What's new

Iran's 1st UAV carrying five micro-aircrafts designed

If he could criticize like an educated person,I had no problem with it.But coming here,spitting nonsense,making fun and showing ignorance totally deserves that.

I have checked Turkish sub forum many times,and I'm aware of what you have,I can too come and make fun of those equipment,it's not the hardest thing in the world.But you know me,I'm not that type of person.Now,how many Turkish members do you want me to name who always come here and start making fun of everything about Iran,trolling,flaming and many other things.Every country has its own capabilities,you shouldn't expect more or less.
Have we ever said me make most advanced drones in the world?or our UAVs are the best?

This guy doesn't know what a target drone is and Turkey is producing them too.
We are in very beginning way of making drones.So it's really stupid of these people coming here with no aim except trolling.
Do we make fun of you because you can't make ballistic missiles or SLVs?
Iran unveiled this target drone in 2009 and started mass production in 2010,before Turkey if I'm not wrong.
Besides,it was not even mentioned in thread.

The guy have proven himself that he have some degree of understanding when it comes to military equipments with his previous posts, and if he finds it amateurish to attach free-falling bomb to a target drone then he might have a point. Just suck up your pride and do not accuse someone as being ignorant just because he is criticizing Iran, and making a little fun with your propaganda machines.

Have we ever said me make most advanced drones in the world?or our UAVs are the best?

Yup, your media doing it all the time.

Learn how to take criticism. He told you why he find it amateurish, just explain why he is wrong with giving details, specifications, instead of going defensive and accusing Turkey with being nothing.

It's all i want to say. we can be trolls in The turkey section as you guys are doing here,do you think it's hard we beginning to say same things as you said here? for example about anka? you guys provoked us several times before but we didn't answer you. please stop trolling.

If you have someting in your mind about ANKA, just ask mate :http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/56273-turkish-indigenous-male-uav-tiha.html

If he could criticize like an educated person,I had no problem with it.But coming here,spitting nonsense,making fun and showing ignorance totally deserves that.

I have checked Turkish sub forum many times,and I'm aware of what you have,I can too come and make fun of those equipment,it's not the hardest thing in the world.But you know me,I'm not that type of person.

last time you tried... it didn't end up good for you... :)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/218597-15-november-2012-otokar-altay-p1-introduction.html

an attempt of Era_923 to comment on a military issue in Turkish sub-forum

post 5 by Era_923 ''Altay has anything to do with Korean K2?they look similar,is this a cooperation project?I think I remember reading something like that months ago.'' and this picture follows his comment...

a0012932_46c6602781b15.jpg

and this is ALTAY

f41ox.jpg

milli-tank-altayin-prototipi-basbakan-erdoganin-katilimiyla-tanitildi-CHA-852491-3-t.jpg

319027_4971082720145_1531843955_n.jpg

last time you tried... it didn't end up good for you... :)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/218597-15-november-2012-otokar-altay-p1-introduction.html

an attempt of Era_923 to comment on a military issue in Turkish sub-forum

post 5 by Era_923 ''Altay has anything to do with Korean K2?they look similar,is this a cooperation project?I think I remember reading something like that months ago.'' and this picture follows his comment...

a0012932_46c6602781b15.jpg

and this is ALTAY

f41ox.jpg

milli-tank-altayin-prototipi-basbakan-erdoganin-katilimiyla-tanitildi-CHA-852491-3-t.jpg

319027_4971082720145_1531843955_n.jpg

What are you exactly trying to say?
Did I make fun of that MBT?
I simply asked a question,but super paranoid internet wariors think I'm making fun of it.
Now asking a question about something you don't know is a crime here?since when?

"just ask" is different than what you turkish did in this thread, you guys started to mocking first, call it crap and ... is this normal way in turkey when people have a question or wanna ask it!? If it's your people way, your culture, tell us to know.

people ask their questions like the Indian guy asked here:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/219200-iriaf-f-4s-during-iran-iraq-wars-accounts-2.html

It's so different than what you did.

And how did you answer? If you don't like how the question been asked, you do not have to start insulting, right? if it's your people's way, your culture, tell us.

If you can not stand criticisms, then you shouldn't be in an international forum. Because you will be criticized, some will even make fun of you. Answer properly, give specifications of the systems that being criticized, is it so hard? I suppose it is since these "high-tech" stuffs of Iran is only consisting of blurry images, there is usually no details whatsoever...

I have checked Turkish sub forum many times,and I'm aware of what you have,I can too come and make fun of those equipment,it's not the hardest thing in the world.But you know me,I'm not that type of person.Now,how many Turkish members do you want me to name who always come here and start making fun of everything about Iran,trolling,flaming and many other things.Every country has its own capabilities,you shouldn't expect more or less.

This guy doesn't know what a target drone is and Turkey is producing them too.
We are in very beginning way of making drones.So it's really stupid of these people coming here with no aim except trolling.
Iran unveiled this target drone in 2009 and started mass production in 2010,before Turkey if I'm not wrong.
Besides,it was not even mentioned in thread.

You tried by saying our tank was same as K2 but after when you saw pictures you looked like idiot and felt dumb

what else you were expecting? this is their only option I mean appealing to straw man fallacy or personal insults since their (iranian members in PDF) knowledge on military equipment is somewhere between non to limited....dont be so harsh on them

But I should add that it is not their fault, all they have as a source is some genarals speaking to fars news agency or Press tv...no spec whotsoever... just some fancy wording for instance ''utra advanced...highly advanced....cutting-edge technology

What are you exactly trying to say?
Did I make fun of that MBT?
I simply asked a question,but super paranoid internet wariors think I'm making fun of it.
Now asking a question about something you don't know is a crime here?since when?

thanks for proving my point over and over again....

And how did you answer? If you don't like how the question been asked, you do not have to start insulting, right? if it's your people's way, your culture, tell us.

If you can not stand criticisms, then you shouldn't be in an international forum. Because you will be criticized, some will even make fun of you. Answer properly, give specifications of the systems that being criticized, is it so hard? I suppose it is since these "high-tech" stuffs of Iran is only consisting of blurry images, there is usually no details whatsoever...

If it's in your culture to 'criticize' by mocking or making fun of it or calling it crap,you tell us first.

At least we are not hanging around in Turkish sub forum,mocking your revolutionary equipment and making fun of it.Quasar posted my reply in Altay thread,just look what I asked,did I troll or made fun out of it?Is that the best you could find?

At least you showed we are not like you.

If it's in your culture to 'criticize' by mocking or making fun of it or calling it crap,you tell us first.

At least we are not hanging around in Turkish sub forum,mocking your revolutionary equipment and making fun of it.Quasar posted my reply in Altay thread,just look what I asked,did I troll or made fun out of it?Is that the best you could find?

You tried to act clever by asking the question in that way stop trying to be cheeky you was clearly trolling and you know that yourself.

Also the funny thing is these guys make the most ultra tech and Advanced things in the world but they don't even take clear pictures there isn't even a clear picture of their ultra advanced male uav

I don't know what was your intention there, but some people might considered it as mockery just like you are considering LegionaireE's post as that.

But no one said ignorant to you, we answered your question properly and the case closed. You should have done the same to LegionaireE's post, but you do not have an answer, because even you are aware of the fact that many of these so-called high-tech stuffs of Iran are just propaganda.

As i see, you guys first started mocking and insulting in this thread. check the previous pages to see who first start it.
you guys should ask your questions in normal ways without mocking and insulting then we will give specifications and... or we say we don't know.

I don't know what was your intention there, but some people might considered it as mockery just like you are considering LegionaireE's post as that.

But no one said ignorant to you, we answered your question properly and the case closed. You should have done the same to LegionaireE's post, but you do not have an answer, because even you are aware of the fact that many of these so-called high-tech stuffs of Iran are just propaganda.

Calling something crap or ww1 tech is neither criticizing nor a sane reply.
The reason I recieved proper reply was that I asked a proper question,not trolling.

Calling something crap or ww1 tech is neither criticizing nor a sane reply.
The reason I recieved proper reply was that I asked a proper question,not trolling.

Then disprove him by telling us why it is not a crap, by giving specifications, by explaining the capabilities of it, by sending videos about it, etc...

Do not expect us to say, "ohh wow, it is a state of art" just over some pictures.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom