What's new

Is It Time To Leave Pakistan? Ft. Syed Muzamil Hasan

Yes and no. At the end of the day they get frustrated with their jobs and eventually sell off their real estate in Pakistan to invest in the Canadian real estate which is nothing but a bubble about to burst. As a legal professional I deal with all sorts of people and I can honestly say Pakistanis here are no different than ones in Pakistan. While they bad mouth corruption in Pakistan, they are indulging in same practices here. I guess the only difference between where you live and I live is that the second and third generation of Canadian Pakistanis have retained their culture perhaps due to less white people living in urban areas Often you'll find 10-15 people living jointly in the same bloody house and the easy and lazy lifestyle their parents were accustomed to is still carrying on and there is absolutely no responsibility or ambition to do anything in life.
A guy who is living in UK said once to me that if you earn 2-3 lacs per month in pakistan, there is no good place than pakistan.

I have my family over there so obviously I am worried. Besides, I am not like our Generals and politicians who have totally given up.

Starts with C and ends with A.
Columbia, Cuba, Cambodia or Costa Rica? :D

A guy who is living in UK said once to me that if you earn 2-3 lacs per month in pakistan, there is no good place than pakistan.
Here in Canada if you earn $100k that is no good. Half of the money goes to taxes and rest on house mortgages and bills.

Here in Canada if you earn $100k that is no good. Half of the money goes to taxes and rest on house mortgages and bills.
yeah people in pakistan thinks those who lives in UK, Canada, Usa are super rich pakistanis they dont know from top to bottom they have to calculate each and everything to make saving by the end of the month

Last edited:
Yes and no. At the end of the day they get frustrated with their jobs and eventually sell off their real estate in Pakistan to invest in the Canadian real estate which is nothing but a bubble about to burst. As a legal professional I deal with all sorts of people and I can honestly say Pakistanis here are no different than ones in Pakistan. While they bad mouth corruption in Pakistan, they are indulging in same practices here. I guess the only difference between where you live and I live is that the second and third generation of Canadian Pakistanis have retained their culture perhaps due to less white people living in urban areas. Often you'll find 10-15 people living jointly in the same bloody house and the easy and lazy lifestyle their parents were accustomed to is still carrying on and there is absolutely no responsibility or ambition to do anything in life.

Summary: You can take the Pakistani out of Pakistan but you cannot take the Pakistan out of the Pakistani. :D

Columbia, Cuba, Cambodia or Costa Rica? :D

Yeah, Pakistanis move to those countries all the time, right? :D

yeah people in pakistan thinks those who lives in UK, Canada, Usa are super rich pakistanis they dont know from top to bottom they have to calculate each and everything to make saving by the end of the month
The future is in the East. China, Korea, and ASEAN countries are progressing very fast and now the Islamic world is in the mix too particularly the countries of the Middle East because the West has shifted its war and rivalry towards Russia/Ukraine. As a result we are finally seeing steps towards peace between Arabs, Turks and Iranians brokered by China. Pakistan will get its chance if and only we get our sh!t together.

The future is in the East. China, Korea, and ASEAN countries are progressing very fast and now the Islamic world is in the mix too particularly the countries of the Middle East because the West has shifted its war and rivalry towards Russia/Ukraine. As a result we are finally seeing steps towards peace between Arabs, Turks and Iranians brokered by China. Pakistan will get its chance if and only we get our sh!t together.
Dubai would be fine, residency with family is expensive there, rest manageable.

Just look at us. We still continue to depend on some messiah to come and save us. AZ1 is the finest example of this. We need to question each and every policy and must do enough research on them.
I'm not saying to not support Imran. I just think this attitude that if Imran has been removed therefore there is no hope is ridiculous. In fact, Imran wants people to fight on if something happens to him. I believe there are young candidates in his party like Murad Saeed or Hammad Azhar who can steer the party.

Imran was not waving a magical wand that was solving issues. He was simply channeling the educated, loyal Pakistanis into the right direction. He was just a figurehead, but Sania Nishtar was doing a great job with Ehsaas. Murad Saeed turned Pakistan Post around and was preparing the country to ship products for an e-commerce economy. Taimur Jhagra was handling pensions, a lurking danger. Others were bringing down electricity theft issues while upgrading transmission lines. The groundwork had been set up.

The problem was Imran was starting to fix problems slowly. The outlook of the country was better. Just as it became clear that given a few years, Pakistan could escape its debt trap, the establishment reared its treacherous head and showed everyone that it wants Pakistan to be stuck in the debt trap, weak, begging for aid.

Now Imran has to fight the last mafia, the establishment. Right now things are uncertain, but it's looking like Imran may just win this battle.
There will always be a welcome mat for those with the right sets of skills. Always.
Sure, until Trump or similar come back. If not, there's always anti-immigration people with weapons. :)

As the state has failed, everyone who can leave should leave. Nobody needs to remain a sacrificial lamb.

I'm not saying to not support Imran. I just think this attitude that if Imran has been removed therefore there is no hope is ridiculous. In fact, Imran wants people to fight on if something happens to him. I believe there are young candidates in his party like Murad Saeed or Hammad Azhar who can steer the party.

Imran was not waving a magical wand that was solving issues. He was simply channeling the educated, loyal Pakistanis into the right direction. He was just a figurehead, but Sania Nishtar was doing a great job with Ehsaas. Murad Saeed turned Pakistan Post around and was preparing the country to ship products for an e-commerce economy. Taimur Jhagra was handling pensions, a lurking danger. Others were bringing down electricity theft issues while upgrading transmission lines. The groundwork had been set up.

The problem was Imran was starting to fix problems slowly. The outlook of the country was better. Just as it became clear that given a few years, Pakistan could escape its debt trap, the establishment reared its treacherous head and showed everyone that it wants Pakistan to be stuck in the debt trap, weak, begging for aid.

Now Imran has to fight the last mafia, the establishment. Right now things are uncertain, but it's looking like Imran may just win this battle.

Sure, until Trump or similar come back. If not, there's always anti-immigration people with weapons. :)
You tell me if there is any hope after imran khan.

Yesterday, An anchor which is pro pdm asking question to fawad ch that pdm is planning to somehow restrict imran khan to come in powr for next 5 years.

Imran khan age is 72, nawaz 73, shahbaz 70, zardari 68, maryam nawwaz 50

then next generation is been ready to rule pakistan junaid safdar, hamza sharif, asifa zardari and bilawal zardari, fazlu's son

it took us 40 years to come to this and after imran it will take another 40 years.

So what do you think now.

Sure, until Trump or similar come back. If not, there's always anti-immigration people with weapons.

Here's your sign, and a tinfoil hat to go with it, Herbie the Pervie. :D

What I said above is correct. Stop scaring people needlessly, okay?

To be fair, Pakistanis were once described to me as "potatoes". The explanation, after I asked why, was that they are found in every country on Earth. :D

Last edited:
And this folks demonstrates why Pakistan is such a failure. When shyte hits the fan, people flee rather than fight to help resolve the issues of the nation. It shows the mentality of Pakistani's of thinking about what the state can do for them rather than what they can do for the state. As a individual born and raised in the UK, I'm actually thinking of moving to Pakistan because as the saying goes, Chaos is a ladder and I'm looking to put my skills to use for the betterment of the motherland. It's the corrupt self-centred politicians that leave when the going gets tough. Don't follow them and abandon YOUR country. Be an Imran Khan in a country Full of Zardaris/Sharifs. Pakistan Zindabad.

Back
Top Bottom