What's new

Why Pakistan accuses Taliban of doing what it has been doing to India?

IMF aur Qatar wale bhi randiyo ko phone nahi dete kya. Tu apni ammi aur baaji se baat Kaise karta hai :lol:

Somebody has to show him his place lol

Yeh to tu apni ammi sai pooch na randiyon ko phone daitai ya nahi. Ya baap k baad maan ka bhi wait kar raha hai??? :rofl:

Terai Pakistani forum par gaand marwanai ki wajah sai teri ammi nai IMF aur Qatar sai bhi help mangi th. Wahan sai help nahi mili to Pakistanion ko dai kar kamai kar rahi hai :lol:

Somebody has to show him his place lol
Ab bharat sai Pakistani forum par gaand marwanai k liye aanai walai humain place bataye gai

Confidence to dekho choti lulli gau mata k thoko ka :lol:

Yeh to tu apni ammi sai pooch na randiyon ko phone daitai ya nahi. Ya baap k baad maan ka bhi wait kar raha hai??? :rofl:

Terai Pakistani forum par gaand marwanai ki wajah sai teri ammi nai IMF aur Qatar sai bhi help mangi th. Wahan sai help nahi mili to Pakistanion ko dai kar kamai kar rahi hai :lol:

Hadd hoti ha Areesh. Tumne bhi har gutter me jhaank kar pathar dalna zarori ha gehrai naapne ke liye? Dafa maar maraan ye Enndian hayn

Hadd hoti ha Areesh. Tumne bhi har gutter me jhaank kar pathar dalna zarori ha gehrai naapne ke liye? Dafa maar maraan ye Enndian hayn

Yaar normally to main aisi rape ki paidawar ko ignore hi karta hoon. Mujhai bhi pata hai yeh kisi niyog ki paidawar hai

Laikin jab forum admin apni duty na karai aur ghalazat ziada barh jaye to majbooran safayi to karni parhti hai

Yaar normally to main aisi rape ki paidawar ko ignore hi karta hoon. Mujhai bhi pata hai yeh kisi niyog ki paidawar hai

Laikin jab forum admin apni duty na karai aur ghalazat ziada barh jaye to majbooran safayi to karni parhti hai

Koi asaan kaam pakar lo ye insani fitrat ki ghalazat ha. asaan nahi churana jaan

Pakistan should declare war on Taliban for supporting terrorism inside Pakistan. I’m sure the Pak Army can win this war in less number of days, can easily break the Indian record of 1971 war which was only 13 days.
Americans and Russians will disagree

It's pretty sad from our Bengali friends you've hijacked their months of efforts to boast about your nonexistent chest.
Doesn't matter. We are the catalysts for Bengalis freedom efforts.
The IA hit the final nail in the Coffin

Kashmir is Pakistan
Kashmir was Pakistan
Kashmir will remain Pakistan - culturally, genetically, religiously
Kashmir existed even before Pakistan.
Kashmir isn't Pakistan genetically or culturally.
As for religion India has more Muslims than in Pakistan.

Ab bharat sai Pakistani forum par gaand marwanai k liye aanai walai humain place bataye gai

Confidence to dekho choti lulli gau mata k thoko ka :lol:
Tu tension na le yaar. Ammi aur baaji ko bol dena ke IMF aur Qatar ki randibaazi khatam hote hi Kabul le jaunga :lol:

Tu tension na le yaar. Ammi aur baaji ko bol dena ke IMF aur Qatar ki randibaazi khatam hote hi Kabul le jaunga :lol:
BC tujhe bhi kira ha, bohat shouk ha tujhe bund marwane, MC kabhi hathe chara na us ke ase gand mare ga wo tare yad rakhein, Ma lun kink tujhe bhi ha ke koi tare ma bhen ko gali dae. Muh ma Lun le aur defa ho yadar ka bachae. ak bat poucho ga tuj se ma bhen ha tare?, jo ho gaya wo go gaya tu phir start huwa huwa ha, dobra mind ma ak cheez rakh kar boli ke himat ha tare andar kese ko in person yeh gali daene, itna ha in person kese pakistani ko yeh bol gand mare ga wo tare beshak kali hi kyun na ho tare par gand mare ga zaroor wo tare. beghairat insan, muh band kar apna, Tare randi ma bhen ki yehi adat ha bohat muh kholti ha wo, teen, char char lun fit kar laeti han wo dono randiyan, abhi tare ma aur bhen se poucha ha mane Randi aur tawaif ka matlab, dono kehti han is ka matlab @Kuru ki ama aur bhen ha ( the meaning of randi and tawaif is your mother and sister), You fucking indian, son of a whore.

BC tujhe bhi kira ha, bohat shouk ha tujhe bund marwane, MC kabhi hathe chara na us ke ase gand mare ga wo tare yad rakhein, Ma lun kink tujhe bhi ha ke koi tare ma bhen ko gali dae. Muh ma Lun le aur defa ho yadar ka bachae. ak bat poucho ga tuj se ma bhen ha tare?, jo ho gaya wo go gaya tu phir start huwa huwa ha, dobra mind ma ak cheez rakh kar boli ke himat ha tare andar kese ko in person yeh gali daene, itna ha in person kese pakistani ko yeh bol gand mare ga wo tare beshak kali hi kyun na ho tare par gand mare ga zaroor wo tare. beghairat insan, muh band kar apna, Tare randi ma bhen ki yehi adat ha bohat muh kholti ha wo, teen, char char lun fit kar laeti han wo dono randiyan, abhi tare ma aur bhen se poucha ha mane Randi aur tawaif ka matlab, dono kehti han is ka matlab @Kuru ki ama aur bhen ha ( the meaning of randi and tawaif is your mother and sister), You fucking indian, son of a whore.
Lol one more randi ka baccha triggered :omghaha:

Lol one more randi ka baccha triggered :omghaha:
Randi and tawaif = your mother and your sister randian
dude if a get just one night with with your mum and sister, i will show those whores what real men are like, i gonna **** 'em so hard their *** will bleed i gonna make your mum gargle my cum and i gonna spray my load all over your sister's ugly face ooh la la. Damn!!

Randi and tawaif = your mother and your sister randian
dude if a get just one night with with your mum and sister, i will show those whores what real men are like, i gonna **** 'em so hard their *** will bleed i gonna make your mum gargle my cum and i gonna spray my load all over your sister's ugly face ooh la la. Damn!!

Tu bhi tension na le, randi ka baccha hone me Teri koi galati nahi hai buddy

Tu bhi tension na le, randi ka baccha hone me Teri koi galati nahi hai buddy
I will give your sister some real special treatment, i gonna cuff her hands spread open her legs and tie her feet to the ends of the bed, then i gonna start my sexual torture on her for like half an hour i will tease her pussy in million fucking ways but i won't let her cum and oh boy out of nowhere i will just put it in and start ramming her little fucking pussy so hard, so fucking hard, even if she begged me i won't stop i will make those sheets go red and then i will lube her pussy, calm it down, ease her pain and then i will work my finger magic on that tiny little pussy and she's gonna love it, i will give her such pain and pleasure that she would have never thought that would be possible, she would question her entire existence in those moments that how can she feel pleasure from such beating and pain, and to finish off the night i will beat her with my custom made electric pleasure stick, those little electric shocks to her pussy will give such immense pleasure pain cycles that will drive her crazy, she's gonna wake up next morning, sore, broken, beaten and pleasure fatigue, whenever she will try to move a limb she will feel pain along with pleasure waves running through her body, she would not move out of pain but just to get that mixed feeling of pleasure and pain she will do it again and again untill she becomes addicted to what i can do to her and what i can make her feel, Turning her into my fucking sex slave yeah that's what your sister deserves, to be a sex toy for a pak guy.

I will give your sister some real special treatment, i gonna cuff her hands spread open her legs and tie her feet to the ends of the bed, then i gonna start my sexual torture on her for like half an hour i will tease her pussy in million fucking ways but i won't let her cum and oh boy out of nowhere i will just put it in and start ramming her little fucking pussy so hard, so fucking hard, even if she begged me i won't stop i will make those sheets go red and then i will lube her pussy, calm it down, ease her pain and then i will work my finger magic on that tiny little pussy and she's gonna love it, i will give her such pain and pleasure that she would have never thought that would be possible, she would question her entire existence in those moments that how can she feel pleasure from such beating and pain, and to finish off the night i will beat her with my custom made electric pleasure stick, those little electric shocks to her pussy will give such immense pleasure pain cycles that will drive her crazy, she's gonna wake up next morning, sore, broken, beaten and pleasure fatigue, whenever she will try to move a limb she will feel pain along with pleasure waves running through her body, she would not move out of pain but just to get that mixed feeling of pleasure and pain she will do it again and again untill she becomes addicted to what i can do to her and what i can make her feel, Turning her into my fucking sex slave yeah that's what your sister deserves, to be a sex toy for a pak guy.
Koi baat nahi yaar, Teri maa aur baaji randi hai toh kya hua, some kar bhi kya sakte hai

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom