What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

oh let me see who did you sell your weapons to?.......oh here ......your major arm deals was with cannibals ISIS and FSA with their petro dollar which came from KSA and Qatar and ...., hats off to you superior homemade Mine ,AK47,anti tanks if your master even let you to produce ,please stop brag on what you don't even have it's cardboard mock up to show .

to all typical trolls like your kind, all those achievement from shihab 3 back to like 15-20 years ago has been described as cardboard ,mock up , wood,plastic .....,but what happened next when all those production came in action was very interesting and how people of your kind swallowed every garbage that has been spit out of mouth as words ,or sometimes tried to troll other aspects and capabilities of productions ,so there's nothing new about trolls like your kind ,every body got used to it .beside let these Iranians have their fun with their wooden plastics weapons , why should it make you and your masters even worried at first place? nothing to worried here wooden plastic mock up wont hurt you anyway.

this is my last reply to you and you friends mr troll ,because it's way off topic which is your major intention here and I don't wanna fall for it .

good luck trolling else where

What are you babbling dude ? With all those loquacity, Do you suppose You will make some sense on subject which is directly related with Turkish defence industry ? What do you know about matters such as exportation of defence tools that You are opening your mouth such big ? If You check previous pages carefully, What some serious Turkish members did, is just to ask some logical questions regarding the main subject of thread and Insulting/Ruining/Calling Mods to clean questions are the reactions They suddenly met instead of receiving some simple answers. If you wanna be taken serious, Try to talk as a serious guy instead of an unmannerly women who is mixing every unlogical/lie/imaginary sh@ts to create verbose to hide behind of sentences.

What are you babbling dude ? With all those loquacity, Do you suppose You will make some sense on subject which is directly related with Turkish defence industry ? What do you know about matters such as exportation of defence tools that You are opening your mouth such big ? If You check previous pages carefully, What some serious Turkish members did, is just to ask some logical questions regarding the main subject of thread and Insulting/Ruining/Calling Mods to clean questions are the reactions They suddenly met instead of receiving some simple answers. If you wanna be taken serious, Try to talk as a serious guy instead of an unmannerly women who is mixing every unlogical/lie/imaginary sh@ts to create verbose to hide behind of long sentences.

Honestly, I think everyone has better things to do with his time than reading the likes of comments in the last few pages.

Some of your countrymen have been polite and only asked questions while some of them have other agendas. if you review the last three pages, you can see that members from other countries have sensed it too. Just read Oublious reply to rmi5 comment on page 31 to get an idea.

I have never seen this type of argument happen between us and (for example) Indians or Chinese while they have a lot more to be proud of and brag about. Fixed party to these kinds of arguments are either Turks or Israelis which tells me, as an observer, that there is something wrong here.

So getting back to your comments, if you don't take us seriously or you think all of the news on this part of the forum are propaganda then instead of trying to teach us manners and argue with us, just stop visiting this section. Or visit it and spare us your comments. It is that simple!

Thank you,

i don't know why turkey brothers make collision with iranians.
We don't....we see some ridiculous claims from their commanders....like super sonic stealth drones with the range of thousands of miles , or a jet fighter that can shoot it's enemy from 300 kms away... so, we ask for details but the standard Iranian approach is to insult....so, ... :meeting:

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't....we see some ridiculous claims from their commanders....like super sonic stealth drones with a range thousands of miles , or a jet that can shoot it's enemy from 300 kms away... so, we ask for details but the standard Iranian approach is to insult....so, ... :meeting:
If their claims seem to u as ridiculous,then i suggest u all ,let them be alone.bt don,t insult one another any more.u r neighbors,aren't u?
And i left a massage for u both,oil in ur own machine.

@Optimus prime

we 're facing bunch of retards here from a specific country that asking details about secret weapons and latest technologies that Iran has been achieved ,stuffs that many countries pays top dollar to acquire them, seriously what they think of Iranians here ? some bunch of fools to give up such details on these weapons ?:crazy: anyway who cares what they say , as I said in other page all these indicate only one thing :their growing fear and they can't do whatever they want .

many of the weapon claims are true,but goverment doesnt put money on it ,and they just stay on mock up level...

We don't....we see some ridiculous claims from their commanders....like super sonic stealth drones with the range of thousands of miles , or a jet fighter that can shoot it's enemy from 300 kms away... so, we ask for details but the standard Iranian approach is to insult....so, ... :meeting:

Additions, Deleted logical comments which is typed as a response to a member during conversation, may also be considered inside of What I met in here.

many of the weapon claims are true,but goverment doesnt put money on it ,and they just stay on mock up level...

Can you open up more about it ?

Additions, Deleted logical comments which is typed as a response to a member during conversation, may also be considered inside of What I met in here.

Do you see these types of comments from your countrymen too?

On topic, i have confidence that one day, Iranian friends will make the Millennium Falcon and we will travel to stars. :)

Now, I can't say that I'm familiar with Turkish culture but in either Iranian or Canadian culture the above comment doesn't exactly fit within "complements" or "logical questions" category. Does it in your culture?

We all know what some of you are doing. So please drop that self righteous gesture. (And I don't mean you in particular. I mean Turks)

Back
Top Bottom