Is Owaisi another Jinnah ?

doppelganger

BANNED
Off late I am seeing Owaisi trying to spread his wings, showing himself to be the next messiah of Indian Muslims.

70 years ago we had seen another such Messiah.

He is now trying to hold big public addresses, in large maidans. Obviously this is a fire just waiting for a spark, so the authorities have been deflecting, refusing permissions for "technical difficulties".

What do you guys think about Owaisi and the future, for the Indian muslim.

Does he have it in him to make them rally around him. How soon before he wants a Pakistan Part 2?

Please do not troll. It is an internal affair of India, would appreciate if we can discuss this without name calling.

Off late I am seeing Owaisi trying to spread his wings, showing himself to be the next messiah of Indian Muslims.

He is now trying to hold big public addresses, in large maidans. Obviously this is a fire just waiting for a spark, so the authorities have been deflecting, refusing permissions for "technical difficulties".

Does he have it in him to make them rally around him. How soon before he wants a Pakistan Part 2?

Please do not troll. It is an internal affair of India, would appreciate if we can discuss this without name calling.
Don't know about if he has in him or not but idiotic actions of RSS and Modi will make it lot easy for him

Reactions: EAK
Comparing Owaisi (whatever his claim to fame) with Jinnah who is much revered in Pakistan is a deliberate troll attempt. No one cares about your internal bickering, there is always a shoddy attempt to troll bait by you lot.

He is just power hungry , he doesn't really have a deathwish.

Don't know about if he has in him or not but idiotic actions of RSS and Modi will make it lot easy for him

Reason I ask, not after Jinnah have Indian Muslims gotten an educated leader who talk well, carries himself well, and is showing the potential to emerge from his regional roots and become more pan Indian.

Of course personality wise, values, religious outlook, etc. there are many differences. It just struck me today morning so wanted to start a discussion. Its a legitimate sentiment. No paranoia.

Reason I ask, not after Jinnah have Indian Muslims gotten an educated leader who talk well, carries himself well, and is showing the potential to emerge from his regional roots and become more pan Indian.

Of course personality wise, values, religious outlook, etc. there are many differences. It just struck me today morning so wanted to start a discussion. Its a legitimate sentiment. No paranoia.
That is why I said current dumb actions of Modi and RSS can lead situation towards that

I don't think Modi ji has done anything, nor has his party or any of their workers.

But this thread is not about Modi ji, but about Owaisi and whether he has it in him to be another Jinnah.

What do you think?

Jinnah was not a bigot but secular if we compare the present leadership

Owaisi on the other hand is just a loud mouth Rikshawala who talks shyt when he visits some Muslim ghettoes to garner some illiterate Muslim votes.

He is just filling a vacant place that exists for a Muslim leader in the country.

There is nothing wrong with this so long as the laws of the land are applied in all dealings.

There are systems in place to ensure things do not go astray - regular impartial elections being one of them.

Jinnah was not a bigot

He believed people living together for centuries could suddenly not live together and were two different people, two nations.

Sounds pretty bigoted to me.

Owaisi on the other hand is just a loud mouth Rikshawala who talks shyt when he visits some Muslim ghettoes to garner some illiterate Muslim votes.

You must admit he speaks well, and can hold his own in a debate. And if he can relate and reach out to his masses, then that makes him a Jinnah for us.

Is Altaf Bhai the next Nehru???
Stop comparing the father of our nation to your petty politicians !

He is just filling a vacant place that exists for a Muslim leader in the country.

See, that itself there is significant.

You already agree that he is more than just Hyderabad, when you put him at a level of a national leader?

Stop comparing the father of our nation to your petty politicians !

Why not?

Jinnah did not start off as the father of your nation.

Dekho bhai jinnah was a gentleman and a man of strong character and ethics
Just look at the speeches of owaisi brothers and how they abuse. Jinnah sahab never did that but if you look at it from the messiah angle then they have not united the muslims as yet ie the vote of muslims is split while jinnah won almost all of them in 1946
Jinnah se compare nahi karo please even then indian muslims do need a messiah and owaisi ( the older one ) is most likely to be that

I like his way of talk (Speech) he is born speaker and no doubt why public gathered to listen him, he is from Hyderabad right?