What's new

Is communism really evil?

Even among you Greeks, the commies have their stalin trotsky split heh

1677800490116.png

Democracy is a codeword for oligarch to rule from behind.

Mao sense CPC could gone into decay. He started the cultural revolution, using people as a check against party cadre. It may not be a total success because this is the first time human has tried such way.

But Mao laid the path to future generation on how a ideological political party can self renew and prevent decay.

Communism is not evil, Communists are evil.

Communism is just a excuse to have a totalitarian state, and that concept is much older than communism ideology.

Stalin defeat Nazi.

In this sense, Stalin is world savior.
He attacked Germany because Germany attacked first.

It doesnt matter the Russian ideology in the moment, Tsar would have done the same.

Look at how many life communists save

View attachment 918565
Sovereign patriotic states save their people lives, it doesnt do Communism.

China is a sovereign totalitarian state. They need a totalitarian ideology to avoid foreign interference.

China with democracy would be fcked by USA.

But they could do the same with a absolutist monarchy under king Xi ruling.

Sovereign patriotic states save their people lives, it doesnt do Communism.

China is a sovereign totalitarian state. They need a totalitarian ideology to avoid foreign interference.

China with democracy would be fcked by USA.

But they could do the same with a absolutist monarchy under king Xi ruling.

When communist lift life expectancy way better than some shthole, why bother when you cannot vote for national leaders who are in reality walking dogs of oligarchs.

When communist lift life expectancy way better than some shthole, why bother when you cannot vote for national leaders who are in reality walking dogs of oligarchs.
I dont bother.

Democracy is just a tool to deceive people.

I said it's not needed communism to do what China does.

It's just needed a sovereign patriotic totalitarian state. And that's older than communism.

Medieval kings had that kind of state too.

I dont bother.

Democracy is just a tool to deceive people.

I said it's not needed communism to do what China does.

It's just needed a sovereign patriotic totalitarian state. And that's older than communism.

Medieval kings had that kind of state too.

Most peasants are stupid. They need ideologically motivated communist to serve them rather than voting their own leaders.

Oligarch can always put the most stupid, most immoral people on top. People cannot discern.

Most peasants are stupid. They need ideologically motivated communist to serve them rather than voting their own leaders.

Oligarch can always put the most stupid, most immoral people on top. People cannot discern.

Chinese leaders motivation comes from Han Chinese patriotism, it doesnt come from Communism ideology.

Communism is needed to have a totalitarian state and avoid foreign interferences but that can be done with a lot of ideologies older than communism.

Back
Top Bottom