What's new

Iran's 1st UAV carrying five micro-aircrafts designed

I'd like to talk about technical details but iranians here are presistently talking about attitudes...

So I'm a little rude, does it make Karrar a useful design? So I'm trolling does it mean this... whatever this piece of sketch can fly?

I don't think so. I think these are hopeless efforts in an effort to prove Iran's closed regime can keep up with the rest of the world. Because neither Karrar nor "this" has any use in a conventional army. And "MALE" tactical UAV Saheed 123 can only have some tactical uses for small company-sized military units. Not a strategical platform. It's so obvious to an experienced-eye.

My point is that Iran has a long, long way to go before making propaganda over these. You can fool the public with "UCAVs" and "MALE" UAVs but anybody with a decent knowledge can be just sad :/ not impressed

Calling something crap or ww1 tech is neither criticizing nor a sane reply.
Nah, i called it hi-tech but poor WWI design. Actually it's worse, we've had planes with bigger payload capacities at WWI :) Only difference is that Karrar is unmanned which makes it hi-tech :P

Then disprove him by telling us why it is not a crap, by giving specifications, by explaining the capabilities of it, by sending videos about it, etc...

Do not expect us to say, "ohh wow, it is a state of art" just over some pictures.
I don't expect you to say anything,why do you thought like that?

Read the first post,it's a prototype built by a student,not a organizational project.
I can not post anything about it,since it's in very initial stage.
You could simply say:there is not enough information about it,so we can't judge about it,not coming here and saying,it's propaganda,lie,crap,ww1 tech and blah blah.
I'd like to talk about technical details but iranians here are presistently talking about attitudes...

So I'm a little rude, does it make Karrar a useful design? So I'm trolling does it mean this... whatever this piece of sketch can fly?

I don't think so. I think these are hopeless efforts in an effort to prove Iran's closed regime can keep up with the rest of the world. Because neither Karrar nor "this" has any use in a conventional army. And "MALE" tactical UAV Saheed 123 can only have some tactical uses for small company-sized military units. Not a strategical platform. It's so obvious to an experienced-eye.

My point is that Iran has a long, long way to go before making propaganda over these. You can fool the public with "UCAVs" and "MALE" UAVs but anybody with a decent knowledge can be just sad :/ not impressed

Now,that's the way of arguement,not the way you first started in this thread.
Tell us why do you think Karrar or Shahed 129 are not effective for strategical uses?have you seen them in battle or something?
Shahed-129, was just a very first prototype,it's not officially unveiled yet,how can you say sith you experienced eyes if they are actually effective or not?
You saw Iran sent its 'crappy' drone over Israel and it was flying for 2 hours before being detected and shot down.it was neither Karrar or Shahed-129.So,you can't actually say how they are unless you see them in operations.
Can I say Anka is not an effective drone?because it has not been tested for 'real' missions,but I won't jump to conclusion,unlike you.

I don't expect you to say anything,why do you thought like that?

Read the first post,it's a prototype built by a student,not a organizational project.
I can not post anything about it,since it's in very initial stage.
You could simply say:there is not enough information about it,so we can't judge about it,not coming here and saying,it's propaganda,lie,crap,ww1 tech and blah blah.

I'm talking general "high-tech" systems of Iran, not particularly this. Almost none of them has any credible information, if one DARE to criticize any of it, all of a sudden, overly-sensitive Iranians are popping up out of nowhere and start insulting.

I'm sorry but most of these stuffs are CRAP. And no i'm not ignorant, i'm not a troll and i'm not hating Iran. If one says crap to Iranian systems, that doesn't make him any of these until you disprove him.

"MALE" tactical UAV Saheed 123 can only have some tactical uses for small company-sized military units. Not a strategical platform. It's so obvious to an experienced-eye.

Iranian and Turkish MALE drones look like some US and Israeli drones (Shahed and Anka are pretty much similar in shape). The main difference is the communication, sensors and signal/image processing software. There is not enough of data to compare their efficiency at this point by just observation of the movies. US has passed the efficiency test in Afghanistan/Yemen missions but the drones of the other countries have not been tested.

I'm sorry but most of these stuffs are CRAP. And no i'm not ignorant, i'm not a troll and i'm not hating Iran. If one says crap to Iranian systems, that doesn't make him any of these until you disprove him.

At least Iran has been proved The capability of her equipment like UAVs, radars, missiles and... in real fields several times.
and as i said you about my wish and dreams before, i like Turkey and Turkish people but i have to say most of your stuffs are Assembled toys for being in a vitrine.

At least Iran has been proved The capability of her equipment like UAVs, radars, missiles and... in real fields several times.
and as i said you about my wish and dreams before, i like Turkish people but i have to say most of your stuffs are Assembled toys for being in a vitrine.

Dude, you can cry all day about sanctions and how the Turkish systems are copies of western systems or assambled toys etc...
The fact remains, you can find all the details, national contribution rates of every Turkish toy. You can find high-res pictures from every angle, videos, specifications, export rates etc...

Turkish defence sector has proven itself. While Iran's widely known as just propaganda.

Hmm, well well, where to start...

Tell us why do you think Karrar or Shahed 129 are not effective for strategical uses?
first of all, Karrar don't even have a tactical use, it doesn't have enough electro-optics i doubt it has required comm. equipment. There's no way of telling where that little bomb will fall, even from low altitude. Saheed is as can be seen in blurry pictures is a decent tactical UAV. This type of UAVs can be seen and heard by the enemy as they approach, especially in mountainous areas. even if they can climb a few thousand feet they can't see much. Low payload means smaller FLIR (and size does matter) and no SAR.

Turkish Land Forces use tactical UAVs too, Bayraktar and Vestel Karayel are very popular.
Shahed-129, was just a very first prototype,it's not officially unveiled yet,
So is ANKA, but you don't see the plane "grow" do you? Finished products are always identical to their previous prototypes.

You saw Iran sent its 'crappy' drone over Israel and it was flying for 2 hours before being detected and shot down.it was neither Karrar or Shahed-129.
It was probably the saheed, for a small thing like that it's normal to have a smaller radar signature and it's perfectly normal for it to take some time before they realise it's not a bird or anything :) no surprises there.

I don't think it was in range for a data transfer, it was probably automated. Anyway, it's pure speculation.

If Iran can achieve 10% of Turkey's military design and production, IF that is a big IF, you should pray to god and thank him a thousand times.

Hmm, well well, where to start...

first of all, Karrar don't even have a tactical use, it doesn't have enough electro-optics i doubt it has required comm. equipment. There's no way of telling where that little bomb will fall, even from low altitude. Saheed is as can be seen in blurry pictures is a decent tactical UAV. This type of UAVs can be seen and heard by the enemy as they approach, especially in mountainous areas. even if they can climb a few thousand feet they can't see much. Low payload means smaller FLIR (and size does matter) and no SAR.

So is ANKA, but you don't see the plane "grow" do you? Finished products are always identical to their previous prototypes.

It was probably the saheed, for a small thing like that it's normal to have a smaller radar signature and it's perfectly normal for it to take some time before they realise it's not a bird or anything :) no surprises there.

I don't think it was in range for a data transfer, it was probably automated. Anyway, it's pure speculation.
I can't really say if you are right or wrong,because as I said,Shahed is not officially announced,they just showed the footage of its first flight,So I can't actually say if it can prove itself in real battles.
Considering the situation Iran currently have,they try not to give every detail of everything they make,and if you are familiar with political and intelligence tactics,it's very common and routine (I agree that's sometimes annoying really)
Besides,Shahed is still first drone that we can still have some hope in it,and it can be developed much further,to new versions.Everything should be done step by step.We have quite a long way in UAV technology ahead of us.not to mention,Iran currently has almost zero access to other countries defense tech because of sanctions,that can slow things down a little bit.

If Iran can achieve 10% of Turkey's military design and production, IF that is a big IF, you should pray to god and thank him a thousand times.
10% is too much,we should pray for 0.00001%.

Well, at least we agreed on that karrar is a piece of sh1t :lol:

good day

These Turks only have a big mouth. Look at Erdogan and his tough words on Syria and Israel. The Turks only bluff, but they are scared to act. Iran could destroy Istanbul and Ankara with their MRBM's. Most of their fancy stuff are western made, and they even have to beg to Germany to provide them with Patriot missiles. We shouldn't give them those missiles.

These Turks only have a big mouth. Look at Erdogan and his tough words on Syria and Israel. The Turks only bluff, but they are scared to act. Iran could destroy Istanbul and Ankara with their MRBM's. Most of their fancy stuff are western made, and they even have to beg to Germany to provide them with Patriot missiles. We shouldn't give them those missiles.

Iranian false flagger alert he's embarrassed to put iran flag.

Loool its not your choice little boy, your *** pain comes from. When you're Pope was crying and begging when we was gna flame your ***. Iran couldn't even stop Iraq invade them so don't compare us with weak little minors. I'm. Sure you got slapped up by some Turks in Germany, slapped and bullied YOUR TERRIFIED HAHAHA

You guys have become the clowns of Anatolia, and nobody is taking the Turks serious anymore. You guys are only world class in tough talking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom