What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Ful Members can't become Mods and the other Elite & Senior have left this forum long ago ...

In my opinion @Philosopher is a good candidate.

Turkish section had two mods at the same, if Administrators agree @Philosopher can become second moderator.

My vote is also yours. You have the highest vote so far.

My vote goes for @Philosopher

Azizan,

Daram Khejalat Misham. I am touched by your kindnesses towards me. Kheili mamnoon.

in coming months also possibly i'm gonna get conscript.

Dadash, I will you miss you here. I really enjoy seeing your posts here. God be with you bro. I hope you find your Khedmat very fruitful. Please stay with us as much as possible.

i was chewing my desk here while responding to the comments.:D:D

You dealt with him very nicely here. That is the best way to deal with such people. Do not let their attempts to rile you work, just stick to making technical posts. For example, in your thread you made about electro-optic, notice how they are not there with their trolling. Or the threads we made about Bavar, Sevome Khordad etc, when you make a high quality technical posts, they are nowhere to be seen. The best way to act here is focus purely on continuing to open such informative threads. Increase the quality of your discussion and their trolling will stick out like a sore thumb.

Our dear brother @mohammad45 created a great thread few days ago. But as you see a hater @Falcon29 has derailed this thread in the worst way of possible and even attacked other members who liked Iran.., very very rudely called them Iranian, Persian, Shia, etc...

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/similarities-between-arabic-and-persian.671788/page-2

I created a thread in GHQ but yet I haven't received any answer.

Enough is Enough. Haters likes of @Falcon29 (Hazzy997) must get permanently banned for unity between Muslims ...

He supported ISIL in 2017 and got permanently banned by @WebMaster for a period but I wonder why did he get unbanned.

Insults against Persians, Iranians and Shias need to get stopped. I wonder why Pakistani mods didn't ban this guy @Falcon29 yet.

You are not getting answer in GHQ because none of mods want to deal with your nonsense and lies you make up. You have unhealthy obsession with me and you troll yourself all the time and probably one of most banned users. So better for you to not bother trying to silence people and making up lies. Mods can see all the posts and they aren't gonna permaban people just because they share different opinions on various matters.

Bro, I don’t have authority to moderate this section so I can not see the deleted comments but I saw open insults and bad mouth for the Turks in previous page. That is an open violation of forum rules and Moderators should handle these kind of comments. Although I have warned some Iranian members many times, You know same members have been frequently drailling Turkish threads with their arrogant behaviors for the sake of their strength propaganda in other sections so;

Just a friendly advice, Stay away from hot discussions with members that you have joined in this thread. Most of them don’t have any idea what they are talking. They have an image collection in their storage and No matter what you talk, They will talk/post same things. You ask them about detectors and they will show you the binocular and their brochures so Let them believe whatever they want. Otherwise, You will meet lots of bad mouth and insulting When you show them some facts so No need to waste your time in here.
thats why you gave me a negative rating for a post some days ago...because i really gave it to you..but then now you switched to "they dunno what they're talking about"- and you do? well enjoy your MOD privileges...when i saw that negative i knew i won that "war"because you retaliated after i countered your points. whatever bro! Turks also come into IRanian threads and troll and derail, but you only started telling one side to @BHarwana here that Iranians are derailing. 90% of the time, the attacks start when a Turk makes condescending comment to the Iranian. if we search now, that patern isnt hard to find. I've personally received multiple of those attacks from multiple Turkish members.

Bro, I don’t have authority to moderate this section so I can not see the deleted comments but I saw open insults and bad mouth for the Turks in previous page. That is an open violation of forum rules and Moderators should handle these kind of comments. Although I have warned some Iranian members many times, You know same members have been frequently drailling Turkish threads with their arrogant behaviors for the sake of their strength propaganda in other sections so;

Just a friendly advice, Stay away from hot discussions with members that you have joined in this thread. Most of them don’t have any idea what they are talking. They have an image collection in their storage and No matter what you talk, They will talk/post same things. You ask them about detectors and they will show you the binocular and their brochures so Let them believe whatever they want. Otherwise, You will meet lots of bad mouth and insulting When you show them some facts so No need to waste your time in here.
This reply is anything but “moderate”. Are you trying to escalate things or what? Someone should moderate you!

You are not getting answer in GHQ because none of mods want to deal with your nonsense and lies you make up. You have unhealthy obsession with me and you troll yourself all the time and probably one of most banned users. So better for you to not bother trying to silence people and making up lies. Mods can see all the posts and they aren't gonna permaban people just because they share different opinions on various matters.
Stop bullshit idiot

You're trolling against Iran for 5 years but I didn't ever made a thread against you in GHQ

But your trolls and insults against Iran and Shias in recent month is intolerable

You were an atheist in past, then you changed side and became a zealot brainwashed Iranian hater

You purposely ruin Iranian threads and create dozens of baselaee Anti-Iranian threads while you don't have any military knowledge. You're just a troll in this forum

You got permanently banned by webmaster because of your support for terrorists in Iraq & Syria and ISIL

Stop bullshit idiot

You're trolling against Iran for 5 years but I didn't ever made a thread against you in GHQ

But your trolls and insults against Iran and Shias in recent month is intolerable

You were an atheist in past, then you changed side and became an Iranian hater

You purposely ruin Iranian threads and create dozens of baselaee Anti-Iranian threads

You have lots of hate in your heart and use name calling all the time so maybe you should realize why you are being ignored in GHQ. You also have pattern of flamebaiting/trolling many threads. Anyone can look at your post history and see how you quickly edit your flamebait posts. Anyhow, your hate don't bother me nor it gonna stop me from speaking the truth. You are wasting your energy, truly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom