What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Guys
Please continue supporting the new moderator for the Iranian section and do not let it derail.

Do not reply to the trolls as they only seek attention. Ignore them. They want to make you emotional and angry of course. Relax. A comment on pdf will not change the battlefield
:)

You have lots of hate in your heart and use name calling all the time so maybe you should realize why you are being ignored in GHQ. You also have pattern of flamebaiting/trolling many threads. Anyone can look at your post history and see how you quickly edit your flamebait posts. Anyhow, your hate don't bother me nor it gonna stop me from speaking the truth. You are wasting your energy, truly.
Don't label me or Shias or Iranians as hater. I even don't see or check your post unless you spread hate against Iran and Shias in your posts.

You're trolling against Iranian, Shias and even pro Iranian members none-stopable for months. If you don't have military knowledge just get off from this forum and don't spread hate between people.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/similarities-between-arabic-and-persian.671788/page-2

https://defence.pk/pdf/forums/middle-east-africa.155/

Guys
Please continue supporting the new moderator for the Iranian section and do not let it derail.

Do not reply to the trolls as they only seek attention. Ignore them.

Your two friends are tagging me, I don't come to this section without being tagged by them, each begging moderators to permaban me and making up lies. Tell them to simply not mention me and take their complaints to GHQ. So if anything they are the trolls.

Don't label me or Shias or Iranians as hater.

You're trolling against Iranian, Shias and even pro Iranian members none-stopable for months. If you don't have military knowledge just get off of this forum and don't spread hate between people.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/similarities-between-arabic-and-persian.671788/page-2

https://defence.pk/pdf/forums/middle-east-africa.155/

Like I said, moderators ignored your GHQ posts because they realize you want to be dictator of forum. I'm not leaving, if you are bothered you can go leave.

Your two friends are tagging me, I don't come to this section without being tagged by them, each begging moderators to permaban me and making up lies. Tell them to simply not mention me and take their complaints to GHQ. So if anything they are the trolls.

Like I said, moderators ignored your GHQ posts because they realize you want to be dictator of forum. I'm not leaving, if you are bothered you can go leave.
It takes time (2 days or more) for mods to check GHQ threads and btw you hazzy997 got permanently banned by webmaster in 2017 - 2018. In that time I wanted Administrators to unban you, but it seems you have changed side for a long time and you have nothing to do in this forum other than trolling against Shias and Iran.

It takes time (2 days or more) for mods to check GHQ threads and btw you hazzy997 got permanently banned by webmaster in 2017 - 2018. In that time I wanted Administrators to unban you, but it seems you have changed side for a long time and you have nothing to do in this forum other than trolling against Shias and Iran.

I never got permabanned, if I was I'd be permabanned. Nor do I troll, you need to accept difference of opinion, it's as simple as that.

I never got permabanned, if I was I'd be permabanned. Nor do I troll, you need to accept difference of opinion, it's as simple as that.

Since you were 16 years old you were registered on this forum. You got permanently banned since you supported ISIS. then you created multiple IDs and cried to mods to let you in ... then you became an atheist and talked about your adultery and alcohol drinking experience for the first time. You have brain problems ... Probably when you were in Qaza your head has hit to a barren israeli rocket.

Since you were 16 years old you were registered on this forum. You got permanently banned since you supported ISIS. then you created multiple IDs and cried to mods to let you in ... then you became an atheist and talked about your adultery and alcohol drinking experience for the first time. You have brain problems ... Probably when you were in Qaza your head has hit to a barren israeli rocket.

You are one with problems in your brain, you claim I was permabanned and if I was my name would be pink. I never had multiple accounts, this is my same account with username change. Also I am only one who sees the ban , the reason I got banned and the length of the ban. Yet you claim to know reasons and length. If I supported ISIS I'd be banned from forum. Forum doesn't tolerate that.

You are also claiming I was atheist ,drinking alcohol and supporting ISIS. Your claims are hilarious and bizzare. I became agnostic (not athiest) and never drank or had pre marital relations. I returned to Islam several months later.

You are one with problems in your brain, you claim I was permabanned and if I was my name would be pink. I never had multiple accounts, this is my same account with username change. Also I am only one who sees the ban , the reason I got banned and the length of the ban. Yet you claim to know reasons and length. If I supported ISIS I'd be banned from forum. Forum doesn't tolerate that.

You are also claiming I was atheist ,drinking alcohol and supporting ISIS. Your claims are hilarious and bizzare. I became agnostic (not athiest) and never drank or had pre marital relations. I returned to Islam several months later.
You become Muslim again but during that 2 years that you were an atheist you mocked Islam, Prophets, religion and God.

before that you were a fanboy of ISIS and because of that you got permantly banned or banned for a long time(whatever you say).
I never had multiple accounts
You had multiple accounts for many times.

You become Muslim again but during that 2 years that you were an atheist you mocked Islam, Prophets, religion and God.

before that you were a fanboy of ISIS and because of that you got permantly banned or banned for a long time(whatever you say).

Again not true, I was agnostic for 6 months.

I was no fanboy of ISIS and got normal bans for troll wars with other trolls just for fun. You don't know what you're talking about.

You like to cry about me a lot for no reason. It's not gonna change anything.

Again not true, I was agnostic for 6 months.

I was no fanboy of ISIS and got normal bans for troll wars with other trolls just for fun. You don't know what you're talking about.

You like to cry about me a lot for no reason. It's not gonna change anything.
Dude I can put screenshots(with sources in PDF) from your previous posts that you mocked prophets and God and those posts will cause you get banned very immediately. But since you say you have returned to Islam I do not judge you with your past.

Dude I can put screenshots(with sources in PDF) from your previous posts that you mocked prophets and God and those posts will cause you get banned very immediately. But since you say you have returned to Islam I do not judge you with your past.

Your link is not working. Again you have misunderstandings, I was agnostic which means I still believed in a God. I do not engage in mockery, was just in search of truth and thought at time Prophets were not in contact in with God.

If you are using it to try smear me then it's futile , I don't do things for reputation purposes I was on search for truth for myself. Was not worried about other people.

Your link is not working. Again you have misunderstandings, I was agnostic which means I still believed in a God. I do not engage in mockery, was just in search of truth and thought at time Prophets were not in contact in with God.

If you are using it to try smear me then it's futile , I don't do things for reputation purposes I was on search for truth for myself. Was not worried about other people.
For months (two years as I remember) you spread anti religion rants and astrayed many people to find truth for yourself?!!

People like you join ISIS because they feel they're a bit religious firstly but after a while they forget God and they make countless brothels in their captured areas. They behave with other people worse than animals. These people are called Khawarij (like yourself) and they need to get uprooted as soon as possible for advance of other people who don't want to live in barbarity like your al Nusra and ISIS blood-sucker buddies.

Last edited:
For months (two years as I remember) you spread anti religion rants and astrayed many people to find truth for yourself?!!

People like you join ISIS because they feel they're a bit religious firstly but after a while they forget God and they make countless brothels in their captured areas. They behave with other people worse than animals. These people are called Khawarij (like yourself) and they need to get uprooted as soon as possible for advance of other people who don't want to live in barbarity like your al Nusra and ISIS blood-sucker buddies.

You are responsible for what you say about me in front of the Lord so I will leave it between you and your Lord.

Otherwise you need to give up trying to get me banned. It's not gonna happen unless I break rules. Moderators not gonna accept your rambling as evidence for anything. Which why they not taking you seriously in GHQ. You're too paranoid about one person on a big forum. I'd advise you put me on ignore if my posts are triggering you so much.

You are tagging me and blabbering, simply do not tag me and drag discussion on. You don't seem to have patience for ghq response , not my problem.

You are responsible for what you say about me in front of the Lord so I will leave it between you and your Lord.

Otherwise you need to give up trying to get me banned. It's not gonna happen unless I break rules. Moderators not gonna accept your rambling as evidence for anything. Which why they not taking you seriously in GHQ. You're too paranoid about one person on a big forum. I'd advise you put me on ignore if my posts are triggering you so much.
Why you blabber !?

I created a thraed about your stupid posts in this thread and I didn't check that till now.

You really need a psychiatrist.

20200622_062921.jpg

You are tagging me and blabbering, simply do not tag me and drag discussion on. You don't seem to have patience for ghq response , not my problem.
90% of writings are blabbering because you're a manic brainwashed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom