What's new

Iranian Azeris Set up National Council in Turkey, Aspire for Independence

kesinlikle kardes simdi biz sanki sokak turkcesi tamamen unuttuk gercek turkceyi ingilizceye felan okadar ozendikki , ben gercek turkceyi konusmaya cok gayret edecem

please stop this iran - turkiye fight , our government is not backing this , tomorow i will do a pres conference say south of USA is actually turks etc shatiing bull sh.. so lets not make this a fight

Iranian Azeris Set up National Council in Turkey, Aspire for Independence

I want an honest answer from you. Dont you think your country is showing double-facedness and hypocrisy? Turkey is itself plagued by separatist PKK. Why does it interfere in other's matters? How would Turkey feel if Iran hosted PKK separatists?

I want an honest answer from you. Dont you think your country is showing double-facedness and hypocrisy? Turkey is itself plagued by separatist PKK. Why does it interfere in other's matters? How would Turkey feel if Iran hosted PKK separatists?

Just politics. You needs cards, If not your screwed.

Why we should bother ourselves to host PKK !?

well , If we want , we can teach some new partisan strategy to PKK .
If Isreal couldn't finish only less than 500 Hezbollah fighters in so small land , I doubt Turkey would be able to defeate kurds in those mountains ... in this case we won't need any other country to armed kurds , they are our neighbor ....

Turkey army relying to Classic tactics and we now it hasn't any good result to mountains !! and if Kurds learn modern Partisani tactic it would become a nightmare for turkey !!!

look like Turk killing their selves for a hopeless dream ( Ottman Empire !! ))

Just politics. You needs cards, If not your screwed.

No it is not just ''cards or politics'' maybe those people do have legitimate reasons to follow this path, it is clear that nobody would like to risk their own lives for something which you call just as a ''card'', if you know what i mean?

Turkey began to show the cards in the hand at last against the dirty plans of Iran..
Iran was ruled by Turks until 1941..
You can watch on net speech of Shah Pahlavi who speak Turkish! :)
That is the time for independence of Iran Turks..!!!

We shouldnt see it as a card it make those Azeris look as a traitors who are just being used by Turkey which is not the case, in fact if what they say is true it is their right.. You guys need to refrain from using such words that will harm their causes.

Arkadaslar yorumlariniz Azerileri otomatikmen suclu duruma dusuruyor, biraz dikkat etseniz ne? Kardeslerinizi ister istemez yok kart cart curt diyerekten satiyorsunuz! Adam dilimi konusamiyorum, kulturumu yasayamiyorum hapse atiyorlar derken sizde kalkmis yok kart bilmem ne??! bu bunlarin insani hakki, bu insanlarin sucu ne neden Turklugunu ozgurce yasatmiyorsunuz deseniz ne??

As far as i understood the article, Turks of Iran just want as much as liberties as the Armenian community of Iran. And that's just to speak own languege and live the culture in a free way without getting in jail.. I dont get why would this be a danger and afterwards being repressed and opposed by some people?

Why we should bother ourselves to host PKK !?

well , If we want , we can teach some new partisan strategy to PKK .
If Isreal couldn't finish only less than 500 Hezbollah fighters in so small land , I doubt Turkey would be able to defeate kurds in those mountains ... in this case we won't need any other country to armed kurds , they are our neighbor ....

Turkey army relying to Classic tactics and we now it hasn't any good result to mountains !! and if Kurds learn modern Partisani tactic it would become a nightmare for turkey !!!

look like Turk killing their selves for a hopeless dream ( Ottman Empire !! ))

You can try it ofcourse but it would not be a wise move.

1. Turkey has enough experience to deal with such guerilla/partisan threat while that same thing Iran lacks. we have good intel agencies backed by spies/special ops/counter guerilla units who are always doing the job pretty well. So the damage would stay limited.

2. If such thing happend Turkey could easily return the favor by arming and organize those groups to a similar state as the PKK movement and start armed resistance but we never suggested such things. You did.

Why dont you just give those people what their asking for? It is compeletely legitimate request of them, learn/talk/own language. Live own Turkic culture freely. Integrate but not assimilate.. I dont see how you can take away these universal rights of humanity from them by refusing to them while allowing to Armenians the exact same thing? Why the double standarts when it comes to Turks.

As far as i understood the article, Turks of Iran just want as much as liberties as the Armenian community of Iran. And that's just to speak own languege and live the culture in a free way without getting in jail.. I dont get why would this be a danger and afterwards being repressed and opposed by some people?

No, if you read the article, you will see that their ultimate goal is independence..Thats the problematic wording imho..Thats why this council will be useless..Thats very unwise move by these guys..Seeking liberties such as speaking own language, living own culture is one thing, but independence is another thing..This is a dangerous way

Axa-, why would Azeri Turks be "traitors"?

They have done enough service for that mollah nation, they were always at the frontline in wars (most of martyrs was from Ardebil province during Iran-Iraq war), Azeri Turks made up majority of armies in Iran for centuries, and for what? Even the Islamic revolution began from Tabriz, Azeri Turks were promised autonomy by mollahs, but nothing happend. Do not even confuse the situation with Kurds, you need look at the history.

The only way out indeed is independence.

Are they going in jail for preserving their own culture now? Please quote news reports/analysis to support your view. So far I've not come across any news which implies Iran discriminates against its Turkish citizen.

No, if you read the article, you will see that their ultimate goal is independence..Thats the problematic wording imho..Thats why this council will be useless..Thats very unwise move by these guys..Seeking liberties such as speaking own language, living own culture is one thing, but independence is another thing..This is a dangerous way

They might forget about it when giving those liberties that they are asking for decades already, imho. You cant blame them for searching new ways if those are refused in the first place.

Turkey should totally support them.

Axa-, why would Azeri Turks be "traitors"?

They have done enough service for that mollah nation, they were always at the frontline in wars (most of martyrs was from Ardebil province during Iran-Iraq war), Azeri Turks made up majority of armies in Iran for centuries, and for what? Even the Islamic revolution began from Tabriz, Azeri Turks were promised autonomy by mollahs, but nothing happend. Do not even confuse the situation with Kurds, you need look at the history.

The only way out indeed is independence.

I was saying the opposite, if some Turks using words like ''cards'' it will be seen as a meddling from outside powers (Turkey) in internal affairs of a sovereign country. Was merely pointing out that it was not Turkey but indeed the Azeri-Turk of Iran.

Are they going in jail for preserving their own culture now? Please quote news reports/analysis to support your view. So far I've not come across any news which implies Iran discriminates against its Turkish citizen.

Well that's what they (Azeri National Council) said.. I guess they know more what's going on over there, atleast more than you.

Well that's what they (Azeri National Council) said.. I guess they know more what's going on over there, more than me and you.

Well... if situation of Turks were so bad in Iran, we would have at least some reports by independent media. Azeri national council, in this case, may have vested interests in this case.

Well... if situation of Turks were so bad in Iran, we would have at least some reports by independent media. Azeri national council, in this case, may have vested interests in this case.

No, the thing is this is going on since foundation of Iran.

It is just ignored by international media because they are Turks. That's it.

Back
Top Bottom