What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Deart Ladies and Germs:

This is how your new JCPOA will look like when you negotioate without building the bomb:
Under JCOA 2.0: (Key points)
-Iran will be forced to limit its rang of BM, CM, and drones to 300km. You won't be able to hit a target inside your own country. lolol
-All your long range BM, CM, and drones will be shipped to Russia free of charge for their war in Ukraine.
-All your Enriched U235 and heavy water inventory will also be shipped to russia free of charge like last time, do you still remember that?
-Your Lithium reserve will be divided between Russia, US, and China. They're already working out the detail.
-Anything or anyone that have not been sanctioned, will be. More Iranian asset will be frozen and divided among your foes, US/NATO, russia, and china.

-The benefits: Big fat ZERO like last time (remember), more than likely even less..... but don't you worry. You will be given a line of credit to buy more black fabrics from SK for your beloved hijab. You see, Both east and west love it when you subjugate your women that way, so that they villify you for it to the globe.
Did you know, hijab, scarf, and all body covering were creation of imperial Briton? lol
Last but least, your Azari nego-team will get to travel in luxury to Europe, wine and dine with Whiskey, Beer and wine, ham sandwiches, and take pictures with old lard bottom white women of politics. Return home and claim of a deal of life time.

History will repeat itself, doesn't it.

Your only hope is IRGC leadership, that's a powerful organ with a lot of cloud. May be, they can take action to stop this from happening. Why this azari regime in Iran insists on staying in NPT, refuses to build the bomb, or even increase the range of their missiles above 2000km (LOLOL) despite all the sanctions, draw backs, nuclear threat, threat of military invasion, and all humiliation, is very mind bottling.

By The Way, US just announced yesterday that they will be increasing their imports from russia regardless of all their sanctions, and 'so called' animosioty between them.
How about that!
unsettled-tom-meme.jpg

Deart Ladies and Germs:

This is how your new JCPOA will look like when you negotioate without building the bomb:
Under JCOA 2.0: (Key points)
-Iran will be forced to limit its rang of BM, CM, and drones to 300km. You won't be able to hit a target inside your own country. lolol
-All your long range BM, CM, and drones will be shipped to Russia free of charge for their war in Ukraine.
-All your Enriched U235 and heavy water inventory will also be shipped to russia free of charge like last time, do you still remember that?
-Your Lithium reserve will be divided between Russia, US, and China. They're already working out the detail.
-Anything or anyone that have not been sanctioned, will be. More Iranian asset will be frozen and divided among your foes, US/NATO, russia, and china.

-The benefits: Big fat ZERO like last time (remember), more than likely even less..... but don't you worry. You will be given a line of credit to buy more black fabrics from SK for your beloved hijab. You see, Both east and west love it when you subjugate your women that way, so that they villify you for it to the globe.
Did you know, hijab, scarf, and all body covering were creation of imperial Briton? lol
Last but least, your Azari nego-team will get to travel in luxury to Europe, wine and dine with Whiskey, Beer and wine, ham sandwiches, and take pictures with old lard bottom white women of politics. Return home and claim of a deal of life time.

History will repeat itself, doesn't it.

Your only hope is IRGC leadership, that's a powerful organ with a lot of cloud. May be, they can take action to stop this from happening. Why this azari regime in Iran insists on staying in NPT, refuses to build the bomb, or even increase the range of their missiles above 2000km (LOLOL) despite all the sanctions, draw backs, nuclear threat, threat of military invasion, and all humiliation, is very mind bottling.

By The Way, US just announced yesterday that they will be increasing their imports from russia regardless of all their sanctions, and 'so called' animosioty between them.
How about that!
Sir,I think that you dropped this on your way into the forum.
MethPipe.jpg

Interacting with these astronauts is quite amazing!
It would be nice to think that they were all just "deez nutz",ie sad pipeheads who were either high as kites,or suffering brain damage or psychosis as a result of a lifetimes addiction to toxic drugs.
Unfortunately for many that appears simply not to be the case.You cant blame the behavior of people like nuttyahoo or the collective leadership of the west on drugs or mental illness or senility(yes biden I`m looking at you,you senile old fvck).
Sadly even by the usual standards of bloodthirsty western hypocrisy we have seen real evil in the last few days,the sort that we really havent seen in the west,from the west,since the days of empire,manifest destiny and might makes right.It is sickening.

I have no doubt that history will damn us (the west) for this,and rightly so.
As a westerner I feel the deepest shame and despair right now,the only small comfort is that the wests present actions,without any doubt,will even more rapidly accelerate the end of the unipolar world.
This cannot come soon enough.

Sir,I think that you dropped this on your way into the forum.
MethPipe.jpg
Sure Jack. Where did you get that jack-pipe, dude? It isn't your own, is it! Not a question. lol!
That said, if this is all you can do in response, then you must have been hitting that jack-pipe you're holding very hard. That goes for the rest of you azari propagandists here who dare to respond to me this way with your pigeon English
You tried to open a can of worms, big mistake. Now, I made you eat them raw. Finish eating your worms now, next time, I might just make you take them up your other end, you know, the end you think with. lol

Let that be a lesson to you and all the rest of you. You try to insult me with your azari pigeon English, you'll end up taking them up your where sun doesn't shine.

Interacting with these astronauts is quite amazing!
Yeah, you've been flying on it.

Last edited:
How disgraceful off all you azaris here displaying your high conservative islamic azari values by insults not logic. lolololololol
None of you mullahers could counter my comments in any shape or form. The best you could do was to take a picture of your own jack-pipes, and tried to ridicule me with it, however, ended up taking it up your other end, your thinking end. Enjoy! LOLOLOLOL
Personal insults are upward spits. But then again you azaris are used to have spits all over your face.
Let me put it to you another way that even people with limited intelligence like you can understand:
The only time people, like you, resort to personal insults, is when they find themselves intellectually bankrupt.
By insults instead of reasonable response, you declared bankruptcy. Congrats! lolol

How disgraceful off all you azaris here displaying your high conservative islamic azari values by insults not logic. lolololololol
None of you mullahers could counter my comments in any shape or form. The best you could do was to take a picture of your own jack-pipes, and tried to ridicule me with it, however, ended up taking it up your other end, your thinking end. Enjoy! LOLOLOLOL
Personal insults are upward spits. But then again you azaris are used to have spits all over your face.
Let me put it to you another way that even people with limited intelligence like you can understand:
The only time people, like you, resort to personal insults, is when they find themselves intellectually bankrupt.
By insults instead of reasonable response, you declared bankruptcy. Congrats! lolol
Why we even need to answer your funny comment?!

We just laugh at it. Thanks for funny moment you give us.

Sure Jack. Where did you get that jack-pipe, dude? It isn't your own, is it! Not a question. lol!
That said, if this is all you can do in response, then you must have been hitting that jack-pipe you're holding very hard. That goes for the rest of you azari propagandists here who dare to respond to me this way with your pigeon English
You tried to open a can of worms, big mistake. Now, I made you eat them raw. Finish eating your worms now, next time, I might just make you take them up your other end, you know, the end you think with. lol

Let that be a lesson to you and all the rest of you. You try to insult me with your azari pigeon English, you'll end up taking them up your where sun doesn't shine.

Yeah, you've been flying on it.
It sounds like its about time for your daily dose of thorazine sir...🏥
t100831f.jpg

Now sir,if you`d just like to bend over and spread your cheeks,then the orderly can insert your dose for you....

So how much do you guys wanna bet HZ has Zolfiqar Basir?

The kill chain for it would also have to be in the hands of HZ, I'm not sure what the kill chain process looks like, but their probably has to be some sort of mid-course update along the way which has to be supplied from somewhere. If they Ruskies are smart, they'd have a couple ships there tracking the ships of certain "hostile" actors.

10/17/2023 17:41
Statement by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in connection with the expiration of a number of restrictions within the framework of UN Security Council Resolution 2231.....

Supplies to and from Iran of products falling under the Missile Technology Control Regime no longer require prior approval by the UN Security Council. The list of “listed” persons contained in the annex to the resolution is no longer relevant. European countries should recognize this and immediately abandon their policy of unilateral restrictions on Tehran. Any other options call into question the prospects of the JCPOA and lead to an escalation around the Iranian nuclear program with very likely disastrous consequences for the already tense situation in the Middle East.
https://www.mid.ru/ru/press_service/spokesman/official_statement/1909912/

10/17/2023 17:41
Statement by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in connection with the expiration of a number of restrictions within the framework of UN Security Council Resolution 2231.....

Supplies to and from Iran of products falling under the Missile Technology Control Regime no longer require prior approval by the UN Security Council. The list of “listed” persons contained in the annex to the resolution is no longer relevant. European countries should recognize this and immediately abandon their policy of unilateral restrictions on Tehran. Any other options call into question the prospects of the JCPOA and lead to an escalation around the Iranian nuclear program with very likely disastrous consequences for the already tense situation in the Middle East.
https://www.mid.ru/ru/press_service/spokesman/official_statement/1909912/
That statements timing is extremely interesting in light of this very recent development.

I have a funny feeling we may well be seeing the actual combat testing of some of irans newer missiles in the ukraine soon(fingers crossed).

Back
Top Bottom