What's new

Iron Fist 2016 Air Force station, Jaisalmer---- pics and videos

Why don't you go take a walk and breathe some fresh air outside? That would put some life into your.....whatever you have between your ears! :dirol:

Talking of ability, your own president Xi blasted the crap out of the PLA saying they better smarten up as their training is atrocious and general standard extremely poor and that they need to pull up their socks. He even told his generals to concentrate more on how to win the next war instead of indulging in corruption etc.

I'm not saying this. It's was your own Xi!! :lol:
When it comes to corruption, no one come close to India. Ref to Rafale deal.

@Jonah Arthur
At 1.27 watch Sukhoi armed with grifen also misses the target no 9..at 1.28 u hear the missile explosion but target is still unaffected..

@Windjammer @Tipu7 @The Eagle

and bundle of excuses and that is why India spends more on latest tech than training as Human efficiency lacks that could be overcome by tech..... should admit as it missed..... The reason i love more and more PAF, Pak Army & PN due to training and efficiency even with less tech.

When it comes to corruption, no one come close to India. Ref to Rafale deal.
Do you even know WTF you're talking about? Firstly, there's zero corruption in the Rafale deal as it is a government to government contract. Secondly, if there's corruption in arms deals it's those politicians and bureaucrats as they are the ones who have the authority and who push files for approvals, not the army, unlike the Chinese military who have the last word!

Thus corruption is rife in your forces, not ours! (Xi himself said it! :P )

The pressure of So many VIP s watching got to the pilots

Just as cricketer makes a century one day and fails the next
Pilots are also professionals
@Windjammer

When your well Trained terrorists are shot as soon as they enter our territory
what do you say ; Just Bad luck ; and you send more

Since yesterday, you have been running around like a headless chicken making stupid statements.
On one side you say pilots are professionals and in the same breath you claim that they were media shy.
So far you have compared your pilots to Cricketers and Terrorists......what next, some Bollywood actor who gives a wrong shot can do a retake. keep taking cheap shots in vain effort to salvage your tiny ego....we are enjoying this comedy of errors.

This is how you hit the bullseye even with iron bombs. :pakistan:

Mirage%20Bombing.jpg

12095174_1729859083918108_2160358568443471674_o.jpg

10361570_1729860017251348_106547748662263447_n.jpg

Really I Posted Several videos of Su-30 MKI Dropping LGB Both in Night And Day Missions bulls-ye
You choose the Horizontal Shots of Camera view And Look At Several videos I Post Below's of the Various Exercises IN Top View

Exercises are done round the year by every Air force's pilots

That too without the Media glare

Pilots can iron out all their difficulties in due course of time

The pressure of So many VIP s watching got to the pilots

Just as cricketer makes a century one day and fails the next

Perhaps in next live fire demo, IAF pilots should pop a pill or two to sharpen their senses ? IIRC they were testing pills on pilot right ?

Their is So called Weapons experts are here , talking bla bla bla without the level of Knowledge of technology.

Air 2 Air missile is not programmed to target flares, It always used Algorithms to bypass the flair launched by opponent.

Any A2A missiles if hit Flairs, is a stupid and failed missile, because in air fight , when Plane launch missile of target , then it will hit the flares launched by Opposite plane is called Good missile.

same is goes for G2A missiles,

Perhaps in next live fire demo, IAF pilots should pop a pill or two to sharpen their senses ? IIRC they were testing pills on pilot right ?

Which A2A good missiles is designed to target flares? I Or missile is designed to identify and bypass the flairs are gud?

This is how you hit the bullseye even with iron bombs. :pakistan:

Mirage%20Bombing.jpg

12095174_1729859083918108_2160358568443471674_o.jpg

10361570_1729860017251348_106547748662263447_n.jpg

Really I Posted Several videos of Su-30 MKI Dropping LGB Both in Night And Day Missions bulls-ye
You choose the Horizontal Shots of Camera view And Look At Several videos I Post Below's of the Various Exercises IN Top View

What camera view?
every thing is front of your eyes..........
You cannot justify the ''miss'' in IronFist by posting old videos of them hitting the target :agree:
Rest, its really hard to digest some times, somethings :smokin:
BS If you Heard the Commentator saying Hitting the Target By LGB Successfully
The you Posted Pics in Horizontal view Check out the Diameter of Target at 1hr:25 in video with Top view camera Mode
at 1hr 30 with Smart bombs
and at 1hr:31 with LGB and LCA Dropping Griffin LGB at 1hr 35

PS: lease Listen to what commentator say this Time

Last edited:
Since yesterday, you have been running around like a headless chicken making stupid statements.
On one side you say pilots are professionals and in the same breath you claim that they were media shy.
So far you have compared your pilots to Cricketers and Terrorists......what next, some Bollywood actor who gives a wrong shot can do a retake. keep taking cheap shots in vain effort to salvage your tiny ego....we are enjoying this comedy of errors.
apparently Chinese Z10 also participated in ''Iron Fist'' exercise :lol:
or may be Indian just love/scare from this copter :woot:

vlcsnap-2016-03-19-11h13m21s447.png

Also they showed ''destruction'' of Mirage 2000 on ground................. scene picked from French Movie, but guess who operates Mirage 2000 in South Asia? ............... Not Pakistan :rofl:
vlcsnap-2016-03-19-19h21m53s918.png

PS: lease Listen to what commentator say this Time
kon sunta he yara us bewakoof ki?
Jis ne ''ratta'' maar rakha ho speech ko?
:pop:
BS If you Heard the Commentator He Successfully Hit the Target By LGB
Show me where? :cheesy:
This is target 9 before Su30 MKI arrival at 1:28:30
vlcsnap-2016-03-19-19h20m42s289.png

This is Su30MKI Engaging Target 9 at 1:28:50
vlcsnap-2016-03-19-19h20m50s950.png

This is Target 9 after Su30MKI engagement and sound of explosion is heard at 1:28:53
vlcsnap-2016-03-19-19h21m04s506.png

NOW WHERE IS DAMN LASER GUIDED MISSILE WITH PIN POINT ACCURACY? :rofl:

apparently Chinese Z10 also participated in ''Iron Fist'' exercise :lol:
or may be Indian just love/scare from this copter :woot:

View attachment 299685

Also they showed ''destruction'' of Mirage 2000 on ground................. scene picked from French Movie, but guess who operates Mirage 2000 in South Asia? ............... Not Pakistan :rofl:
View attachment 299687

NOW WHERE IS DAMN LASER GUIDED MISSILE WITH PIN POINT ACCURACY? :rofl:

this is called FOOLS MISSILE , to KEEP ENEMY SEE somewhere else and real Target destroyed else where .....:rofl::rofl::rofl::dance3::dance3:

This is target 9 before Su30 MKI arrival at 1:28:30
View attachment 299695

This is Su30MKI Engaging Target 9 at 1:28:50
View attachment 299698

This is Target 9 after Su30MKI engagement and sound of explosion is heard at 1:28:53
View attachment 299699

NOW WHERE IS DAMN LASER GUIDED MISSILE WITH PIN POINT ACCURACY? :rofl:[/QUOTE]
The LGB Was Dud No Impact on the Ground has seen At all even the LGB was not Seen Falling From KI
Please Post Pic where the Impact at 1hr :28 if any Impact happened

Here is another Video where LGB Clearly visible and Made Impact on Ground

Show me destroyed target 9.
Also
Post reported for dragging un necessary insulting remarks about country

Again i m saying this: "I KNOW PAKISTAN IS A WORLD HUB FOR FAKE DEGREES BUT I RECONFIRM MYSELF WHEN I SEE CRAP LIKE THIS"

All the targets are the 2.5-3 km away from the camera sight/audience. All the targets had a radius of some hundreds Mtr of radius and the number cards to identify the targets again few Mtrs away from the target. So job of the pilot is not to engage the number cards but the actual targets.

The target number 1 which depicts a runway itself is more than 500mts long. Apart from 4 miss I lgb (by SU 30 due to dusty weather) 1 R-73 (by Tejas) 1 igla( MANPAD) and 1 OSA (SRSAM) all other ammunition banged o targets. The so called fake genius should know that the IRON FIST is a multi-day exercise which took place in every 3 yr and on the last day of exercise is usually a show for the general public and media, where the pilot is not allowed to return to the target once again if it miss that one for the first time.

So the orgasm and excitement abt the missing targets sud stop now onwards. The track record (5-0, ohh i added siachen also ) on military front is also not in favor for even a little excitement

Watch this video again till end and try to imagine what the boys can do to a target on the plane. But dont forget to set the volume high to listen to the excellent description in the video.

Show me destroyed target 9.
Also
Post reported for dragging un necessary insulting remarks about country
Good that you accept ur fault. Yes i have mentioned the missed target which is target 9 as the lgb fired by SU30mki.
I am a PHD student in a world famous university I have lot more work to do than PDF, so you may report its your freedom and right also. BTW there is nothing derogatory about any one in my previous post.

Back
Top Bottom