What's new

ISAF (NATO) Killed 3 Pakistani Soldiers @ Pak-Afghan Check Post (Again)

Now that the former USSR has been successfully 'contained' & poses no significant threat of overtaking Islamic countries, and US is focusing on the 'China & Islamic threat', which is obvious for anyone that reads this forum or news headlines from time to time, Islamic countries need to swallow a bitter pill and manage to improve their relations with Russia, which would be in the interest of both to ward off the increasingly belligerent & hegemonic US. China & Russia have already formed a strategic alliance for countering. Alignment of Islamic countries toward this alliance would be in their survival interest & make it even more effective. At least Pakistan needs to work aggressively to mend its ties with Russia. Having both Russia & China's support is going to be more conducive to its survival, than simply one of them. Also, if Pakistan manages to mend its ties with Russia significantly enough, somehow, than that could imply a positive influence of reduction in military threat from India (or from Pak to India as well). In total a win-win for everyone in the region.

strategic scene almost change

Russia - China 1 side
US and India on the other side

Pakistan are still standing... 1 leg towards US 1 leg on China side

This is the time to move Pakistan towards China/Russia clan ....

About India. India cant do anything. Russia and France both play strategic games more thn money....

Russia - China 1 side

There will be not be anything like that. India is still very close to Russia than China. You put a wrong theory. There will be nothing like USA+India vs Russia+China at all.

About India. India cant do anything. Russia and France both play strategic games more thn money....

Russia and France are close to India but they have nothing to say in India's foreign policies.

Also, if Pakistan manages to mend its ties with Russia significantly enough, somehow, than that could imply a positive influence of reduction in military threat from India (or from Pak to India as well). In total a win-win for everyone in the region.

This part is quite impossible. First there is little possibility that pakistan getting close to Russia and second Russia stopping Indian military threats (or vice versa) to Pakistan.

Also USA has very strong presence in Pakistan or the region, that is much more than that of China or even Russia.

new_us_bases.png

Russia - China 1 side

Almost laughable

1. US and China .. Too dependent on each other economically.. Will never confront each other directly for a very very long time

2. Russia is not at all keen in getting into a confrontation. Its getting back to making money days. Wont want to upset the apple cart

3. India - not interested in anything derailing its economic growth. Kashmir is the only thing India holds above economic progress. But that is well contained/managed.

That leaves us with Pakistan and NATO. Well next few weeks should show how it goes.

Either Pakistan will buckle under US pressure like last time and launch on the Afghan Taliban in N Waziristan. If that happens, more aid, more pats on the back, a little more action in terms of suicide attacks but will give Obama a way out of Afghanistan

In the small chance of Pakistan not giving in, the attacks like we saw last week will grow in frequecy and intensity. There is pretty much nothing Pakistan Army can/will do to stop these by force as that will put the new toys that COAS is expecting (against India) in jeopardy..

So no great game. Just a bit of fizzle and that too depending on which way Pakistan jumps..

There will be not be anything like that. India is still very close to Russia than China. You put a wrong theory. There will be nothing like USA+India vs Russia+China at all.

Russia and France are close to India but they have nothing to say in India's foreign policies.

------------------------------------------------------

Russia already delay and more delay Aircraft carrier and now Submarine for India and Why... you know what i mean....

1. US and China .. Too dependent on each other economically.. Will never confront each other directly for a very very long time

China is not DEPENDENT on US.. but US is dependent on China....

2. Russia is not at all keen in getting into a confrontation. Its getting back to making money days. Wont want to upset the apple cart

... Aircraft carrier.... Submarine... and more coming till ur MMRCA decide... lol

3. India - not interested in anything derailing its economic growth. Kashmir is the only thing India holds above economic progress. But that is well contained/managed.

How much well contained everyone knows... and about Kashmir... daily dream of India and indians from past 60 years lol

That leaves us with Pakistan and NATO. Well next few weeks should show how it goes.

Either Pakistan will buckle under US pressure like last time and launch on the Afghan Taliban in N Waziristan. If that happens, more aid, more pats on the back, a little more action in terms of suicide attacks but will give Obama a way out of Afghanistan

In the small chance of Pakistan not giving in, the attacks like we saw last week will grow in frequecy and intensity. There is pretty much nothing Pakistan Army can/will do to stop these by force as that will put the new toys that COAS is expecting (against India) in jeopardy..

So no great game. Just a bit of fizzle and that too depending on which way Pakistan jumps..

On few points agreed.

I am I expect a pretty average American. I am now of the opinion that we should leave Afghanstan and Pakistan. From my view point I see Pakistan as providing a Sanctuary to the Taliban and to terrorist. I dont believe the USA can defeat the Taliban under those circumstances and we should leave. From my point of view the USA and NATO is wasteing its time when Pakistan gets more excited and upset about 3 soldiers accidently killed by Nato troops then when ten thousand Pakistans are kill by the Taliban and there supporters.

If at all possible I think the USA should continue the drone strikes. I think we have or will soon have the technology to do so even if Pakistan objects. I am of the opinion the USA has the right to go after its enemy's where ever they are located and if a country wants to defend terrorist to the point the want a war with the USA that is there choice.

Goodby and good luck Pakistan.

PS I hope Pakistan makes friends with Russia and China because Pakistan is going to need all the friends it can get.

^ my sweetheart kid, i think you have made some errors. Perhaps you have lack of knowledges. Then PDF is not right place for you.

Whoo Capiton America!

:wave:

If I have made an error in my thinking point it out. I am just telling you what about a 100 million americans or more are thinking. If I am to be banned for speaking my mind, so be it.

^Do you feel America doing the best to help Pakistan to eliminate Talibans or so called Al Qadea haven? or whole Pakistani terrorists supporters?

Oh yes, America have every rights to invade the whole world !:rolleyes:

Your opinion is dismissed!

Yes I feel America is doing its best, the question is Pakistan doing its best, and you can dismiss my opinion, not sure you can dismiss the opinions of hundreds of millions of americans quite so easily.

Yes I feel America is doing its best, the question is Pakistan doing its best, and you can dismiss my opinion, not sure you can dismiss the opinions of hundreds of millions of americans quite so easily.

Pakistan has eliminated the Taliban from every part except the North Waziristan agency. After they completed their operation in South Waziristan, they reported that they have exausted nearly all their laser-guided ammunitions stock. Their helicopters were over-worked and several of them even crashed killing officers and soldiers. The NW area is barren, rugged mountainous terrain. There are few small roads that lead up to there, so the Pakistan Army cannot use APCs, tanks or heavy trucks. The other option is to trek up the mountains on foot, or use mules and horses to carry supplies. Which makes them easy targets for IEDs, mines and snipers. The only viable method is to air-drop troops and supplies with helicopters directly. Which brings me back to square one: Helicopters and LGMs. A few months ago, the Pakistan Army gave a list of supplies to the U.S. that included helicopters, LGMs, night-vision equipment and spares. They said, either you provide the equipment so that they can immediately launch an operation, or wait for 6-10 months till they are able to accumulate the equipment themselves. The total amount for the list costs ~$2 billion. If $2 billion is all it takes for the last sanctuary of the Taliban to fall, that is, well worth it in my opinion. Especially since the U.S. spends $6 billion to maintain the troops in Afghanistan each month. However, till now the list has been gathering dust. So, when you say that the U.S. is doing all it can, this is the reason I doubt your statement.

Last edited:
Pakistan has eliminated the Taliban from every part except the North Waziristan agency. After they completed their operation in South Waziristan, they reported that they have exausted nearly all their laser-guided ammunitions stock. Their helicopters were over-worked and several of them even crashed killing officers and soldiers. The NW area is barren, rugged mountaineous terrain. There are few small road that lead up to there, so the Pakistan Army cannot use APCs, tanks or heavy trucks. The other option is to trek up the mountains on foot, or use mules and horses to carry supplies. Which makes them easy targets for IEDs, mines and snipers. The only viable method is to air-drop troops and supplies with helicopters directly. Which bring me back to square one: Helicopters, and LGMs. A few months ago, the Pakistan Army gave a list of supplies to the U.S. that included helicopter, LGMs, night-vision equipment and spares. They said, either you provide the equipment so that they can immediately launch an operation, or wait for 6-10 months till they are able to accumulate the equipment themselves. The total amount for the list costs ~$2 billion. If $2 billion is all it takes for the last sanctuary of the Taliban to fall, that is, well worth it in my opinion. Especially since the U.S. spends $6 billion to maintain the troops in Afghanistan each month. However, till now the list has been gathering dust. So, when you say that the U.S. is doing all it can, this is the reason I doubt your statement.

That may or may not be true, but as american see it we have american boys over there fighting and dieing and Pakistan sideing with enemys of the USA by withholding food, fuel and ammunition that may get more of them killed.. That is exactly how it is being seen in the USA. Most americans are against the war any way, and see it as time to get out.

It is time for the USA to "abandon" Pakistan, once again. Let China and Russia nurture Pakistan. After all if Pakistan held a plebiscite about whether or not the USA should leave Afghanistan and Pakistan, the vote would be overwhelmingly: YES!!!!

So, let the people's will (in both the USA and in Pakistan) prevail.

If terrorist attacks then occur on American soil that have been supported by groups sheltered in Pakistan, then Pakistanis will not mind being collateral damage. It's their free choice, after all. They will have chosen to throw their lot in with such groups. Maybe Allah will reward all who perish.

That may or may not be true, but as american see it we have american boys over there fighting and dieing and Pakistan sideing with enemys of the USA by withholding food, fuel and ammunition that may get more of them killed.. That is exactly how it is being seen in the USA. Most americans are against the war any way, and see it as time to get out.

The American people don't really care about Afghanistan, they do care about watching football and so-called reality television however.

It is time for the USA to "abandon" Pakistan, once again. Let China and Russia nurture Pakistan. After all if Pakistan held a plebiscite about whether or not the USA should leave Afghanistan and Pakistan, the vote would be overwhelmingly: YES!!!!

If terrorist attacks then occur on American soil that have been supported by groups sheltered in Pakistan, then Pakistanis will not mind being collateral damage. It's their free choice, after all. They will have chosen to throw their lot in with such groups. Maybe Allah will reward all who perish.

I am not sure about one thing...How naive are American border and security forces? Your CIA and FBI have acres of Main frame computers anlyzing every text message sent and received,listening to telephone calls,filtering key words such as "Allah, "Jihad", "Death" ETC and then passing on the information to law enforcement..Your Law enforcemnet agencies are relentless since before 9-11 in alianating Muslims by arresting them without any grounds.You got your Patriot act which is regularly used to arrest and detain people travelling in and out of the country,whether or not there is any intel on them..Evn then if people slip through,they must be either Aliens with super human powers or there is something wrong with your own Home land security.If so much brut force is lame enough to prevent attacks from donkey riding cave dwellers of Afghanistan and may be ignorant mullahs of Pakistan,who dont know what is email and dont want to know,then shame on you.
Its you who fail to preserve your integrity and internal security and then find escape goats for your lameness.

To further prove my point,ten years of military expedition from the word's most powerful Army,Navy and Airforce,and Blackwater,and expenditure of hundreds of billions of Dollars,while being supported by every other Military and economic power on earth,you couldnt catch one man who is old and ill.You know who i am on about.
Such collosal uselessness and lameness does need more than one escape goat,or may be escape horse,escape elephant..No wonder Pakistan comes handy at times whenyour politicians have to answer the American Public about their tax money they stole in the name of War against Donkeycrap.

I feel sorry for the American average joe who works their tails off,and pay taxes,only to get far inferior social benifits than the Europeans..Despite the fact that USA is the Largest economy in the world,why The US public gets far lesser benifits from their taxes? You know the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

And it's America's free choice to give $ 3 billion to Israel to occupy and kill Arabs. Every video of Bin Laden I have seen, he said he has waged war on the U.S. because it supports Israel. Israel is the greatest liability to U.S. security, but for some weird reason the American government chooses to ignore the safety of it's own citizen by helping a country that has spat in it's face many times before. No other country supports Israel the way the U.S. does and no other country has been subjected to such international threats. Britian is the second largest contributor to America's wars, so it faces the second largest threat after the U.S. By attacking Afghanistan, the U.S. has made enemies with the Taliban in addition to Alqaeda and is starting to make enemies with Pakistan.
I suggest you watch "occupation101" to get a clearer idea of what the Arabs think of Israel and the U.S., and why their thinking is such.

Back
Top Bottom