What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Has anyone else seen this before ? Rare footage of Khamenei in North Korea

Arrival ceremony in North Korea

I already posted this video but it goes along with the rest and its some of his speech. I timestamped it at the speech.

فرق ناصرالدین شاه با ژاپنی ها، این ویدئو رو حتما ببینید

مصیبتی که اروپاییان از زمان قاجارها سر ایران آوردند ایران هنوز داره میکشه

Last edited:
Guys what do you think about this ? Any opinions ?

Eric Weinstein (not Harvey Weinstein), the managing director of Thiel Capital, a well known and established Investment Firm, discusses the time when he met Jeffrey Epstein. Weinstein implies that Epstein was a construct of intelligence agencies with there being absolutely no trace of how he accumulated his personal fortune, no trades, nothing.

Epstein was previously a Math teacher and almost overnight he inexplicably amassed a fortune worth $600 million. How was his occupation as a high school math teacher related to his pedophilia ? Did he somehow accumulate his fortune by blackmailing the elite, super rich ? Weistein also discusses how apparently the Prince Andrew interview was mind boggling and in his words "bizarre.

There are also several conspiracy theories going around regarding Epstein's body being switched with a body double. How is it possible that 2 prison guards fall asleep at the exact same time, video cameras all disfunction and why are there no pictures of his body ? the autopsy ? Where is Ghislaine Maxwell ?

In one documentary regarding Epsteins heinous activities, a state prosecutor (I believe) states that he got a call from DC informing him to basically drop the case (take it easy) on Epstein.

This video is a detailed documentary about Epstein. Here on the timestamp the prosecutor admits that "the "directive" to shut it down came from the highest levels in DC"

An ABC anchor admits that her investigation into Epstein was squashed by the royal family.

Prince Andrew seen waving off girl at Epstein's house

Bill Clinton also spent time on one of Epstein's private islands. Why is this virtually ignored by the mainstream media ?

Last edited:
IRGC

EbMfsnkXkAEhj61

do you guys remember the "know your place" and "we produce quality stuff" comments?? they were mocking Iranian IR sensors quality while their sensors are actually Canadian. :sarcastic::sarcastic:
Why don't you ask/post this in Turkish section? We don't bite :)

Compare Iranian diaspora in the USA with all the discrimination against them to the Turkish diaspora in Germany
Easy;

Iranian diaspora in US, is made of mostly intellectuals whom took refuge after the Islamic Revolution.
Turkish diaspora in Germany, is made of mostly from jobless peasants from rural villages.

Guys
Please continue supporting the new moderator for the Iranian section and do not let it derail.
You have a rough road ahead....we struggled like months to get us a Turkish mod in the past.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/elect-new-mod-for-turkish-defence.243153/
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/turkish-mod-election.258234/
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/turkish-mod-election-with-the-final-list.258338/

Just for you to know, you can't elect a mod. All you can do is to give management some names and they will decide....but don't rise your hopes since you already have an awesome mod. :)

Serpi. :wave:

Iranian diaspora in US, is made of mostly intellectuals whom took refuge after the Islamic Revolution.
Turkish diaspora in Germany, is made of mostly from jobless peasants from rural villages.

I know. Your fellow Turkish member came here and insulted Iran without any provocation from the very beginning. It was only a natural reaction to his comments. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm sure Turks would've behaved the same had someone from Iran come to your section and done the same thing.

I know. Your fellow Turkish member came here and insulted Iran without any provocation from the very beginning. It was only a natural reaction to his comments. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm sure Turks would've behaved the same had someone from Iran come to your section and done the same thing.
Yeah, saw him later... Some Turks would have behaved much worse. My advice would be let your mod take care of the situations like this.

Back
Top Bottom