What's new

Is communism really evil?

A lot of conservative Republicans object to LBGT and feminists

This fault line may eventually result to US civil wars. LGBT and perversion is definitely way to shthole, while MAGA way if implemented may be US only hope.

Nevertheless a large part of US status quo seems adamant to go way of shthole.

what an annoying arrogant person you are. Are you saying you know more about chinese than they themselves ?
This is a free forum and that is my opinion, if you dont like use ignore button.

Maybe I'm wrong, but one single Chinese can't represent 1.4 bn people.

And communism is not a Chinese invention. It's a western made ideology, and I'm westerner.

Han culture and communist highly align. This is the reason it adapts so well in China.

Confucius long warn against inequality.

Numerous imperials officials leave their names for fighting against inequality.

Chinese empires collapse numerous times due to wealth concentrations, that give rise to powerful warlords, that challenge the imperial government.

Chinese empire learnt that to be strong they got to attenuate the rich and spread the wealth.
That's not Communism.

Communism is a internationalist ideology.

Han Chinese culture is not internationalist, their interests is about themselves and no one else.

They use communism ideology as excuse to have a modern totalitarian state. But that can be done with a medieval monarchy too (North Korea communist state is not far from a medieval age monarchy). Totalitarian states are older than communism, and that's the only part of communism that is currently working in modern China.

Last edited:
US has another definition of "civilization" and "civilization state". Anything else are pariah and barbaric. Base on US definition, civilization =

1. sanctifying LGBT, free sex
2. one man one vote never mind oligarch controls from behind
3. market fundamentalism
4. sanctifying feminazi
5. sanctifying selected minorities such as Jews and blacks
6. decriminalizing drugs
You're wrong, you can be a nun and live in the west, free sex is not mandatory.

The same with all other behaviors.

You must respect minorities but you mustn't act like them if you dont want.

By the other side, in other states it's dangerous if you dont act like the majority.

Chinese leaders motivation comes from Han Chinese patriotism, it doesnt come from Communism ideology.

Communism is needed to have a totalitarian state and avoid foreign interferences but that can be done with a lot of ideologies older than communism.

This is spot on (like everything else you've written) and a virulent reaction seems to me to be empirical confirmation that you've hit a bull's eye.

Although "totalitarian" seems to me to be an exaggeration; "authoritarian, patriotic and meritocratic" is my proposal of definition.

China has an authoritarian, patriotic and meritocratic political system.

And USA is an oligarchic-imperial system with a highly developed political-media spectacle industry for the entertainment and confusion of the plebs.

Last edited:
This is spot on (like everything else you've written) and a virulent reaction seems to me to be empirical confirmation that you've hit a bull's eye.

Although "totalitarian" seems to me to be an exaggeration; "authoritarian, patriotic and meritocratic" is my proposal of definition.

China has an authoritarian, patriotic and meritocratic political system.

And USA is an oligarchic-imperial system with a highly developed political-media spectacle industry for the entertainment and confusion of the plebs.

US is also a rotten system whereby promotion is base on aristocratic birth, pretending to be meritocracy.

This is a free forum and that is my opinion, if you dont like use ignore button.

Maybe I'm wrong, but one single Chinese can't represent 1.4 bn people.

And communism is not a Chinese invention. It's a western made ideology, and I'm westerner.

That's not Communism.

Communism is a internationalist ideology.

Han Chinese culture is not internationalist, their interests is about themselves and no one else.

They use communism ideology as excuse to have a modern totalitarian state. But that can be done with a medieval monarchy too (North Korea communist state is not far from a medieval age monarchy). Totalitarian states are older than communism, and that's the only part of communism that is currently working in modern China.
Fire may have been invented in africa - that doesnt make fire african.

Also your claim that you are a westerner therefore you are an authority on everything that comes from west is - frankly - ridiculous.

you are making the mistake of portraying an idealistic or extremist view of an ideology. The method you are applying can be applied to capitalism as well. By that logic usa is not capitalist too.

You're wrong, you can be a nun and live in the west, free sex is not mandatory.

The same with all other behaviors.

You must respect minorities but you mustn't act like them if you dont want.

By the other side, in other states it's dangerous if you dont act like the majority.

It does not mean that nation can condorn some minorities who like to treachery.

Fire may have been invented in africa - that doesnt make fire african.

Also your claim that you are a westerner therefore you are an authority on everything that comes from west is - frankly - ridiculous.

you are making the mistake of portraying an idealistic or extremist view of an ideology. The method you are applying can be applied to capitalism as well. By that logic usa is not capitalist too.

That is what you did in your first comment: You said: You're not chinese so you can't make a opinion because you are not an Chinese authority. That's ridiculous in the same way.

Fire is a discovery, it's not a invention, it's not the result of a long history and way of being, communism is, and it's the result of western civilization development and history, it's not Chinese culture related. I think Western people can understand Communism ideology better than people from other cultures, because it's the result of this culture.

I think Chinese and non-Chinese can say freely opinions about China in this forum. Moreover I dont trust in forum flags, A Vietnamese or Chinese user could be a Western paid troll, there is plenty in electronic political debates.

It does not mean that nation can condorn some minorities who like to treachery.
If a woman likes free sex she's not a traitor. You must respect her here. But maybe she would be attacked elsewhere.

Last edited:
It's not feasible in the current world. You cannot expect humans to treat everyone on the same pedestal with same allotment of resources. The elite in such a process will still regain power. Just see North Korea the Kim's are chubby and rich and most of the nation starves on rations and non existent human rights. Sort of happens when you claim the right of divine right to rule in fucking 20th century.
In 2022 and 2023, the world is seeing people starving in the UK (yes, starving, the term used by German channel DW, not my invention) in mass scale and probably in the US too. But the world do not see starving people in North Korea. North Korean in 2022, from any media source, look well fed, well clothed (albeit frugal) and modern. Their cities are still well functining with new high rise being built.

And we are not talking about the democratic paradise of India yet. Your hunger index is lower than North Korea in 2022.

About human right, you may have a point.

Last edited:
That is what you did in your first comment: You said: You're not chinese so you can't make a opinion because you are not an Chinese authority. That's ridiculous in the same way.

Fire is a discovery, it's not a invention, it's not the result of a long history and way of being, communism is, and it's the result of western civilization development and history, it's not Chinese culture related. I think Western people can understand Communism ideology better than people from other cultures, because it's the result of this culture.

I think Chinese and non-Chinese can say freely opinions about China in this forum. Moreover I dont trust in forum flags, A Vietnamese or Chinese user could be a Western paid troll, there is plenty in electronic political debates.

If a woman likes free sex she's not a traitor. You must respect her here. But maybe she would be attacked elsewhere.
No it isnt ridiculous.

You are fully entitled to describe yourself - your gender, your name, your identity - i cannot put a label on you. It applies to nations as well. If chinese say they are communist - that must be respected. Not flippantly dismissed.

Secondly saying you are westerner therefore you understand communism is utterly ridiculous. Automobile was invented in west - does that mean every westerner knows about car better than a toyota designer in japan ? 99% of westerners may not even have tinkered with an engine.

Your understanding of communism MUST be earned by actually studying it. Not claiming your birth.

Communism is a theory that seeks to explain human civilization - not just western. It doesnt matter where it started. BTW most of communist theoreticians - Marx , Lenin etc- are all jewish. and Lenin is not even western. The biggest muscle behind communism - Stalin is a georgian - so he is not even a European leave alone a westerner.

While jews are now accepted as western - it was not so universal acceptance then.

Ofcourse chinese may have changed it to suit to themselves.

After all christianity was middle east - did not west make it its own ?

Collectivism in East Asia replaced feudalism and made everyone equal. At first equally poor. Later this improved.

However you cannot deny that China's economic power kickstarted when doctrinal communism was left aside and aspects of capitalism were implemented.

Extreme capitalism like in much of the modern-day world, where extreme wealth is controlled by a very tiny percentage of the population, where media, entertainment, large cooperations etc. are controlled by the same people (tiny elites), is a big problem. Democratically, economically and in terms of justice and societal cohesion.

I like this saying and most of the time it is proven correct due to the mostly egoistic nature of humans.

Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely​

I concur with your last statement. It does not matter what system.

Elites will always have the higher pedestal and they will enjoy all; irrespective of what system it is. Xi is emperor and all are bowing to him as the elsupremo... has he ever worked the life of a farmer or factory worker - no; all the elites in this workers paradise are from the connected class; Same from all these communist bastions of workers paradise... Screw the worker for Xi is Emperor or what ever chodu comes to power.

We saw the results of chinese style communism here. It is painful to describe the hell we went through under Nyerere's Ujamaa. I cannot forget the starving masses in the villages from his utopian ideals of collective farming. He devastated it. The same in Ethiopia. Seeing children die in our clinics when there was not even basic panadol available. All for what!.. what workers' paradise rubbish.

Communism is pure satanic evil and kafir by its very notion. A good communist is a dead communist.

No it isnt ridiculous.

You are fully entitled to describe yourself - your gender, your name, your identity - i cannot put a label on you. It applies to nations as well. If chinese say they are communist - that must be respected. Not flippantly dismissed.

Secondly saying you are westerner therefore you understand communism is utterly ridiculous. Automobile was invented in west - does that mean every westerner knows about car better than a toyota designer in japan ? 99% of westerners may not even have tinkered with an engine.

Your understanding of communism MUST be earned by actually studying it. Not claiming your birth.

Communism is a theory that seeks to explain human civilization - not just western. It doesnt matter where it started. BTW most of communist theoreticians - Marx , Lenin etc- are all jewish. and Lenin is not even western. The biggest muscle behind communism - Stalin is a georgian - so he is not even a European leave alone a westerner.

While jews are now accepted as western - it was not so universal acceptance then.

Ofcourse chinese may have changed it to suit to themselves.

After all christianity was middle east - did not west make it its own ?
Your arguments are ridiculous, you're comparing oranges and helicopters.

Communism is a social western phenonem of a whole civilization.

I dont waste more time responding your nonsenses.

Your arguments are ridiculous, you're comparing oranges and helicopters.

Communism is a social western phenonem of a whole civilization.

I dont waste more time responding your nonsenses.
sheesh. I thought i was the one doing you "i was born in west therefore i am an natural expert in communism" favors by responding.

Its like a middle easteren lecturing italian on christianity.

No need to respond.

Of course communism was evil. Communism requires the rich to give their property to the poor. For the rich, this is the greatest evil.

The owner of the media, the benefactor of the university, the benefactor of the senator, the owner of the research institute. The key people in control of society are all rich. How would they define communism?

As for the poor 99% of the population, they don't have a voice. They keep calling for higher taxes on the rich, a crackdown on government corruption and more support for the poor, but to little avail.

Because the country is in the hands of the rich 1%, not the poor 99%. If a country is democratic, it is bound to be communist. If a country is anti-communist, it must be undemocratic, a dictatorship of the rich over the poor.

It's not feasible in the current world. You cannot expect humans to treat everyone on the same pedestal with same allotment of resources. The elite in such a process will still regain power. Just see North Korea the Kim's are chubby and rich and most of the nation starves on rations and non existent human rights. Sort of happens when you claim the right of divine right to rule in fucking 20th century.

Country by meat consumption per capita, 2017 data (no 2022 data yet) (kg/person/year). The data may not be 100% correct, but....

India: 3.78 (liberal democracy)
Bangladesh: 4.04 (not so liberal democracy)
Ethiopia: 5.40 (liberal democracy)
Nigeria: 7.15 (liberal democracy)
Indonesia: 11.70 (liberal democracy)
Burkina Phaso: 12.00 (liberal democracy)
Cambodia: 12.34
Evil, poor, starving North Korea: 13.67
Evil communist Laos: 30.41
Malaysia: 52.90
Poor Myanmar: 58.25
Evil communist China: 60.60
Evil communist Vietnam: 63.34
Norway: 67.47
South Korea: 70.71
Russia: 76.62

Back
Top Bottom