What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Im curiouse when we will see first Iranian cruise missiles derivated from Tomahawk missiles (more compact/jet engine inside....)

Iran’s cruise missile could strike targets beyond 2000 km | Defense Update:

Mini Tomahawk

36162_490.jpg

That doesn´t create much trust for iranian. Its also quite stupid. We are right in the 5+1 debates and hope for a solution. Israel tries heavily to sabotage our deal with Iran and what does Iran do? Fires its propaganda show like always. I think it would be smarter for you guys to cool it down right now.

In fact it is the only language US and EU understand, they never negotiate with good faith but with fear. they are a package message to the table to say we are ready for deal but do not push us.

IMG_1148-1.jpg

001.jpg189c8678-8f4f-4be6-9a2f-d68d1cd509aaLarge.jpg

25 years for reverse engineering Kh-55
اما خوب برای از بین بردن دشمنان خواهد بود

The countries who are blessed with superior Space technology are by default ....leaders in missile tech....range doesn't matter for them 2500 km or 10000 km.....its true for Iran,India,US,Russia , Israel,china and EU.....other than us.... are thieves and proliferators of tech.....so cheers we are the real papas....
Are sure when nirbhey is running on Russian engine,LCA is still not fully operational after 28 years....

Iran will eventually make something similar to it based on Russian Oniks from Syria
Syrian entire shipment was destroyed on strike on latakia by zioni scums...

That is why you are begging China
This is have you define and International RFP issued by SMM because you have inferiority complex. :)

He comes at you with technical and productional aspects but you can't do anything than running your mouth becaus you are illiterate in terms of defence products. Pity you. :)

It's funny that in the whole Iranian section with it's users nearly 100 people. There is not a guy that understands defence products. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is have you define and International RFP issued by SMM because you have inferiority complex. :)

He comes at you with technical and productional aspects but you can't do anything than running your mouth becaus you are illiterate in terms of defence products. Pity you. :)

It's funny that in the whole Iranian section with it's users nearly 100 people. There is not a guy that understands defence products. :rofl:

oh let me see.....whomm ......a country that can't even wipe it's own *** in arm technology independently wanna gives Iranians a definition in terms of defense product. :coffee:
I see so many Turks here trying to down play Iranian achievements and I don't really get it ,the only things that I can think of is 1- you 're too scared and your fear grows up day by day by Iran's growing power ,witch I don't see any relevant here as long as Turkey mind her own business and tries not to sabotage Iran 2- you're so jealous that you can't be the same in weapon technology term .
matter of fact Turkey and Iran should be allies together ,Turkey was part of great Persia empire for thousand years and have many things in common like cultural ,religion ,history, ethnic even language hosting many parsi words in it ,as far as i know Iranians Likes Turkish people and they treat them like one of own ,this feeling is really different towards Persian gulf Arab States . so don't push your luck my Turkish friends .:cheers:

Last edited:
Even if true ... Iran's technological level in 2000s is not comparable with 2010s !
no doubt in that but still it is great achievement,only it's matter of time after sanctions are lifted i hope many US,Nato bitten countries would have access to Iranian hardware...

oh let me see.....whomm ......a country that can't even wipe it's own *** in arm technology independently wanna gives Iranians a definition in terms of defense product. :coffee:
I see so many Turks here trying to down play Iranian achievements and I don't really get it ,the only things that I can think of is 1- you 're too scared and your fear grows up day by day by Iran's growing power ,witch I don't see any relevant here as long as Turkey mind her own business and tries not to sabotage Iran 2- you're so jealous that you can't be the same in weapon technology term .
matter of fact Turkey and Iran should be allies together ,Turkey was part of great Persia empire for thousand years and have many things in common like cultural ,religion ,history, ethnic even language hosting many parsi words in it ,as far as i know Iranians Likes Turkish people and they treat them like one of own ,this feeling is really different towards Persian golf Arab States . so don't push your luck my dear Turkish friends .:cheers:

See, still running your mouth. :lol:
Challenge me with your defence technology knowledge...... if you can. :)

I dunno why @cabatli_53 is wasting his time with you...there is no one that can challenge him in your section.

Last edited by a moderator:
See, still running your mouth. :lol:

Challenge me with your defence technology knowledge...... if you can. :)

I don't need to challenge you , you re either a Troll and mentally retarded or getting paid for trolling here , to me you and your other compatriots are nobody ,Iranian don't run their mouth they bring it in action as well , I'm pretty sure no matter how hard I try to put a bit knowledge into your brain ,troll will stay troll , that's a fact.

Well done Iran. We want a strong Iran which can support Pakistan. Iran was the first country to accept Pakistan as a nation.

Very well said. Good to see our Iranians brothers advancing in the field of weapons development. I hope our coward government pushes for more trade and energy related projects with Iran.

Same applies to you Soheil. You don't know the difference between pitot tube, rf antenna and data link.... but you act like you know stuff. You remember that Taranis (wrong) uav pics ???

But you are good at making CGI stuff and photoshop, i will give you that.

Back
Top Bottom