What's new

Is Veena Malik a threat to Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it before..If a woman is so desperate to show her stuff..thats good news for us men..Go veena go.... ;)

Any insults, profanities or immature remarks will not be tolerated.

Keep the discussion civil and on topic, infact take a queue from TechLahore on how to reply to such a topic and initiate a healthy conversation.

One side you are disrespecting women and other side you are preeching bout Islam...

Shame on you...

First learn to respect women.. (First lesson of Islam)...

This same women has hurt many Muslims sentiments so she deserves no respect.

Not at all. An individual's actions cannot shame a religion. And certainly not by a varied interpretation of personal morality (e.g. Veena Malik). I would go so far as to say that the acts of individuals - even when they are violent - do not *shame* a religion. Whether it is Osama or Zawahiri, Tim McVeigh or David Koresh, Modi or Purohit, their actions are theirs alone. They are not the actions of Islam, Christianity or Hinduism.

That said, the choice of headline is interesting because it obviously gets readers turning their heads and reading the piece.

I am so happy that you exist......:tup:

Although there is a Moderator warning on this thread but i have no idea how to keep my comments civil..
I cant be civil about a woman who is seeking attention by shedding her clothes.
I can be indifferent...but i cant praise her.

How can just one person be responsible for entire religion - be it veena or Osama bin laden....

I think Pakistan is going backwards in time, instead of going forward. Veena Malik has received support from her grandmother, she encourage her. Whereas new generation Pakistani's deemed film industry unsuitable for girls.

Although there is a Moderator warning on this thread but i have no idea how to keep my comments civil..
I cant be civil about a woman who is seeking attention by shedding her clothes.
I can be indifferent...but i cant praise her.

You will find many in western countries......There is one Pakistani lady in Oslo Norway, she is anti Islam, anti prophet, comes on national TV too.

You will find many in western countries......There is one Pakistani lady in Oslo Norway, she is anti Islam, anti prophet, comes on national TV too.

Yup i know many here in UK..But they represent only themselves..not a country or religion..I rather see them as things of enjoyment than what religion,cast creed or country.

I think Pakistan is going backwards in time, instead of going forward. Veena Malik has received support from her grandmother, she encourage her. Whereas new generation Pakistani's deemed film industry unsuitable for girls.

So as per ur definition one needs to get naked/show her/his assets to move forward.... :wave::pop:

A girl sleeping with a random man in a same sleeping bag is not considered "moving forward" in our religion. Our religion teaches us to respect women and not to see them as sexual object.
Pakistanis have supported PAF female pilots which is a pride not something like selling your body for money.

This woman seems desperate to make a career in India and hence "I will go to any lengths" attitude. I do not know how and why religion is being attached to this issue when she has danced very inappropriately in her lolly wood song and dance sequences :D If at all she is just a poor representation of Pakistani actresses to the Indian public.

Forget not, just before Big Boss she was on NDTV with Barka Dutt and like many here, she had also described "Pakistani Men are so handsome and she has nothing to do with any Indian, I am married to an American ..blah blah", for a question that had nothing to do with Pakistani Men neither Indian Men or her Marriage :rofl:

So in some sense she must be an embarrassment to Pakistan but trying to get her faith involved only causes more embarrassment to Pakistan than what she is doing on screen. They seem to have forgotten she has had her share of affairs, scandals and dirty moves on TV before she came on Indian television.

She is one attention seeking lady nothing more. its her personal choices how she wanna live. she aint hurting others what she is doing is for herself.

but those who consider her a threat are definetly a threat to islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom