What's new

Is china really want friendship(good relation)with india

ok friend first of all you should raise your level ..... you Answer a War joke by a Social Problem(Rape) in most of or better 2 say in every country of world .... as a reply to joke on 71 war .... That Show your level .... Have Nyc life in Allaha Blessings ..!! :)
I never replied to his pathetic reply, I responded by saying that I will not drop to his level just to feel better, thanks and have a good.

rape jokes in chiense thread ? ;)
You dragged us off topic by bringing Pak/India war so lets have a go at rape jokes to while you are at it.

I never replied to his pathetic reply, I responded by saying that I will not drop to his level just to feel better, thanks and have a good.

You dragged us off topic by bringing Pak/India war so lets have a go at rape jokes to while you are at it.

yeah lets c what you are made of !!

The only one delusional here is Chinese like you. You know I have copied your posts and I will paste in many forums to give ppl a real insight as to how you think. You just rewrite history. You don;t respect it.

India does not want to edge out Pakistan. See your comment reveal that you are spoonfed facts that make no sense. ULFA and Tibetans are not the same. Get out of here with you logic. Same old Wang. Twisting the truth to suit your own selfish motives.

Listen I have documented proof from a Shoalin Monk who states the Indian Monk Bodidharma started Shoalin in China. What are you going to say, he is a liar? What he is a druggie? LOL I cant wait to make a video exposing the truth.

Who cares. India is not beggin Chinese friendship. It has to be mutual. So far China has shown very little.
If you like Tibetan do much, just go there and fight for them. Typing some BS on this forum won't help. Im sure Tibetan local don't care what a Indian like you think about they should be alike. Most of the rapers in India comes from north part of India, what you say. Better place those place under China management, we promise there won't be any raping any more. Can't image a Tibet under India rule, would be totally a mess of slave land.

The only one delusional here is Chinese like you. You know I have copied your posts and I will paste in many forums to give ppl a real insight as to how you think. You just rewrite history. You don;t respect it.

India does not want to edge out Pakistan. See your comment reveal that you are spoonfed facts that make no sense. ULFA and Tibetans are not the same. Get out of here with you logic. Same old Wang. Twisting the truth to suit your own selfish motives.

Listen I have documented proof from a Shoalin Monk who states the Indian Monk Bodidharma started Shoalin in China. What are you going to say, he is a liar? What he is a druggie? LOL I cant wait to make a video exposing the truth.

Who cares. India is not beggin Chinese friendship. It has to be mutual. So far China has shown very little.
If you like Tibetan do much, just go there and fight for them. Typing some BS on this forum won't help. Im sure Tibetan local don't care what a Indian like you think about they should be alike. Most of the rapers in India comes from north part of India, what you say. Better place those place under China management, we promise there won't be any raping any more. Can't image a Tibet under India rule, would be totally a mess of slave land.

Lots of Indian in this forum ask China retrieve from Tibet to give it independence. India government had officially accepted Tibet as integral part of PRC, why you guys keep bring up such naive proposal? Height of stupidity.

We want peaceful relations with all neighbours. We cannot afford war, no one can. India must grow at around 10% for atleast two more decades to improve the lives of our people. A strong economy means a strong country

Once China partitions India into many smaller countries, then we can be friends.

Lots of Indian in this forum ask China retrieve from Tibet to give it independence. India government had officially accepted Tibet as integral part of PRC, why you guys keep bring up such naive proposal? Height of stupidity.

China's interference in Kashmir and AP and other parts of borders with India is the reason for this. In case of any war in these regions obviously China would attempt to take these regions by force and as a counter Tibet is a fair game for Indians to separate from China. It could come down to who is able to succeed. This is the situation at present though we are maintaining peace at the border with great efforts.

Also a free Tibet is seen as long term solution of India-China border rivalry.

On the other hand if China were to step back from interference in Kashmir, AP and India border then Indians could stop thinking along this lines. To be fair on the India-China border all the disputes are due to China's fault only, and only Chinese can take steps to ease the situation. There is nothing in India's hand except to defend.

1) China took over Tibet. before that India never had border with China. Still Indians accepted it somehow that we will not interfere. You should appreciate it and stay away from Indian claimed lands like Akshai Chin.

2) Akshai Chin - It was no one's land. China build roads through it first even though it knew India considers it its own territory. China should have sit with India and discussed the issue rather then going ahead individually in a secret manner in Akshai Chin.

3) Kashmir is most most important to India. Look you are holding large chunk of Kashmir lands (given by Pakistan to you). Also you have dispatched your troops in Pakistan part of kashmir which is again highly unwelcome to Indians.

4) your claim on AP a land governed by India since Independence and whose culture is totally Indian and whose people would die for India.

5) Support to North East separatist groups and their leadership.

Chinese grievances against India:

Allowing Tibetan refuges and Dalai lama to come and take shelter in India. Off course India cant kill the Tibetans coming to India as reugees. But off course Dalai support is surely cause of concern for China and India is responsible for it.

Now you can see objectively that the problems and aggression shown by China towards India is real (points 1 to 4) and directly lead to actual take over of lands. The Chinese aggression towards India is based on real takeover of lands.

India's aggression is only symbolic as it merely extends to protecting the refuges and letting them do few political activities from here. Furthur this is just matched by China by supporting NE insurgents (point 5).

India has done nothing against China compared to what you have done and are presently engaged in. Its like India 5, China 100.

Now just think what will happen if Tibet is liberated by India. Voila all the 4 issues above gone and all Chinese aggression repelled. So Indians keep saying and wont accept Tibet as part of China. But if China backs away from points 2 to 4 only then Indians would be willing to accept that (point 1).

So you will keep coming across Indians who would support Tibet Independence and consider it as separate country (including me).

China really want friendship and it is good neighbours, Peaceful relations with all neighbours is better for asia .. and also economy grow...

India should compromise AP as a buffer zone, never try to ploy on Tibet.

Stop talking about this Tibet BS.

Tibet is part of China now, grow up idiots. Status quo. Forget the past, lets work for a stronger Asia. No one cares for these skinhead monks.

India should compromise AP as a buffer zone, never try to ploy on Tibet.

Tibet- you keep

Akshai - you keep

Kashmir - leave and pull out your forces and also free the Kashmir part given by Pakistan. Zero Chinese presence in any part of Kashmir.

AP - give up claim

northeast - stop giving arms

Dalai and Tibetan refuges - just make noise in India. India dont and should not supply weapons in future also.

Tibet waters - China should make treaty with South Asian Nations combined (India, Pak, Bangladesh) on water sharing. Transparency in activities in Tibet on water projects. And discussion with India, Pak and Bangladesh on major projects going on there.

SCS - Stop coercing India for doing projects in legitimate territories of the S-E countries

Indian Ocean- India should allow safe passage for Chinese transport and investments in the international waters

Pakistan, India - China to help convert present LOC into IB between India and Pakistan in Kashmir

Tibet - Chinese to give Tibetans genuine right to exercise their religion and culture. Zero interference by India but fair treatment of the minority community and preservation of their culture.

Pakistan, China, India, Banglasesh - Free trade agreements with appropriate safeguards to promote healthy trade

USA - take USA out of Afghanistan. India, Bangladesh, China to access Middle East via Pakistan.

Pakistan - India, China help Pakistan become secular (from current Islamic) and democratic and stable economy. build institutions to curb fundamentalists and promote secularism. India and China both are largely secular and more economy minded nations, so it makes sense to help and bring Pakistan and Bangladesh also into that fold.

SCS - to form joint ventures with Vietnam, Phillipines and other south east nations to expolit the resources for benefit of India, China, ASEAN, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lank (basically whole Asia). This ensures progress of ASEAN and also shuts outside interference like USA from the region. Acceptance of the genuine rights of ASEAN nations in terms of maritime boundary.

Taiwan - China could shut out USA and control it but ensure that Taiwan remains democratic even as part of China

China - to convert to a full democracy in future. India to help China with its experience in running democracy and help China to smoothly transition from communist state to a democratic country

China and India - to cooperate in Space and Technology and plan joint missions for benefit of people world wide.

Connectivity - Connecting India, China, Bangladesh, Pakistan with HSE trains running at 500+ kms/hr

Terrorism - Zero tolerance for terrorism. India and China to oversee that no country in Asia supports any terrorist activities.

this should be enough to ensure overall progress of Asia in the coming century. Every nation here Pakistan, China, India, Bangladesh, Burma, ASEAN has great resources. India and China need to ensure these countries are stable and have PEACEFUL, FRIENDLY and PROGRESSIVE minded governments.

Together the future could be bright for everyone and US could be kept out of the region completely. US only gets to enter Asia because of war or instability or fear of smaller nations. India and China together can keep it out forever. US can oversee the regions on its own side.

That is b/s. the map was published by a proxy army general when China was in turmoil.

The people who is living in our territory can live there for a better live under our rules or continue to suffer under indian democracy.

Yes , they can live under China to enjoy the brilliant opportunity to have their lands enjoy ethnic dilution in the hands of Han immigrants

How grateful should people of Xinjaing be to have the luxury of being made minority in their own lands just like the European colonizers did all over the world

viewer

Han or not Han is not the issues here.

Its is an issue when Han ethnic group becomes a majority in Xinjiang through state sponsored ethnic dilution.

Ethnic dilution is not equal to ethnic massacre. Hope you will understand.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom