What's new

Is china really want friendship(good relation)with india

Dude, are we some tiny country like Pakistan or Bangladesh, so that China will cling or ditch us. :lol:
indian is not a big country as far as i see when comparing to china ,1/3 of our territory and 1/4 of our GDP.

But separatists in China want to send back Han east to the great wall, your real historical home. Cool, then we will have no China as neighbor.

separatists in our country did not pick up their guns against PLA as those who in your country is doing.so it is you who should worry more about the integrity of your country.

GDP growth of India is promising for the future so China will always sort after increasing more trade with India in the future.

never overestimate yourself too much until you take the Japan's seat in our trade partner list.japanese have more talks about this and they are suffering now.

We have already seen how they will lower prices to a point where they are making losses just to get rid of the Indian competition and then raise their prices with no competition.
tell me which products they are. i bet most our products exported with more than 50% profit :cheesy: except the OMEs

YOu already picked your side and made us an enemy when you attacked us in 1962. Did you forget? We don;t trust you. The onus of trust and friendship is on you, not us. So, if you don;t want a natural enemy on your border then appease and give in to our demands. Otherwise, live with your decisions.

go wiki for Forward Policy,it is sad that you still don't know why you are punished after 50 years.

CCP will never let you have the taste of democracy
CCP is not locking us in slums ,either.is a democracy based on slums a real democracy?

KOLKATA: The telecom
department (***) has dismissed
Huawei and ZTE's recent demand
for inclusion in a master-list of
domestic telecom gearmakers,
ostensibly on security grounds. The Chinese network gear
vendors had sought the
'domestic manufacturer' status,
citing significant manufacturing
presence in India, conform to the
***'s local value-addition criteria and have multi-billion-dollar
investment plans in the country. Industry bodies representing GSM, CDMA and dual-technology companies had
also lobbied on their behalf with the telecom
department. Internal documents with ET suggest
Huawei's plea was rejected by the *** since the
present list of domestic telecom gearmakers was
drawn up by the Telecom Equipment Manufacturers Association of India (Tema), the
industry lobby representing telecom gear makers
in India. "The list of (domestic ) manufacturers was
prepared by Tema, so no action from the *** is
required," said an internal telecom department
note reviewed by ET. A closer look at the list of
'certified domestic telecom gearmakers' reveals
that it is awash with Tema members, including C- ***, ITI, BEL, HFCL, Coral Telecom, SM Creative,
Prithvi Info Solutions, United Telecom, VMC
Systems and Fibcom. ZTE's demand for inclusion
in the domestic gearmakers' list also appears to
have been rejected on similar grounds. "We have already included members from the
industry and we may not include them (read:
ZTE) now," said an internal noting in a *** note
also reviewed by ET. What's more, the telecom
department has also dismissed ZTE Telecom
India's inclusion in a proposed subgroup for promoting domestic telecom manufacturing. The ***'s decision comes at time when the
government is under increasing pressure from
state-owned telecom research agencies like C-***
to keep both the Chinese vendors out of sensitive
government projects on security grounds. Much
of the equipment like SDH optical transport systems, DWDM, microwave radio systems to
GPON, which Huawei and ZTE manufacture in
India have been marked 'security sensitive'
which need to be sourced from local suppliers as
part of the ***'s stress on indigenous equipment
capacity scale-up by 2020. In their letters to the ***, Huawei and ZTE had
sought 'domestic manufacturer' status since they
have invested in large local manufacturing units
in Chennai and Manesar, and are meeting
requisite local value-addition criteria with regard
to deploying local resources and sourcing raw materials. Huawei India chief executive Cai Liqun
had also reminded the *** about the company's
$2-billion investment plans over the next years
that included a $200-million R&D campus that
would be ready this year. The Indian subsidiaries of Huawei and ZTE were
seeking 'domestic manufacturer' status to also
ensure hassle-free participation in large national
PSU tenders, in the backdrop of the government's
new emphasis on indigenous production of
telecom gear deemed 'security sensitive'. Last year, the *** unveiled new regulations to
promote manufacture of network gear.
According to these rules, mobile phone
companies have to source 80% of their network
equipment and other related infrastructure from
local suppliers by 2020.

http://www.timesofindia.com/tech/enterprise-it/infrastructure/***-dismisses-Huawei-ZTE-plea/articleshow/18195161.cms

indian is not a big country as far as i see when comparing to china ,1/3 of our territory and 1/4 of our GDP.

separatists in our country did not pick up their guns against PLA as those who in your country is doing.so it is you who should worry more about the integrity of your country.

never overestimate yourself too much until you take the Japan's seat in our trade partner list.japanese have more talks about this and they are suffering now.

tell me which products they are. i bet most our products exported with more than 50% profit :cheesy: except the OMEs

go wiki for Forward Policy,it is sad that you still don't know why you are punished after 50 years.

CCP is not locking us in slums ,either.is a democracy based on slums a real democracy?

So, do you mean Asia's 3rd largest economy mean nothing to China, west is declining while your relation is getting screwed with Japan, you will indeed value Indian economy. No country can replace your $50 billion export to India. And afghan war and Pakistan's extremism is spilling over into Xinjiang making China nervous.

Even 1/4 GDP size, you can't dictate your terms on us. :lol:

So, do you mean Asia's largest economy mean nothing to China, west is declining while your relation is getting screwed with Japan, you will indeed value Indian economy. No country can replace your $50 billion export to India. And afghan war and Pakistan's extremism is spilling over into Xinjiang making China nervous.

They dont have our tech and allies so they shagging low lifes like NK .

List of countries by GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Above link should be really interesting

So, do you mean Asia's 3rd largest economy mean nothing to China, west is declining while your relation is getting screwed with Japan, you will indeed value Indian economy. No country can replace your $50 billion export to India. And afghan war and Pakistan's extremism is spilling over into Xinjiang making China nervous.

OK, $50 billion of our $2050 billion export is VERY important.

They dont have our tech and allies so they shagging low lifes like NK .

List of countries by GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Above link should be really interesting
frankly, indians get more happiness fron the list.what we Chinese care about is when will we become No.1 and the most important is when will we catch up with the west in per capita GDP.
what is your TECH referring to ?

AS my previous statement, we value India trade but not to the point that we need to on our knees and comply to India geopolitk demand, trade is a win-win business, two ways street.

OK, $50 billion of our $2050 billion export is VERY important.

Which shows its still untapped and there is a huge scope for the future. When you PM came to India he insisted lets keep border dispute aside and talk about business.

AS my previous statement, we value India trade but not to the point that we need to on our knees and comply to India geopolitk demand, trade is a win-win business, two ways street.

that is true, bilateral trade is not only making money for the producers, but also making money for the businessmen ,and the most important is it saves money for the consumers.
so it is sh1t if you want to boycott our enterprise by spending more money on products from others.

Which shows its still untapped and there is a huge scope for the future. When you PM came to India he insisted lets keep border dispute aside and talk about business.

again it is a way saving your money and has nothing to do with me .we need nothing from you except your raw matierals.
a good idea for those who want to make huge money in a short term:catch the cows on the steet and sell to us.

I know Forward policy but do you know such actions only came after CHina started playing hardball. Stop picking and choosing you facts, it makes you look stupid. As for the lowering of products to the point of making a loss so eliminate competitors, this was stated from a report by businesses. I got to look it up. How is it not so low? Maybe slave labor. WHo knows? Separatists in China use bombs and guns buddy.....wake up....again you don;t even know the facts in your country.

Back
Top Bottom