What's new

ISI - Inter Services Intelligence

Who the fu*k are you man? NS's left hanging ball. Did I say anything to u or did I say anything to your Sister or Mum? You ugly piece of sh*t, whatever I've said, it is not just my opinion but the opinion of so many Patriotic Pakistanis out there and who are on PDF. We see what's actually happening and who is contributing towards the development of the country. Remember, if your father Nawaz Sharif's real father Gen.Raheel Sharif wouldn't have started OP Zarb-e-Azab, this investment by China and other projects wouldn't take place in the first place.

And I will say this again. Your Daddy Nawaz Shairf has no balls to speak directly against his second home India because he has his own business interest. Now bang your head on the wall.

Who the fu*k are you man? NS's left hanging ball. Did I say anything to u or did I say anything to your Sister or Mum? You ugly piece of sh*t, whatever I've said, it is not just my opinion but the opinion of so many Patriotic Pakistanis out there and who are on PDF. We see what's actually happening and who is contributing towards the development of the country. Remember, if your father Nawaz Sharif's real father Gen.Raheel Sharif wouldn't have started OP Zarb-e-Azab, this investment by China and other projects wouldn't take place in the first place.

And I will say this again. Your Daddy Nawaz Shairf has no balls to speak directly against his second home India because he has his own business interest. Now bang your head on the wall.

Alert!! little Bitch got owned everybody!!

Alert!! little bitch got owned everybody!!

Your angar against nawaz sharif tells me it's your personal issues he might be your dad but he's my prime minister

he's the prime minister and should be respected if it wasn't for him gen raheel sharif might be retired by now and might be playing golf somewhere in Dubai.. But you and your utter bull shit mind have nothing to contribute for this country at least think positive for Pakistan or get the Fu* out.... Go to Africa everybody thinks like you perhaps also looks like you Sh*t face.....! Stick to ISI

Alert!! little Bitch got owned everybody!!

Alert!! little bitch got owned everybody!!

Your angar against nawaz sharif tells me it's your personal issues he might be your dad but he's my prime minister

he's the prime minister and should be respected if it wasn't for him gen raheel sharif might be retired by now and might be playing golf somewhere in Dubai.. But you and your utter bull shit mind have nothing to contribute for this country at least think positive for Pakistan or get the Fu* out.... Go to Africa everybody thinks like you perhaps also looks like you Sh*t face.....! Stick to ISI

Mr.Kalank, Neither I need any Twat's permission to respect or disrespect any govt official nor an opinion regarding what I should do. And I don't need to prove to some Aarzi Churail (Who comes once in a while on PDF) to show my loyalty to this country. I will say what I want to say. You get your sh*t together Munna.

Wow, too much anger. You are only good for a front line soldier role, no ability to ever be a real leader.

What has your military done for Pakistan in it 60 years of rule? Built more power plants, school, universities, dams, created millions of jobs for the growing population????

If there was no NS, Pakistan would be bankrupted two years ago, and right now, India would be involved in like 5 sided limited war, no ops in FATA, etc. NS provided a much needed economic lift and support to the military.

Before you write senseless crap, ask your establishment, aka, the 11 Corps Commanders about NS. In one of the meetings recently, Gen. Raheel openly complimented NS in front of all cops commanders for supporting and providing funding for many needed procurement and everyone agreed. So know the reality before emotionally farting in your posts.

The "few" patriots on here, don't represent a nation of 200 Million people. NS does!!! End of the story!!!

What has your military done for Pakistan in it 60 years of rule? Built more power plants, school, universities, dams, created millions of jobs for the growing population????
All Pakistani Dams and vital structure was built during military rule,NS also came riding on shoulders of same Army.What NS is doing in economy we well know just take loans,invest in projects which are not much needed.

Wow, too much anger. You are only good for a front line soldier role, no ability to ever be a real leader.

If there was no NS, Pakistan would be bankrupted two years ago, and right now, India would be involved in like 5 sided limited war, no ops in FATA, etc. NS provided a much needed economic lift and support to the military.

Before you write senseless crap, ask your establishment, aka, the 11 Corps Commanders about NS. In one of the meetings recently, Gen. Raheel openly complimented NS in front of all cops commanders for supporting and providing funding for many needed procurement and everyone agreed. So know the reality before emotionally farting in your posts.

The "few" patriots on here, don't represent a nation of 200 Million people. NS does!!! End of the story!!!

Like your thought, I too sense some non alignment between old school leaders and NS, he was elected by the people 3 times and thrown 3 times back to the garage by the army. No matter what good things he has done for military, people. I believe whenever he tried to lift Pakistan above non-indian sentiments, war sentiments jihad and religious nature to a more stable country as a whole, whenever he tried levelup the international status as well as regional status he was pulled down by the army(some orthodox people from army and isi) who do not want more transparent nature to persist in Pakistan. Not trying to troll pak army(respect them for there quo status) or anyone else but some people among top brass just don't want any independent leader in Pakistan which has its own brain.

Like your thought, I too sense some non alignment between old school leaders and NS, he was elected by the people 3 times and thrown 3 times back to the garage by the army. No matter what good things he has done for military, people. I believe whenever he tried to lift Pakistan above non-indian sentiments, war sentiments jihad and religious nature to a more stable country as a whole, whenever he tried levelup the international status as well as regional status he was pulled down by the army(some orthodox people from army and isi) who do not want more transparent nature to persist in Pakistan. Not trying to troll pak army(respect them for there quo status) or anyone else but some people among top brass just don't want any independent leader in Pakistan which has its own brain.

Agreed. I'm not going crazy for PTI like most members of this forum. Same military establishment allowed Zardari to rule freely. This Supreme Court verdict matters only if all other crooks are brought to justice.

FYI I'm not n leagieeee

Media - monitoring Media - internal and external
where is this wing nowadays?there is alot of negativity about PAK armed in Media particularly in Pakistani English Media

Thanks for your appreciation. Now a days i am much stuck and confuzed about how to launch iFW web site. I've already designed full fledge website. Already @HORAS go-through from the iFORCEwarfare web design. Unfortunately massive funds required to develop iFW platform.
bro can you post the Picture again ? i cant see it

where is this wing nowadays?there is alot of negativity about PAK armed in Media particularly in Pakistani English Media

bro can you post the Picture again ? i cant see it
Still there an working, infact theres an extra hand from ispr too....but obviously that has nothing to do with isi......

Back
Top Bottom