What's new

Is BJP losing?

What conversion? These are all petty reason. Nothing happening. WhatsApp RSS IT cell works are not enough. We are standing in the grounds nor are Hindus so as to get excited to the fake propaganda. Minorities are blamed for all the wrong eventhough they are fearing for their lives under the Hindu terrorists, the suckers of Savarkar's/Golwalkars/Hedgewar's tiny willies.
Like you are doing your propaganda? ashamed of your true flag? ashok321? or that fake sardaar from sikh LI? or manlion? sab tu hi chalata hai naa? go to hell, we will do as we like, its our land...

Just a couple of months back muslims killed 300 christians in Nigeria. This is a list of massacres in Nigeria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Nigeria

Japan has 120 million people staying in a much smaller place with more population density. Its not the population density that is the root of the conflict. Its the presence of 48.3 percents of christians and 48.9 percent of muslims which is the real problem.

And as long as this exist, the hate and killings and bigotry is never going to go away.

You are a classic example of this bigotry and hate. You have not lived in nigeria since 11. Probably lived and grew up in UK, mixed with pakistani's during your growing up days (probably in the mosque or its near about) and have learn to hate Hindus and India.

You lurk around in pdf feeding your hate and anger and finds ways and means to take it out on Indians a.k.a Hindus.

The root cause of this hate is not because you live in the UK, its because you are a muslim. Now go deny this.

You are very nasty and presumptive. I don’t hate, I just like to expose the two-faced nature of your kind who pretend to be peaceful but just as bad as Jihadist you like to criticise!

You keep using selective news to portray Hindu as victim but ignore cow-gang who have lynched Muslim. Christian preacher in India have also been attacked.

Don’t go around spreading one-sided information and news article. You know nothing about African culture, apart from silly Evangelical/Jihadist poison the religious harmony is there, it is far superior than India.

And before you go off on rant about ‘hating’ Indian to portray you as victim. I have Indian & Pakistan housemate who are good friend. We have been in many discussion, but none as nasty as your post! Maybe it is the Web effect when you sit behind a screen.

Nobody owns this land, it will stay with us, whoever doesn't like India can leave, its that easy...:coffee:

The whole point of partition was that we didnt want tolive with hindus

Kashmir as a Muslim majority state simply wants Partition so they dont have to live with or see the foreign dark hindu types

Remember what IK said. He sees this drama queen Modi back in power and the negotiation with India on Kashmir will start after the election is over when Modi is back as PM.

There are reasons why the finer details of operation swift retort are not released YET. for example, the live feed of from H2 and H4 stand off weapons going towards their targets. Let this chutiya win the election and afterwards it will be more fun to release the info. We don't want to embarrass him and cause his downfall during the election. Modi in power is absolutely beneficial to Pakistan in longer run.

You are very nasty and presumptive. I don’t hate, I just like to expose the two-faced nature of your kind who pretend to be peaceful but just as bad as Jihadist you like to criticise!

I may be presumptive, but you are the nasty one here.

What is "my kind" ? This is not presumptive ? The pot calling the kettle black.

Who are you to judge "my" "two Faced nature" ? And what is this "two faced nature" ? the real nature of Hindus ?

How many bomb blasts across the globe as Hindus done ? How many acts of terror by Hindus can you count ? Yet you have the audacity to compare us toe Jihadis.

THIS is classic Hinduphobia and Bigotry that comes from Hate and ignorance. The DESPERATE desire to draw false equivalence so that you can feel good about being a muslim and come to terms with religion inspired Jihadist in islam.

You keep using selective news to portray Hindu as victim but ignore cow-gang who have lynched Muslim. Christian preacher in India have also been attacked.

LOL..... selective news is what the global media does to Hindus. While almost ALL English media in India COVERS up muslim hate crime against hindus but not telling the truth about the religion of the accused and the victim.

Cow-gangs as you call them are nothing more than Neighbor hood watch and Vigilantes who target COW SMUGGLERS who inevitably turn out to be muslims.

Yet you have the audacity to spray vitriol and portray this as a Hindu vs muslim religions lynching. Disgusting, but not surprising.

Don’t go around spreading one-sided information and news article. You know nothing about African culture, apart from silly Evangelical/Jihadist poison the religious harmony is there, it is far superior than India.

I know FAR more about african culture than you would EVER know about India or Hindu culture. The barbaric killings we see regularly in africa is a direct effect of this "culture". The culture that sold its own kind as Slaves and then adopted the religion of the same slave traders. LOL at your "superior" culture.

And before you go off on rant about ‘hating’ Indian to portray you as victim. I have Indian & Pakistan housemate who are good friend. We have been in many discussion, but none as nasty as your post! Maybe it is the Web effect when you sit behind a screen.

I couldn't care less about Bigots like you hating India, much less portray victim-hood. But I refuse to accept your lie and will always insist on speaking the truth. I bet your Indian housmate is a muslims too. I dare you to tell me he is not.

Thank god for the anonymity of the web where I can speak the truth with out without the fear of getting stabbed.

I am going to give a post on pure fact basis and no rhetoric. I challenge anyone to debate on these facts alone.

Many pakistanis on this thread are jumping in joy on the prospect of Modi coming back to power because he has a devisive agenda and it will lead to muslims revolting and breakup of India. Respectfully I think this conclusion is pure BS. The facts are as follows

1 BJP has learnt the art of winning elections without putting up any Muslim candidates or appeasing Muslims. Whether it was 2014 Lok Sabha, 2017 UP, 2018 Gujarat or any other state election BJP has won majority without Muslims and the share of Muslims in the parliament and state assemblies has fallen. Even so called "Secular" parties are not putting up Muslim candidates nor are they openly raising pro muslim issues because they know it indirectly benefits the BJP as it gets more Hindu Votes. The effect is such that even in districts where they are 30-40% muslims are not getting elected. The rise of BJP has made a huge dent in political power of Muslims. They now have very little stake in govt formation or policy making. This fact is not going to change anytime soon especially if BJP wins again. So politically muslims are all but finished.

2 Other "hope" of Pakistani posters is a partition of India. The only place where the Muslims are in Majority is Kashmir and for 70 years they couldnt do anything even with external support from Pakistan. If it did not succeed in Kashmir it won't succeed in any other place which does not have those favourable circumstances.
3 Currently Pakistan itself has no strength to inflict damage on India. You may rejoice shooting down a 50 year old aircraft but the fact remains that wars cost money. It doesn't matter who caused it Nawaz Sharif or Zardari right now you are begging for IMG to bail your economy and it will not give you money to fight a war with India. Even a limited war of 7-10 days will cause a huge dent in Pakistani economy

To conclude
1 Muslims have very limited political power
2 Muslims have no muscle power to overthrow the govt and cause a partition
3 Pakistan is not in a position to wage war and break India up

Please tell me in light of these FACTS that why are Pakistanis so happy with the prospect of Modi coming back to power.

Debate on facts not rhetoric

I am going to give a post on pure fact basis and no rhetoric. I challenge anyone to debate on these facts alone.

Many pakistanis on this thread are jumping in joy on the prospect of Modi coming back to power because he has a devisive agenda and it will lead to muslims revolting and breakup of India. Respectfully I think this conclusion is pure BS. The facts are as follows

1 BJP has learnt the art of winning elections without putting up any Muslim candidates or appeasing Muslims. Whether it was 2014 Lok Sabha, 2017 UP, 2018 Gujarat or any other state election BJP has won majority without Muslims and the share of Muslims in the parliament and state assemblies has fallen. Even so called "Secular" parties are not putting up Muslim candidates nor are they openly raising pro muslim issues because they know it indirectly benefits the BJP as it gets more Hindu Votes. The effect is such that even in districts where they are 30-40% muslims are not getting elected. The rise of BJP has made a huge dent in political power of Muslims. They now have very little stake in govt formation or policy making. This fact is not going to change anytime soon especially if BJP wins again. So politically muslims are all but finished.

2 Other "hope" of Pakistani posters is a partition of India. The only place where the Muslims are in Majority is Kashmir and for 70 years they couldnt do anything even with external support from Pakistan. If it did not succeed in Kashmir it won't succeed in any other place which does not have those favourable circumstances.
3 Currently Pakistan itself has no strength to inflict damage on India. You may rejoice shooting down a 50 year old aircraft but the fact remains that wars cost money. It doesn't matter who caused it Nawaz Sharif or Zardari right now you are begging for IMG to bail your economy and it will not give you money to fight a war with India. Even a limited war of 7-10 days will cause a huge dent in Pakistani economy

To conclude

Please tell me in light of these FACTS that why are Pakistanis so happy with the prospect of Modi coming back to power.

kuch NAHI hoga election results k baad... talks are going on to ensure that all the games are over in Kashmir... keep what you HAVE and we will manage ours...

International PLAYERS will TRY to derail the process... so let's see how it unfolds...

Get ready to SCREAM... and SCREAM IT LOUD...

EVM
EVM
EVM
EVM
EVM

Ask your DG ISPR AND IK... second pilot was in hospital... getting treatment... mar Gaya Kya w/o... as other STATELESS ACTORS...
watch his second press conference, he has already clarified the reason for the confusion...speaking of stateless actors, so what happened to those 300 killed? you bhaktsc went from 300 to 3 trees and a crow practically over night! :lol:

Do you know more than muslim. I don't think so. .
47:4
"When you encounter the Kafirs(Non Muslim) on the battlefield, cut off their heads until you have thoroughly defeated them and then take the prisoners and tie them up firmly"

33:60 They [Kafirs](Non Muslims) will be cursed, and wherever they are found, they will be seized and murdered. It was Allah’s same practice with those who came before them, and you will find no change in Allah’s ways.

يَلُونَكُم مِّنَ ٱلۡڪُفَّارِ وَلۡيَجِدُواْ فِيكُمۡ غِلۡظَةً۬‌ۚ وَٱعۡلَمُوٓاْ أَنَّ ٱللَّهَ مَعَ ٱلۡمُتَّقِينَ

O believers, fight the unbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that God is with the God‑fearing. (9:123)

قَـٰتِلُواْ ٱلَّذِينَ لَا يُؤۡمِنُونَ بِٱللَّهِ وَلَا بِٱلۡيَوۡمِ ٱلۡأَخِرِ وَلَا يُحَرِّمُونَ مَا حَرَّمَ ٱللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ ۥ وَلَا يَدِينُونَ دِينَ ٱلۡحَقِّ مِنَ ٱلَّذِينَ أُوتُواْ ٱلۡڪِتَـٰبَ حَتَّىٰ يُعۡطُواْ ٱلۡجِزۡيَةَ عَن يَدٍ۬ وَهُمۡ صَـٰغِرُونَ
Fight those who believe not in God and the Last Day and do not forbid what God and His Messenger have forbidden‑such men as practice not the religion of truth, being of those who have been given the Book‑until they pay the tribute out of hand and have been humbled. (9:29

Now , please don't abuse me. This is not my word.

Regards .
#Peace
I always guessed you were a Hindu.

Wtf???? Noo, I'm sure Inshallah Modi will win again.

Pakistan has humiliated india so much under Modi. Furthermore, Modi has given us the opportunity to improve our image relative to increasingly authoritarian/fanatic hindutva india.

Modi needs to win ATLEAST two times more. Then he can leave (when india has been left a complete shithole)

:lol:
Modi has humiliated us too. Forgot the Lahore, Ormara and Gwadar?

To conclude

All of the above is why indian muslims have no option but to seek independence

The state no longer represents them and is actively defending hindu extremism

A 200 million populous is no longer represented within india and its something we told the indian muslims about a long time ago, that hindus are their enemy and india is not their country

Its upto to them to make areas of majority to defend themselves

All of the above is why indian muslims have no option but to seek independence

The state no longer represents them and is actively defending hindu extremism

A 200 million populous is no longer represented within india and its something we told the indian muslims about a long time ago, that hindus are their enemy and india is not their country

Its upto to them to make areas of majority to defend themselves
But do they have the ability to do so?

You may think it is desirable or that someone long back said something which validates your assertion. But the 3 points that I made make it clear that nothing can be done by especially if BJP comes back to power on 23rd May.

So why are Pakistanis pretending to be so happy with Modi coming back to power?

Indian Muslims must become progressive and integrate with the mainstream and they will all thrive. If they keep on dreaming about independence they will suffer and nothing can be done by Pakistan about it.

@AfrazulMandal @jamahir

But do they have the ability to do so?

You may think it is desirable or that someone long back said something which validates your assertion. But the 3 points that I made make it clear that nothing can be done by especially if BJP comes back to power on 23rd May.

So why are Pakistanis pretending to be so happy with Modi coming back to power?

Indian Muslims must become progressive and integrate with the mainstream and they will all thrive. If they keep on dreaming about independence they will suffer and nothing can be done by Pakistan about it.

@AfrazulMandal @jamahir
Majority of the Indian Muslims have already started following hindu customs...they have started building their houses according to vaastu...they have now increasingly become aware of good and bad thithis...they are approaching astrologers....

Majority of the Indian Muslims have already started following hindu customs...they have started building their houses according to vaastu...they have now increasingly become aware of good and bad thithis...they are approaching astrologers....
I have seen many muslims in corporates. You will not know that they are muslims until they tell their names. They don't wear their religion on their sleeves

Not good for kashmir. More bloodshed to come. I think Last government was just trailer . Also he will bring war with Pakistan which is not good for region.
Dont be afraid of wars. History has proven wars are good for countries. Look at USA, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Japan, USSR all fought wars are doing well. War brings out the best in a nation. In next war we will avenge Indian atrocities and bigotries of the past.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom