What's new

Iraq to buy 12 JF-17 Thunder jets from Pakistan

Khan saheb,

What is the status? When are they buying?
there is no news since feb sir

I doubt it.
Europe will arm the Slavs/Serbs as much as possible with the best possible equipment.
They will not allow China or Russia to get a foothold again.

and europe will do that, because Slavs are the first and only formidable line of defense.

without going in details of 1 & 2,

Big men give,
Small men make an advertisement out of it.
I think u failed to understand. Serbia and US funded western Europe has bad blood. They can never forget 1999 and Kosovo. You think they will buy Germany ,France or UK arms? On the condition, they do not recognize Kosovo independent but part of Serbia.

Jf-17 for Serbia is reality. Serbia already bought Chinese SAM system. JF-17 will be next. But China might risk offer J-10 for it. Given the closeness of Serbia with China and their hatre for american. Unlikely, they will leak secret of J-10 to NATO. So keep your finger cross.

Last edited:
I doubt it.
Europe will arm the Slavs/Serbs as much as possible with the best possible equipment.

and europe will do that, because Slavs are the first and only formidable line of defense.

Big men give,

Russians are also Slavs.

Slavs originated in Poland, with a total population of about 400 million.

Russians, Belarussians and Ukrainians are East Slavs.

Poles, Czechs and Slovaks are West Slavs.

Slovenians, Croats, Serbs, Montenegrins, Bosniacs, Macedonians and Bulgarians are South Slavs.

Lets see what I did for Pakistan
1. Built a sophisticated voice compression system
2. Started off the team on Link-17
3. Sacrificed my home in standing up for rights only to leave after facing death threats from Asif Zardari

What did you do?

So take your high horse because you have none other than piecemeal comments repeating Bajwa Bajwa like its a kalma for everything because it already known Captain Obvious.

Go ahead and let off steam

Bhai, what did you do that caused Zardari to send a black vigo after you?

Long story and too much exposure.

Lets just say the PDF team pitched in and pushed a little change

I have distant relatives who lived in the Karachi area father was in the foreign services posted in the Chicago consulate. MQM and Co. threatened them; the father then worked his magic and moved his entire family to Fresno, California, and New York. So, I understand how it feels when you give so much and then have these goons - not politicians uproot you.

* While my family and extended relatives are in Punjab, this was the odd one cause one of them got a job in the port authority and moved there in the 1950s.

Sadly, one of his sons was gunned down in New York after closing one of his gas stations a few years back.

Was this the __ episode?
A
Yep - lets leave it out of the main forum

I have distant relatives who lived in the Karachi area father was in the foreign services posted in the Chicago consulate. MQM and Co. threatened them; the father then worked his magic and moved his entire family to Fresno, California, and New York. So, I understand how it feels when you give so much and then have these goons - not politicians uproot you.

* While my family and extended relatives are in Punjab, this was the odd one cause one of them got a job in the port authority and moved there in the 1950s.

Sadly, one of his sons was gunned down in New York after closing one of his gas stations a few years back.
Either way, at the end - I am a non factor as you are likely going to be.
The JF-17 is working fine for the PAF, Pakistanis literally taught Chengdu man machine interface (to quote CPD JF verbatim “Mein ahista ahista Chinese ko dhaka de ke iss mein F-16 ke features daalta rehta tha… phir unhon ne J-10 ke liye inhi features ko chaap liya”

I think u failed to understand. Serbia and US funded western Europe has bad blood. They can never forget 1999 and Kosovo. You think they will buy Germany ,France or UK arms? On the condition, they do not recognize Kosovo independent but part of Serbia.

Jf-17 for Serbia is reality. Serbia already bought Chinese SAM system. JF-17 will be next. But China might risk offer J-10 for it. Given the closeness of Serbia with China and their hatre for american. Unlikely, they will leak secret of J-10 to NATO. So keep your finger cross.

Russians are also Slavs.

Slavs originated in Poland, with a total population of about 400 million.

Russians, Belarussians and Ukrainians are East Slavs.

Poles, Czechs and Slovaks are West Slavs.

Slovenians, Croats, Serbs, Montenegrins, Bosniacs, Macedonians and Bulgarians are South Slavs.

Lets see what happens.

I doubt it.

Big men give,
Personally, I think Serbia may choose JF-17 instead of J10C.

First of all, Serbia has long experience in using MIG29. The MIG29 and JF-17 use the same engine. The Serbian Air Force can more easily accept the maintenance work of JF-17.

Secondly, J10C is an air optimized fighter. Serbia should want to replace their 27 J-22 attack aircraft. JF-17 is just right.

Personally, I think Serbia may choose JF-17 instead of J10C.

First of all, Serbia has long experience in using MIG29. The MIG29 and JF-17 use the same engine. The Serbian Air Force can more easily accept the maintenance work of JF-17.

Secondly, J10C is an air optimized fighter. Serbia should want to replace their 27 J-22 attack aircraft. JF-17 is just right.
I think Serbia will go for performance over ease of maintenance and price. Plus the JF-17 acquire will be equipped with WS-13 engine. I don't think their previous experience dealing with RD-33 engine will help much.

Air superiority will always be the primary. Strike are secondary.

I think Serbia will go for performance over ease of maintenance and price. Plus the JF-17 acquire will be equipped with WS-13 engine. I don't think their previous experience dealing with RD-33 engine will help much.

Air superiority will always be the primary. Strike are secondary.
The air superiority aircraft of the Serbian Air Force is the early MIG29A.

Its ground attack capability is even weaker than that of the J-10C, with a payload of only 2 tons. It can only use rockets and unguided bombs when attacking the ground.

If Serbia replaces J-22 with J-10C, its air force is 14 MIG29A and 27 J-10C.

Do you want to see an air force with a pure air superiority fighter?

@Raider 21 giving me a negative rating like i guve f ..all i can say get on your knees and chupoo.

Thank tank analyst...loooool another joker.

Ps...useless people back useless people. Hooe you and your bf live happily ever after
I failed at comedy, ended up working on jets instead. And yes you do give f...all, resulted in a rant of post.

Cheers and take care.

Back
Top Bottom