What's new

Is BJP losing?

These were not normal circumstances

This was partition, the separating of peoples

Indias greed and stupidity in forcing a Muslim majority state into a union with hindu india against the will of the people has created decades of instability and hostility

This is our business

As india goes more and more hindutva so the threat to Kashmiris increase

Actually it was pakistani greed and stupidity and impatience that drove Muslim majority Kashmir into an union with India. Full credit to jinnah.

It ceased being your business the moment the kashmir head of state signed that treaty of accession.

Indian muslims however are indian
They are born in india
Work in india
Live in india
Pay taxes in india

They have a right to their portion of india

If india is secular they have a place but a hindutva india is a threat
To defend themselves a second partition of india may be necessary

Kashmiri muslims too have right to all of India.

Unlike the rest of India who do not have any rights in kashmir. Not even the kashmiri pandits.

Hindutva is a reality in India. We are going to help them defend themselves, starting with removing Article 35A making our union stronger. All of India will rejoice that day.

I have a better proposition:
Pakistani Punjab for the Khalistanis
Carve Balochistan out as a seperate country for the ethnic Baloch
Sindhudesh for the Sindhis
And let our Afghan brothers decide what to do with Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa
Of course, Pakistan occupied Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan to be merged with the INDIAN state of Jammu and Kashmir.

See, two can play the game.

Let them talk the talk, let us walk the walk.

Last edited:
Actually it was pakistani green and stupidity and impatience that drove Muslim majority Kashmir into an union with India. Full credit to jinnah.

It ceased being your business the moment the kashmir head of state signed that treaty of accession.

Unlike the rest of India who do not have any rights in kashmir. Not even the kashmiri pandits.

Hindutva is a reality in India. We are going to help them defend themselves, starting with removing Article 35A making our union stronger. All of India will rejoice that day.

Let them talk the talk, let us walk the walk.

I don’t understand why India always so desperate for Kashmir. That is when I realise they are not such a lovely nation as they always portray.

I have researched the issue, everyone and their dog know the Maharaja of Kashmir who signed the accession was a hated leader by Kashmiris who he had them working in fields as slave. He initiated the Jammu massacre to kill Kashmiri - only then did Pakistan intervene. The accession treaty was one covered in filth because of those massacre by the Maharaja and his state.

Kashmir should have just been partitioned on religious ground, leaving India with a good chunk but giving valley to Pakistan. It would have been the most logical solution.

I don’t understand why India always so desperate for Kashmir. That is when I realise they are not such a lovely nation as they always portray.

I have researched the issue, everyone and their dog know the Maharaja of Kashmir who signed the accession was a hated leader by Kashmiris who he had them working in fields as slave. He initiated the Jammu massacre to kill Kashmiri - only then did Pakistan intervene. The accession treaty was one covered in filth because of those massacre by the Maharaja and his state.

Kashmir should have just been partitioned on religious ground, leaving India with a good chunk but giving valley to Pakistan. It would have been the most logical solution.

I am not responsible for your lack of understanding. Nor do we desire your admiration.

Also not interested in what "should" have happened and what "Could" have happened. Such Fantasy is the strong suite of pakistanis, Not so much of Indians.

So if you want to discuss such Fiction, you need to tag pakistanis.

I have a better proposition:
Pakistani Punjab for the Khalistanis
Carve Balochistan out as a seperate country for the ethnic Baloch
Sindhudesh for the Sindhis
And let our Afghan brothers decide what to do with Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa
Of course, Pakistan occupied Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan to be merged with the INDIAN state of Jammu and Kashmir.

See, two can play the game.

You are deluded, the Sikhs want freedom from you. What Pakistani Punjab has to do with it! They are not there. Only stupid Indians can claims something as daft as you suggested.
Baluchistan tera baap bhi aleehda nahi kar sakta, try it if you dare. Sind is peaceful, we just need to put the traitors Zardaris behind the bars and everything is hunkydori.
Pushtun in Pakistan are very happy. Your lackey the "PTF" is just a small group, which would be taken care of soon.
Same goes for the northern areas.
Compare to this look who is fighting for independence in India and get lost.

Actually it was pakistani greed and stupidity and impatience that drove Muslim majority Kashmir into an union with India. Full credit to jinnah.

Pakistan didnt force anything

Our new born nation ensured that atleast azad Kashmir and GB were free, we blocked india from Afg, Russia and CA and opened a direct link to China

The rest is unfinished business

The will of Kashmiris and their right to seperate from hindus has been stolen and must be restored

Kashmiris hate indians and hindus
They dont want any part if it

Hindutva is a reality you are right but to muslims it is extremist hindu poison which they want nothing to do with
As india turns hindutva, secularism dies the poison spreads and indian muslims must safeguard their future

Let them talk the talk, let us walk the walk

The indian humiliation in February 2019 is your limp walk

Pakistan didnt force anything

Our new born nation ensured that atleast azad Kashmir and GB were free, we blocked india from Afg, Russia and CA and opened a direct link to China

The rest is unfinished business

The will of Kashmiris and their right to seperate from hindus has been stolen and must be restored

You don't have to convince me, my mind is made up. Try convincing the rest of the world. Start with the OIC. or with china.

Meanwhile we work with Baluchistan and sindh and paktun.

Kashmiris hate indians and hindus
They dont want any part if it

Hindutva is a reality you are right but to muslims it is extremist hindu poison which they want nothing to do with
As india turns hindutva, secularism dies the poison spreads and indian muslims must safeguard their future

You do not get to speak for the Kashmiri's.

Plenty of muslims in India vote for the BJP and that number is only growing. The best way Indian muslims can safeguard their future is to be part of this Hindu Renaissance.

The indian humiliation in February 2019 is your limp walk

lol... ok.

I am not responsible for your lack of understanding. Nor do we desire your admiration.

Also not interested in what "should" have happened and what "Could" have happened. Such Fantasy is the strong suite of pakistanis, Not so much of Indians.

So if you want to discuss such Fiction, you need to tag pakistanis.

It is not fiction if you just declare it to be. The accession treaty you have was signed after horrible Jammu massacre.

It is not fiction if you just declare it to be. The accession treaty you have was signed after horrible Jammu massacre.

In that case, provide a link and details of this massacre from original source.

What about jihadis there? Will they accept schools, food ? I don't think so.
They are highly religious motivated people..

See that is the problem...But overall Modi is an unpredictable leader..That is his greatest strength...If you see his approch towards Pakistan, he l went beyond regular norms to meet with Nawaz and Pakistan in his initial days..Later on after Pathankot and Uri army base camp bombing, he changed his statergy completely...
My guess is that there are 2 extreme possibilities that may happen

1 - He will take another chance to repair relationship Pakistan through IK but will come very hard on Kashmir separatism..
He will open trade and other non military routes to improve relationship with Pak...

2 - He might follow traditional approch in Kashmir where army will soften their opwration in Kashmir and continue status quo with Pakistan..

The kashmiri problem isnt about schools and hospitals

They want partition so they can live as part of a muslim Pakistan as they intended in 1947

They dont want to be part of a increasingly hindutva india

A secular inclusive india is a danger to Pakistan

The modi hindutva india is pretty much the fruition of Jinnahs message and vision
Nobody owns this land, it will stay with us, whoever doesn't like India can leave, its that easy...:coffee:

The killing fields of Jammu: How Muslims become a minority in the region’

https://scroll.in/article/811468/the-killing-fields-of-jammu-when-it-was-muslims-who-were-eliminated

This is an Indian source, there is plenty out there if you choose to read. This led to the Pakistan intervention. India profited from this massacre and world must not forget.

LOL.... you are talking about the Riots and killings that took place in 1947 on both sides of the border.

All thanks to Jinnah who was the first to ask muslims to take "Direct action" on hindus i.e. kill Hindus.

Jammu is a border state to both pakistan and punjab and has the same ethnic population and there were killings and mass displacement on both sides of the border. It was a orgy of action and reaction that displaced more than a million people.

Similar masscre took place on the kingdomes that were on the Indo -Bangladesh border too. (east pakistan back then).

The Nizam of Hyderabad too conducted programs on the Hindus of Hyderabad state.

Next you can wonder How Sindh and Pakistan Punjab and Kashmir was cleansed of Hindu population.

The killings on both sides were organized by local leaders of various kinds. Business, to religious to military.

To claim this led to pakistani intervention is truly laughable. Since the King of kashmir had the option to join India even WITHOUT doing this supposed ethnic cleansing. He was certainly wooed by both sides.

It was the Pakistani invasion that finally tipped the scale in India's favor.

RSS will be in power owing to northern states, EVM manipulation and polarisation factors. Muslims, Christians are shown as enemies in order to mobilize votes. Meanwhile, despite their wins in India, world is slowly acknowledging the competitor for Islamic terrorism which is Hindu terrorism. You know, most Hindu votebank of RSS-BJP are not voting for vikas/development. They vote for the Gujarat 2002 and similar works. Like Hitler's Germany, many are slaves to RSS propaganda and some are worshippers of their supreme illiterate leader.

BJP along with allies will get around 178 seats.
Congress will come to power with close to 250 seats and hopefully ban RSS BJP forever.

BJPs Brahmanism has hurt it.

Man..if BJP is not coming to power then you guys can choose any one except Rahul...He is not mature as a leader..Rather support Mamata or Mayavati who are better leader than Rahul...But do not punish our nation by choosing Congress...Congree has many good leaders but Gandhi clan will not allow them to come forward and lead the nation...

This is not jihad...
Do you know more than muslim. I don't think so. .
47:4
"When you encounter the Kafirs(Non Muslim) on the battlefield, cut off their heads until you have thoroughly defeated them and then take the prisoners and tie them up firmly"

33:60 They [Kafirs](Non Muslims) will be cursed, and wherever they are found, they will be seized and murdered. It was Allah’s same practice with those who came before them, and you will find no change in Allah’s ways.

يَلُونَكُم مِّنَ ٱلۡڪُفَّارِ وَلۡيَجِدُواْ فِيكُمۡ غِلۡظَةً۬‌ۚ وَٱعۡلَمُوٓاْ أَنَّ ٱللَّهَ مَعَ ٱلۡمُتَّقِينَ

O believers, fight the unbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that God is with the God‑fearing. (9:123)

قَـٰتِلُواْ ٱلَّذِينَ لَا يُؤۡمِنُونَ بِٱللَّهِ وَلَا بِٱلۡيَوۡمِ ٱلۡأَخِرِ وَلَا يُحَرِّمُونَ مَا حَرَّمَ ٱللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ ۥ وَلَا يَدِينُونَ دِينَ ٱلۡحَقِّ مِنَ ٱلَّذِينَ أُوتُواْ ٱلۡڪِتَـٰبَ حَتَّىٰ يُعۡطُواْ ٱلۡجِزۡيَةَ عَن يَدٍ۬ وَهُمۡ صَـٰغِرُونَ
Fight those who believe not in God and the Last Day and do not forbid what God and His Messenger have forbidden‑such men as practice not the religion of truth, being of those who have been given the Book‑until they pay the tribute out of hand and have been humbled. (9:29

Now , please don't abuse me. This is not my word.

Regards .
#Peace

Back
Top Bottom