What's new

IRANIAN new fighter jet

shafagh is not the fighter.it will be sth else...

with no disrespect are you sure its Iranian plane, To me its look like russian trainer. some Yak XXX... Soheil, whats your take is it PS/CGI ???

@darkinsky, from which angle does it resemble FC1???
@OrionHunter, from which angle its look like inspired from F22, color???

the second picture is CGI ( my own work )

no problem with others ...

Last edited by a moderator:
So what is the point of uploading designs and mentioning that your location is "space agency"?

again ! what is your idea ... I can work every where ... do you really think they fill SLVs with hydrazine & firing them into the space ???

a missile without electronics & software is piece of sh!!!t :)

again ! what is your idea ... I can work every where ... do you really think they fill SLVs with hydrazine & firing them into the space ???

a missile without electronics & software is piece of sh!!!t :)
My point is if you say you are an engineer at Iranian space agency, I believe whatever you tell me about the Iranian space program without any reference.
1. If you are not working at "Iranian space agency" as an R&D engineer, please remove the tag.
2. If you are working there, make sure you never use your laptop or jumpers at work! :)

So what is the point of uploading designs and mentioning that your location is "space agency"?

:rofl: :rofl:

Sorry, but this was just too funny.
----------------

Seriously though, these pictures have been circulating the internet for a loooooong time and these designs have yet to be unveiled. The Iranian aircraft industry needs to do a lot more to prove itself. Most of the fighter designs that are available on the internet are heavuly influence by Russian designs the of the previous era.

My point is if you say you are an engineer at Iranian space agency, I believe whatever you tell me about the Iranian space program without any reference.
1. If you are not working at "Iranian space agency" as an R&D engineer, please remove the tag.
2. If you are working there, make sure you never use your laptop or jumpers at work! :)

thanks for warning ...

I don't work in R&D ...

& don't ask such a questions from Iranians ...

a teenage kid in la la la land

upgrade your system's security ... because this kid is really dangerous ...

dedicated to Soheil

Last edited by a moderator:
Iranian space program is definitely the best in the middle east, almost getting ahead of Israel.
My point was clarity of the designs, references and identities.

It is good to be ambitious but if you are 23, you are probably working on the basic engineering course works.

look what we have here, just another teenager 'SV' sooo creative well done :lazy: !!! and thanks for introducing yourself but here in PDF we have a sperate thread for this...

look what we have here, just another teenager 'SV' sooo creative well done :lazy: !!! and thanks for introducing yourself but here in PDF we have a sperate thread for this...

you know !!!

webcam is really dangerous stuff ...

I have some videos from Arab members during self joooosing with Israeli movie movies ...

so , don't piss me off kido ...

I can destroy your life ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom