What's new

IRANIAN new fighter jet

All we have seen is photoshop until this day. When is Iran going to prove something? I don't think Iran is capable of producing something that flies.

So thunderbolt and tofan 2 are joke ? huh?

Iran can produce it , but He needs money . if we didn't ahve the problem of economy .
two thing ahve the highest standars of the world 1- nuclear industries and 2- Aerospace. so when iran have proggressed well in those two , it can progress well in all of the fields .... but we need money and money !

turkey is better to stick to his own 10 kg slv ...

So thunderbolt and tofan 2 are joke ? huh?

Iran can produce it , but He needs money . if we didn't ahve the problem of economy .
two thing ahve the highest standars of the world 1- nuclear industries and 2- Aerospace. so when iran have proggressed well in those two , it can progress well in all of the fields .... but we need money and money !

turkey is better to stick to his own 10 kg slv ...

good point !!! with cryogenic engine !!!
2i1d1co.gif

The model looks like blend of F-1 Mirage and JH-7. Inspiration comes from F-1/JH-7 and bits from JF-17.

Since this is just a model twin tail on such an Aircraft seems a stupid idea.

with no disrespect are you sure its Iranian plane, To me its look like russian trainer. some Yak XXX... Soheil, whats your take is it PS/CGI ???

@darkinsky, from which angle does it resemble FC1???
@OrionHunter, from which angle its look like inspired from F22, color???

Last edited by a moderator:
with no disrespect are you sure its Iranian plane, To me its look like russian trainer. some Yak XXX... Soheil, whats your take is it PS/CGI ???

@darkinsky, from which angle does it resemble FC1???
@OrionHunter, from which angle its look like inspired from F22, color???

this looks like JF17 with twin tails

xdc7ovuva1jn4oi64auo.jpg

jf-17+thunder+%25282%2529.jpg

with minor differences on the wings and the back stabilizer

Last edited by a moderator:
the second fighter actually was an Iranian-Russian project.Russia refused to continue the project due to US pressure.so Iran continued the project itself.some people think that the project is canceled.
the first fighter is completely Iranian designed and its equiped with Iranian made engine.the color will be similar to western stealth fighter's paint cause it will have stealth cover as commander claimed.

:pop:

the following is a design that Soviet aircraft designer Fatidin Mukhamedov displayed at the 1993 Dubai airshow...

in our case this is iran's answer to JSF... a subsonic twin tail yak 130! sorry a subsonic twin tail yak 130 with RAM...

vityaz2000page18yh.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom