What's new

Is Veena Malik a threat to Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the problem people have with Veena Malik. Its a competition and a Pakistani is in it, lol the show sucks, but you got to support your girl!

I think I am also from India and at no point time neither i was forced nor was I asked to be in sleazy clothes to get ahead and get good rankings or get my job done..... :confused:
Lucky you but unfortunately for many women in india the story is not the same.

Shyema Sajjad is the Deputy Editor at Dawn.com and I dont think there is any newspaper called Dawn in India.

If she is vulgar than thats her choice of living and can do whatever she likes till she is not crossing her legal limits or hurting anyone.

ooo Madam. When did a report from a news editor become national moto. . We just consider her a bad mark on the image of Pakistan. . .

BREAKING NEWS

Veena heading for dubai on residence visa after Big Boss finishes, one of her admirror sponsoring her.

Security reasons given.

I don't understand the problem people have with Veena Malik. Its a competition and a Pakistani is in it, lol the show sucks, but you got to support your girl!

Asim bhai, for God sake what r u saying, coz of this B****, my indian office colleges make fun of our moral values and i feel shame every time her antics come up in chat time. :angry:

I do agree with you, the thing is let her do what she is doing but one should not be judgemental about others about who is Islamic and who isnt. Let somethings be left to God himself for making this world better.

I have no doubt about Allah's judgement.

But Veena sure seems in doubt and she needs a reminder. . .

Lucky you but unfortunately for many women in india the story is not the same.

None of my friends either nor any case reported within my organization of employee base of 100,000 where it is mandatory in India to have a separate cell for women harassment unrelated to other divisions..

Image of Pakistan..

Hmm..
Lets see.. this was the founder's Idea
"slam and its idealism have taught us democracy. It has taught equality of man, justice and fairplay to everybody. We are the inheritors of these glorious traditions and are fully alive to our responsibilities and obligations as framers of the future constitution of Pakistan. In any case Pakistan is not going to be a theocratic State to be ruled by priests with a divine mission."

The idea of the so-called revivalists..and patriots..
Beat the woman, Customs... are Islam.. and the Mullah rules..his word is gods word.. long live "paleedistan"..a nation of blind men..the so called "touched" by god, the righteous..

People like Veena malik vie for attention.. but my god... does sane person truly believe she has anything to do with Islam?..finally.. we have nearly become the anthesis of Jinnah's Pakistan.. worse.. not a theocratic state.. but a theocratic people..

somehow.. I now beleive there is a "crusade" in progress.. the only difference being.. this time.. its Muslims that have decided to swap roles.. with our own Urban II's..
And just like the christan crusaders used to day.. "god wills it"...we are prepared to do and accept anything like that.

Asim bhai, for God sake what r u saying, coz of this B****, my indian office colleges make fun of our moral values and i feel shame every time her antics come up in chat time. :angry:
Who said she is representative of our moral values. She is a Pakistani national, a celebrity, a TV personality, good looking on top of that... Apne Indian colleagues se kaho maine shaadi aur tumne shaadi nahi karni hai usse.

She is representing Pakistan in a leechar-panna show :D. To win our leechar-panna has to be better than their leechar-panna. Big boss pe gai hai ittikaaf pe nahi.

Meri philosophy toh simple hai, wherever Pakistanis go, they should come back victorious.

if she is getting cheap publicity by showing her t8ts or snoging random guys whats every ones issue lol ..

What waste of space and pen indeed too.

some people in Media are just making mountain out of not even a mole but nothing is on ground still some of these people are just trying to spread such stupidity.

Because NO one here cared so far what is veena doing not even when Indians were posting such things questioning her character and religion we were just laughing it saying its her personal affairs and deeds.

i would blame the local channel which the writer had claimed to has conducted such talk show i dont know what was the need for inviting a religious person.

It shows some media outlets just deliberately cashing such things. No religious party has taken any interest what she is doing. Pakistani channel ARY is airing Big Boss here and we have seen no such claim of maligning religion.

We are more concerned with security and other issues here including gas, sugar crisis.

i wonder some people just can not let go any chance to bring Islam in everything and then start bashing and earning brownie points.

Please leave us alone and write something about real issues like lack of social security nets, food insecurity, democracy, corruption and many more.

Threat to Islam? Where?

SSG operation now!!!

These were already there in hindusim long before where the women had equal rights to the property of father.

Yes and then Muslims came along and forcefully stopped Hindus from committing SATI!!!!

What are you on about?

You need to be careful when you are using words.....Just check your title.....How Veena malik can be threat to Islam....Whatever she is doing its her personal deeds and maximum she can destroy her beleive not Islam's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom