What's new

Is Veena Malik a threat to Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
spare us aka indian women with your BS. keep your holier than thou attitude to pakistan only. we dont need to be the part of your moral mullah brigade.

Actually his fake honour has got serious bashing since a Pakistani Muslim girl is having some fun with a Hindu Indian guy. To defend his honour he is going to make many flaming acquisitions and generalizations. So be ready to read but less responding.

We welcome her in India... She is free to live here without any Fundamentalist threats...

@Topic: there are other threats to Islam than Miss Veena... She is a celebrity, an aspiring Actress. We must not start finding enemy of Islam every where..

Coz the Biggest enemy of Islam lies within me and you (Lie, greed, hate,fundamentalism etc)... Lets make ourself perfect without pointing finger at others.....

Welcome saquiba :welcome: to :pdf:, one of my oldest orkut friend :pakistan:

Actually his fake honour has got serious bashing since a Pakistani Muslim girl is having some fun with a Hindu Indian guy. To defend his honour he is going to make many flaming acquisitions and generalizations. So be ready to read but less responding.

hey, i don't really care about Veena Maalik, you indians can keep her!

the only problem i have is that you indians telling us that our religion is not "open" to "modern values"

And supposedly Veena Malik is representing the Pakistani nation on the show, and sadly many people (young girls) look up to people like her, she is only a pollution for the minds of young people.

what ever she is doing on big boss should not be considered a representation of Pakistan.

Last edited:
wow shes preety;)

whats wrong with her? lol

anyone care to explain plz?

her clothes are bit small and she is in relationship with an Indian guy. :lol:

oh..so she shouldnt be allowed into the country because of that?(to the person who said that)

Last edited:
NICE Thread.... It's been awhile since i had good laugh in only 5 minutes of reading the most ridiculed people ridiculously trying to not show their hurt feelings. Specially the journalist types trying their best not to be serious over something they been trolling to feed there own ego's. :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom