What's new

Iran's 1st UAV carrying five micro-aircrafts designed

These Turks only have a big mouth. Look at Erdogan and his tough words on Syria and Israel. The Turks only bluff, but they are scared to act. Iran could destroy Istanbul and Ankara with their MRBM's. Most of their fancy stuff are western made, and they even have to beg to Germany to provide them with Patriot missiles. We shouldn't give them those missiles.

You guys can make yourself feel better by thanking this delusional attention wh*re, but as i said, the fact remains...

HAHAAHSHHS YOUR IRANIAN HAHAAHSHHS FALSE FLAGGER ALERT

Sakin ol şampiyon, başlama gene.

Apparently O-T is right.

Iran is fooling around with Turkey and they finally see it. I'm Iranian but Iran is fooling around with the whole world with his nuclear program.

Put your flag on dude, no need to be ashamed of.

These Turks only have a big mouth. Look at Erdogan and his tough words on Syria and Israel. The Turks only bluff, but they are scared to act. Iran could destroy Istanbul and Ankara with their MRBM's. Most of their fancy stuff are western made, and they even have to beg to Germany to provide them with Patriot missiles. We shouldn't give them those missiles.

No good shooting buildings or houses in Istanbul, but petrol and gas locations are great for our missiles or cruise missiles, they will pollute Tehran even more when it's already the most polluted in the world. What will iran export after oil and gas????!? Peanuts and carpets 70 million can sow carpets lool

No good shooting buildings or houses in Istanbul, but petrol and gas locations are great for our missiles or cruise missiles, they will pollute Tehran even more when it's already the most polluted in the world. What will iran export after oil and gas????!? Peanuts and carpets 70 million can sow carpets lool

You sound like this freak:

erdogan003_gr.jpg

Master in bluffing. Turkish mentality.

do u Have missiles?
What is range of your missiles?
Iranian's UAV flew more than 30 minutes away U.S. aircraft carriers(USS Ronald McDonald) and they can not destroy uav
It confirmed by Pentagon
UAV was named Ababyl
Karrar is aN ucav
Look at these
(I can not put links give me your e-mail so i will send the link )
Iranian UAV was able to go deep into Israeli territory, YOU HAve begged ISRAELI for BUYING UAV
REMEMBER ?

do u Have missiles?
What is range of your missiles?
Iranian's UAV flew more than 30 minutes away U.S. aircraft carriers(USS Ronald McDonald) and they can not destroy uav
It confirmed by Pentagon
UAV was named Ababyl
Karrar is aN ucav
Look at these
(I can not put links give me your e-mail so i will send the link )
Iranian UAV was able to go deep into Israeli territory, YOU HAve begged ISRAELI for BUYING UAV
REMEMBER ?

i think i am mature enuff to join in. Iranians good progress but at least try to speak to or somehow contact your media propaganda to show real thing and results.you got turks on one side then you got arabs as well to face n if they get whiff of Photoshop they will march over. Pakistanis behave it us that cant stop the bloody drones hitting our people. Iranians should not be mad about sanction but mad about being laughing stock and put pressure on media. We demand the real thing shown such as video and data.

We dont beg Patriot. We demand, we get. Not Germany only. Dutch give as well, with 250 military personnel. NATO obligation. Iran is free to bombard Turkey, then Iran will get bombarded. That s so easy.

Btw Patriots are for Iranian operation, not for Syria. Syria civil war is over.

Another thing: Arent there any Persian with courage to stay in Iran. Looks like all Persians live abroad, and Talking Brave Heart style.

We dont beg Patriot. We demand, we get. Not Germany only. Dutch give as well, with 250 military personnel. NATO obligation. Iran is free to bombard Turkey, then Iran will get bombarded. That s so easy.

Btw Patriots are for Iranian operation, not for Syria. Syria civil war is over.

Another thing: Arent there any Persian with courage to stay in Iran. Looks like all Persians live abroad, and Talking Brave Heart style.
Can you just stop all your racist Turkish bs here?we are sick of it.
You mighty superior Turkish internet warlords,you are indeed unbeatable,if it relieves you.

Can you just stop all your racist Turkish bs here?we are sick of it.
You mighty superior Turkish internet warlords,you are indeed unbeatable,if it relieves you.

What racism? Persians living abroad, are provoking Turks, Israelis, Americans, Arabs. I just questioned the reality of their courage.

btw appearently we are not internet warriors. Patriots are getting ready.

Syria civil war is over?

Well, almost. :)

What racism? Persians living abroad, are provoking Turks, Israelis, Americans, Arabs. I just questioned the reality of their courage.

btw appearently we are not internet warriors. Patriots are getting ready.

Well, almost. :)
You can get those Patriot missiles and suck them like candy bars until you win your internet wars.
Don't question other's courage,while your greatest courage is hiding behind words in a cyber space showing your paper teeth to us

You can get those Patriot missiles and suck them like candy bars until you win your internet wars.
Don't question other's courage,while your greatest courage is hiding behind words in a cyber space showing your paper teeth to us

Wars are being won in the brain first. You are already in disarray.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom