What's new

Iran's second military satellite launched to "LEO" orbit (500km)

Guys we need an infographic slide of our operational SLVs. Who can help me ?

Safir 1B
Ist Stage KN 365 Liquid
2nd Stage KN 37 Liquid

Safir.jpg

rockets_big.jpg

Zoljanah
1st Stage 725 KN Solid
2nd Stage 725 KN Solid
3rd Stage 35 KN Liquid

Zoljanah_SLV_first_launch_08.jpg

Zoljanah_SLV_first_launch_04.jpg

Simorgh
1st Stage 1590 KN Liquid
2nd Stage 50 KN Liquid
3rd Stage 15 KN Solid

Simorgh_Tasnim-News_Wikicommons.jpg

Dw-DJwpX0AA1EdX.jpg

Qassed
1st Stage 290 KN Liquid
2nd Stage 50 KN Solid
3rd Stage 15 KN Solid

Noor_satellite.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Guys we need an infographic slide of our operational SLVs. Who can help me ?

Safir 1B
Ist Stage KN 365 Liquid
2nd Stage KN 37 Liquid

Safir.jpg

rockets_big.jpg

Zoljanah
1st Stage 725 KN Solid
2nd Stage 725 KN Solid
3rd Stage 35 KN Liquid

Zoljanah_SLV_first_launch_08.jpg

Zoljanah_SLV_first_launch_04.jpg

Simorgh
1st Stage 1590 KN Liquid
2nd Stage 50 KN Liquid
3rd Stage 15 KN Solid

Simorgh_Tasnim-News_Wikicommons.jpg

Dw-DJwpX0AA1EdX.jpg

Qassed
1st Stage 290 KN Liquid
2nd Stage 50 KN Solid
3rd Stage 15 KN Solid

Noor_satellite.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Excellent idea..I suggest a brand new thread under " Iran's space Technogy" That will collect all the Tech related to the SLVs and various Sats..military and civilian..Iran is going for GEO orbit 36000 km..in three years so will have lots to add to the thread..I am not volunteering but will help..

They should just bring back Safir SLV which can launch 50 kg into orbit. I doubt Qased can even launch 20kg into orbit.
Safir claimed to be able to launch 50kg into orbit but the orbit is around 200km lower

Mashallah, only seven months in office and already two satellite launches under the presidency of Ebrahim Raisi. This is what I call palpable, concrete difference in policies.

Clearly, voting out the liberals greatly benefited Iran's space program. No more placating western imperialists by reducing space launches and associated budgets! This is the way to go, let's hope reformists and moderates are never put in charge again.

- - - - - -

Qased is capable enough of hitting a target 4500-5000 km away if a re-entry vehicle is to be deployed on it. That is what it intends to do. That's the work of IRGC. What has IRIAF achieved in the meantime? I am tired of shahi loyalists.

IRIAF personnel are no shah loyalists. Even a rather lenient, patient and not so heavy-handed government like the Islamic Republic will manage to rid a branch of the armed forces of undesirable elements in 43 long years... The notion that the IRIAF is a den of secular nationalist monarchists who at any moment could stage another coup attempt like during the very early days of the Revolution (1979-1980) is a delusional psy-ops narrative peddled most likely by Langley and their colleagues in Tel Aviv, but certainly has no basis whatsoever in reality.

In essence, the brothers serving at IRIAF are very Islamic-minded, bona fide revolutionaries loyal to the Islamic Republic and its founding ideology. Much like the great martyr Abbas Babayi.

1646846935225.jpeg
1646846957053.jpeg
1646846994190.jpeg
d42fddd4c55bd0dc4ba8d1ce745af16c.jpg
371854.jpg

But yes, probably it'd be a good idea to gradually merge the IRIAF into the IRGCAF. For organizational and doctrinal reasons, the IRGC "rial-for-rial" is the most cost-effective, innovative and productive section of the armed forces. Perhaps future fighter jet purchases from Russia could be inducted into the IRGCAF.

Last edited:
Does this mean that we will see a Iranian ICBM test soon?

Not until SL removes the 2000km self-imposed range of the missiles. The engines for ICBM have already been tested..so the rest is just upscaling the design..

Excellent idea..I suggest a brand new thread under " Iran's space Technogy" That will collect all the Tech related to the SLVs and various Sats..military and civilian..Iran is going for GEO orbit 36000 km..in three years so will have lots to add to the thread..I am not volunteering but will help..

You and I can start gathering data in one place, like the Iranian space thread. The slide will contain a picture of SLVs and on the right side, there will be an engine name, pic along with thurst and fuel etc, and no. of successful launches. How about that?

Max we have now is an MRBM/IRBM called Solid Fueled Sejjil-2. This missile has a theoretical range of 3300-3700 km with a 830-900 km apogee with a CEP of like less than 30m. Without the Salman stage, Sejjil is capable of ~2000-2400 km with a 1-ton warhead (CBRN is a choice).

2020_4.JPG

Gallery.jpg

http://www.b14643.de/Spacerockets/Specials/Sejil-2_LRBM/index.htm

Mashallah, only seven months in office and already two satellite launches under the presidency of Ebrahim Raisi. This is what I call palpable, concrete difference in policies.

Clearly, voting out the liberals greatly benefited Iran's space program. No more placating western imperialists by reducing space launches and associated budgets! This is the way to go, let's hope reformists and moderates are never put in charge again.

- - - - - -

IRIAF personnel are no shah loyalists. Even a rather lenient, patient and not so heavy-handed government like the Islamic Republic will manage to rid a branch of the armed forces of undesirable elements in 43 long years... The notion that the IRIAF is a den of secular nationalist monarchists who at any moment could stage another coup attempt like during the very early days of the Revolution (1979-1980) is a delusional psy-ops narrative peddled most likely by Langley and their colleagues in Tel Aviv, but certainly has no basis whatsoever in reality.

In essence, the brothers serving at IRIAF are very Islamic-minded, bona fide revolutionaries loyal to the Islamic Republic and its founding ideology. Much like the great martyr Abbas Babayi.

View attachment 822386View attachment 822387View attachment 822388
d42fddd4c55bd0dc4ba8d1ce745af16c.jpg
371854.jpg

But yes, probably it'd be a good idea to gradually merge the IRIAF into the IRGCAF. For organizational and doctrinal reasons, the IRGC "rial-for-rial" is the most cost-effective, innovative and productive section of the armed forces. Perhaps future fighter jet purchases from Russia could be inducted into the IRGCAF.

I was calling the member Hack-Hock a shah Loyalist because he has something against IRGC, not the IRIAF officers. I have no bad feeling towards IRIAF except for their incompetency when it comes to proper planning. I am a firm believer of the IRIAF and IRGAC-AF merger so that IRIAF becomes what our missiles became. I am not stupid that I will call my own airforce not loyal to Iran.

You and I can start gathering data in one place, like the Iranian space thread. The slide will contain a picture of SLVs and on the right side, there will be an engine name, pic along with thurst and fuel etc, and no. of successful launches. How about that?
Format is great..I think it should cover more than SLVs and contain all the satellites that Iran has built regardless weather launched or not...as for doing it ..I have few interesting shots that I will put in the space thread when I get to my desktop computer....and will wait for you to make one or two slides so we will be synced..New thread or use the already existing space thread is up to you..my experience is creating a space holder for info best works if you have new threads...I have few of them here and they are mostly troll free.

what IRGCAF did IRAF didn't years ago ? with a lot less budget

I was calling the member Hack-Hock a shah Loyalist because he has something against IRGC, not the IRIAF officers. I have no bad feeling towards IRIAF except for their incompetency when it comes to proper planning. I am a firm believer of the IRIAF and IRGAC-AF merger so that IRIAF becomes what our missiles became. I am not stupid that I will call my own airforce not loyal to Iran.
again spewing nonsense.
you even could not answer to one of the things I said .
again I ask you what did IRGCAF did that IRAF didn't do years ago with a lot less budget ?
if you are so revolutionary defeat me in argument instead of resorting to name calling. and for starter , you can come and live in Iran like me.

Last edited:
IRGC is the more productive, innovative and cost-effective organization.
what did they did with a lot more budget than IRIAF that they air force didn't do years ago with a lot less money.
its a simple question instead of vaguely making a claim show us hard data for your statements

According to commander the mission was for 500km orbit, otherwise the rocket could place the satellite in upper orbit as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom