What's new

Is Pakistan army considered one of the world most powerful today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly know more than that. And my statement in no ways absolve bureaucrats and equivalent, they are THE actual source of what all is happening in this country.

ok lets get this striaght...
what improvement do you want to see in the starred officers...??

Is this a joke thread?

I am actually serious here... we are talking about an army which has not been able to win a single war in its entire existence...

ok lets get this striaght...
what improvement do you want to see in the starred officers...

Service before self and total dedication to Pakistan. Stop looking towards US for support and believe in the strength of troops they command. Get out of plots and into battle dresses.

Is this a joke thread?

I am actually serious here... we are talking about an army which has not been able to win a single war in its entire existence...

:welcome: to :pdf: mr troll

Service before self and total dedication to Pakistan. Stop looking towards US for support and believe in the strength of troops they command. Get out of plots and into battle dresses.

dont you think they are still more dedicated than civilians in similar position and as for the perks ; they have no more than civilians' i can prove
btw just followed your blog

world-map-countries-with-largest-nuclear-weapons.jpg

http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-top-ten/world-top-ten-countries-by-nuclear-warheads-map.html

Have you ever visited FEBA, if not then you are just comments on difficulties of communications, supplies, terrain etc are just bookish knowledge. There is hell lot of difference between academic discussion and fighting a war, when actual sound of bullets and bombs surrounds. Level of anxiety and uncertainty can only be fathomed by the person who is in it.

so are you an active duty soldier?

Reactions: AUz
Yes according to youtube videos, it is.

There are 6 times more Indians than Pakistanis with better education and higher standard of living but you will find far more Pakistani videos on youtube and propaganda/hate sites by Pakistanis.

Pakistanis are hyperactive on net and in many other places just like their Chinese Maoist friends have hyperactive taste buds.

487px-Really_a_pony_version_of_a_meme_some_bronies_really_2fb4eedd3de7d2f02ac5b5b683891f6d.jpg

please elaborate the bold part because thier living standards are far lower than beaurocrats etc..
but i do agree some light weopens should be upgraded,,

Look at the defence budget. Look at the countries with similar sized defence budget and compare the armies. Cmon on man, Even ww2 Germany would give a tough fight to Pakistan. Look at the equipment of an average Pakistani soldier. Look at their armoured carriers."apc talha" just a variant of the American m113 lol. America used those about 20-30 years ago. g3= useless junk. Chinese modified ak 47s???are you serious. no scope no nothing. Even Chinese army don't use them. Body armour is almost non existent. No wonder so many pak army soldiers die against the Taliban by small arms fire. I can go on and on.

Let me just say I'm no expert but it doesn't take much to realise pak army equipment is inadequate at best and obsolete at worst.

Is this a joke thread?

the fact of the matter is even you lost a war with a country thrice your size, "1962" ? the fact is that Pakistan has survived even after so many wars with a country three and a half times its size & have been able to build up a strength of 620,000 active & 550,000 reserve troops ,3,000 tanks, an air force of 400 combat fighter jets , a brown water navy , ballistic missiles to cruise missiles & a nuclear power with over 110 warheads is a testimony of its rightful place as one of the strongest militaries of the world

& I am no big talker myself I point out the flaws with our military capabilities where it needs, but if some one troll's our military capabilities as your above post, then I wont keep quiet

Is this a joke thread?

And your mighty Indian army were kicking a*** all around the world. I forgot, India is a super power.

ozel-harekat-timi-2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Damn they all are looking same...are they clones ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom