What's new

Is ‘Hindu’ our National Identity?

India is multi ethnic country, you cant call every one hindu in terms of nationality. Because that term was reserved only for people who lived in sindh. The people living in NE, Assam and in south India will not going to be measured with this definition, as its not applicable for them even though they practise the same religion.

"Paindu" is a better as a national identity
"

Indian guy with their weird accent:-)
Is that guy a false flagger?
@levina
I was thinking he is a Pakistani but after going through his posts I realized you were correct

@Abotani
You don't have the guts to show your own flag and don't have the shame either that you are carrying the flag of your perceived enemy country

@Horus @waz
Can you guys correct the flag please

Now apply that on yourself.

You should lead by example old woman.

@levina
I was thinking he is a Pakistani but after going through his posts I realized you were correct

@Abotani
You don't have the guts to show your own flag and don't have the shame either that you are carrying the flag of your perceived enemy country

@Horus @waz
Can you guys correct the flag please

He is indeed Indian national but an ethnic north easterner hence he does not see himself as part of the "Indian race".

You should lead by example old woman.

He is indeed Indian national but an ethnic north easterner hence he does not see himself as part of the "Indian race".
He is abusing India in all his posts
I seriously doubt he is an Indian

If he is ashamed of India then he doesn't deserve Indian flags

He is abusing India in all his posts
I seriously doubt he is an Indian

If he is ashamed of India then he doesn't deserve Indian flags

Doesn't matter he isn't a false flagger though, there are a lot of Pakistanis who abuse Pakistan day and night and still use Pakistani flags as well.

Doesn't matter he isn't a false flagger though, there are a lot of Pakistanis who abuse Pakistan day and night and still use Pakistani flags as well.

this nationality non-sense is nonsense.

We are all humans, that's what we are...

look at what those f**kers are doing in ukraine...they have absolutely nothing uncommon, they are the same people and killing each other for what...? this non-sense concept of nationality.

There is a difference between criticizing and abusing
Pakistanis criticize their nation because they expect more but this guy is abusing India just for the sake of abusing

A Hindu is anyone living in Hind. Its a way of life. Its engrained in our souls our thought process. Its so much inside us that we dont even feel it. When we are in some foreign land and see our brethren, be it a Punjabi, Gujarati, Hindu, Christian, Muslim, the feeling it generates, the bond we feel... This is the Hinduness in us.

When we talk of being a Hindu, we are not talking of a religion with myriad Gods or rituals, we are talking about our collective conscience , our ethos, our culture.

A Hindu is anyone living in Hind. Its a way of life. Its engrained in our souls our thought process. Its so much inside us that we dont even feel it. When we are in some foreign land and see our brethren, be it a Punjabi, Gujarati, Hindu, Christian, Muslim, the feeling it generates, the bond we feel... This is the Hinduness in us.

When we talk of being a Hindu, we are not talking of a religion with myriad Gods or rituals, we are talking about our collective conscience , our ethos, our culture.

We are talking about our VALUE SYSTEM.

"Saare jahan se achaa Hindostan hamare" by Iqbal proves it beyond any doubt.
Any one who knows the origin of this word, would have no doubt that hindu is our national identity.

Ehhhhh.....NO, 'HINDUSTAN' does not come from 'Hindu'. You lost your marbles? :crazy:

What does that mean though?
LOL. They are just making fun out of you. The word 'Paindu' is derived from the Punjabi-word 'Pind' which literally means village. So when some illiterate villager visits a city for the very first time, people over there call him 'Paindu'. So basically its a derogatory term used for a villager. I bet you chinese have similar words for such people who are recently urbanised from the villages :D

Ehhhhh.....NO, 'HINDUSTAN' does not come from 'Hindu'. You lost your marbles? :crazy:
Sure does. 'Stan' is persian that means place. Hindu-stan, land of the Hindus. Or what it was known back then among Muslims! :D

LOL. They are just making fun out of you. The word 'Paindu' is derived from the Punjabi-word 'Pind' which literally means village. So when some illiterate villager visits a city for the very first time, people over there call him 'Paindu'. So basically its a derogatory term used for a villager. I bet you chinese have similar words for such people who are recently urbanised from the villages :D

Sure does. 'Stan' is persian that means place. Hindu-stan, land of the Hindus. Or what it was known back then among Muslims! :D

"Sthana" is SANSKRIT for place e.g. Vasa sthana (residence), anya sthana (different place) .........so why are the persians speaking sanskrit ? :devil:

BTW "Pind" is also a sanskrit word meaning a gathering. e.g. a gathering of people (village) or community, gathering of cooked rice is also known as Pinda and is made as an offering during the cremation ceremonies.

If Britain calls its people British, then why can't Bharat called its people Hindu?

Remember we are referring to its actual meaning and not the term that the British gave.

Back
Top Bottom