What's new

ISAF (NATO) Killed 3 Pakistani Soldiers @ Pak-Afghan Check Post (Again)

Officials: NATO chopper kills 3 Pakistan troops

By MUNIR AHMED and DEB RIECHMANN (AP) – 12 minutes ago

ISLAMABAD — A NATO helicopter attack Thursday killed three Pakistani security officers close to the Afghan border, Pakistani officials alleged.

A NATO official in Afghanistan confirmed there was an attack in the border area close to the Upper Orakzai region, but gave no further details saying the incident was being investigated. He and the Pakistani security officers declined to give their names, citing the sensitivity of the incident.

The attack was likely to worsen ties between Pakistan and NATO-led forces in Afghanistan at a crucial time in the 9-year war.

Relations have been tense since NATO helicopters last weekend opened fire on targets across the border, killing several alleged insurgents. Those incidents were protested by the Pakistan government.

Pakistani officials differed on the exact location of the incident, saying it either took place in Upper Kurram or Upper Orakzai. The remote districts neighbor each other and there is no marked border between the two.

The dead men were from a paramilitary force tasked with safeguarding the border, they said. Their bodies had been taken to the region's largest town of Parachinar, said one of them.

Pakistan has a complicated alliance with the United States and NATO that is often subject to tensions.

Pakistan has to balance its support for Western forces in Afghanistan with the intense anti-U.S. feelings of much of its population. Opinion polls show many people regard the United States as an enemy, and conspiracy theories stating U.S. troops are poised to attack Pakistan and take over its nuclear weapons are common.

The Associated Press: Officials: NATO chopper kills 3 Pakistan troops

Last edited by a moderator:
this is not even a news... this is something that happens so frequently that it is not news worthy

btw someone asked how we will retaliate with full force .. so our retaliation is to demand dollars for the dead man.. and hopefully it will go to the army's kitty... one of the strongest army on the face of earth.. look we can take revenge.. they killed our man and we got their price..

Our army is the biggest waste of the taxes we pay. If they cannot stop our enemies from launching attacks on our motherland what good are they? WTF are all those JF-17's and F-16's and our so calls nuclear Missiles for if they cannot protect us.

I think your govt. might be worried that if they launched an attack on NATO, it will totally bring them to Pakistan, and in that retaliation if they loose their fighter jets, what will be left to face the Indian threat.

They are doing the right thing by protesting and not retaliating.

Take immediate steps and block the supplies of these NATO as$holes. 75% of there supplies go through Pakistan. It is a shame really that we are providing them supplies and they are attacking us in return.

This is BS.

:angry:

I think we should not complain. Its Americans dammit and they are friends!! :angry:

I think your govt. might be worried that if they launched an attack on NATO, it will totally bring them to Pakistan, and in that retaliation if they loose their fighter jets, what will be left to face the Indian threat.

They are doing the right thing by protesting and not retaliating.

Yeah , i know our government is worried that if they launch an attack against NATO the NATO countries will stop giving us aid that they put in their own freaking bank accounts.

as as for facing the indians right now, my brothers here praise the JF17 so much. I love that plane too, when ever i see it i am like:woot::smitten: but My brother worked in PAC kamra and his words when he saw the bird from 2 feet away for the first time were "It's a tin can".

And as i said if our army cannot protect themselves, how the hell will they protect us???

and whats next news??

Pakistans forigen minister call his indian counterpart to "protest" against indian surgical strikes inside Pakistan!!!

seriously, where does our army/govt draw the line??

News channels are reporting that the NATO supplies have been cut off by Pakistan.

Officials: Pakistan blocks NATO supply trucks

Pakistani government officials say senior authorities have ordered them to block oil tankers and trucks carrying NATO supplies at a checkpoint bordering Afghanistan.

The two officials say they were not told the reason for the order at the Torkham border post. However, it comes after threats by Pakistani officials to stop providing protection to NATO convoys if the military alliance's choppers hit Pakistani targets again.

Earlier Thursday, Pakistani officials alleged a NATO airstrike hit a border post, killing three Pakistani troops.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to release the information to the media.

Yeah , i know our government is worried that if they launch an attack against NATO the NATO countries will stop giving us aid that they put in their own freaking bank accounts.

as as for facing the indians right now, my brothers here praise the JF17 so much. I love that plane too, when ever i see it i am like:woot::smitten: but My brother worked in PAC kamra and his words when he saw the bird from 2 feet away for the first time were "It's a tin can".

And as i said if our army cannot protect themselves, how the hell will they protect us???

and whats next news??

Pakistans forigen minister call his indian counterpart to "protest" against indian surgical strikes inside Pakistan!!!

seriously, where does our army/govt draw the line??

India would be favoring for Pakistan to retaliate, since all the attention of the world will be focused on Pakistan then( from Kashmir ). It would be complete loss for Pakistan not only at diplomatic level but also military. Your Army is wise enough to know the threats they pose from both side.

Its not about pride, its about survival of Pakistan which is more important for them.

News channels are reporting that the NATO supplies have been cut off by Pakistan.

Officials: Pakistan blocks NATO supply trucks

Pakistani government officials say senior authorities have ordered them to block oil tankers and trucks carrying NATO supplies at a checkpoint bordering Afghanistan.

The two officials say they were not told the reason for the order at the Torkham border post. However, it comes after threats by Pakistani officials to stop providing protection to NATO convoys if the military alliance's choppers hit Pakistani targets again.

Earlier Thursday, Pakistani officials alleged a NATO airstrike hit a border post, killing three Pakistani troops.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to release the information to the media.

Perfect!!! Let us see how many days these NATO soldiers would survive without Beer while being spanked by Taliban.

;)

Perfect!!! Let us see how many days these NATO soldiers would survive without Beer while being spanked by Taliban.

;)

Rest assured the supplies will not be held for too long, Its not in our interest you see! Tomorrow or day after, when people will forget this incident the supplies shall resume. :rolleyes:

Rest assured the supplies will not be held for too long, Its not in our interest you see! Tomorrow or day after, when people will forget this incident the supplies shall resume. :rolleyes:

Yup might be. The Pakistani administration is pathetic. But we shouldn't open the supplies until they apologize for what they have done. And it is in our interest to give a strong response this time, or else next time it would be something even bigger than this one.

The problem is that NATO can get away with these mishaps really easily. There have been a lot of deaths within NATO because of friendly fire. There was a lot of controversy over such incidents here in the US. They just blame situational error and logistics failure in a battlezone for these errors.

Hopefully they are able to explain what caused the deaths. Certainly I wouldn't be happy if it were to happen to our forces.

lagta hey inkay saath bhi wohi karna parayga jo Russia kay saath kya tha...

Enough is enough! Time for statements are over, they need to take some actions and make sure that the hilbillies at Nato understand that we are not Syria and Iran, and if they are hell bend on treating us like them then so be it. We should start acting like those 2 mentioned countries. For some reason they are treating us like Cambodia in a Vietnam war. The gov need to make sure to get some points across.
1- Seal the border.
2- Stop all the supplies from going in.
3- No air traffic allowed of any type, for these guys.
4- Ask from nato a full apology, with compensation to the families of the soldiers, and assurance that this will never happen in the future.
5- Also convey to them that they will be retaliated against in future, if any such incident takes place.
But the problem is that we have m***** F*****s in Islamabad who dont have a back bone to deal with this cr@p. So till them sorry Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom