What's new

ISI DG granted extension

ISLAMABAD: Director General (DG) Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) Lieutenant General Nadeem Anjum has been granted extension in service, an official source has confirmed to The News, putting to rest speculations in this regard.

Summary in this respect was approved on late Thursday, September 14. Earlier, Director General (DG) Intelligence Bureau (IB) Fuad Asadullah was retained in December last year when now-former prime minister Shehbaz Sharif granted him an extension of three years, a week before his retirement.

Nadeem Anjum succeeded Faiz Hameed as DG ISI on November 20, 2021 when the latter was posted as corps commander, Peshawar. Earlier, he was commander of Karachi Corps where he had served since his promotion to three-star general in September 2019. A native of Mohra Sheikhan, Gujjar Khan, Nadeem was commissioned in September 1988 and belongs to Pakistan Military Academy’s 78th Long Course. He is from the Punjab Regiment. Nadeem has served at various important positions right from the restive parts of Federally Administered Tribal Area, now merged into KP, to Balochistan and at the Line of Control. He commanded a brigade in Kurram Agency and headed Frontier Constabulary, Balochistan as its inspector general. He graduated from the Royal College of Defense Studies in the United Kingdom and obtained a masters degree from the Asia-Pacific Centre for Security Studies in Honolulu, USA. Against Lt Gen (retd) Faiz Hameed who was fond of publicity, Nadeem forbade the PM Office from releasing his photos. Onec a picture was photoshopped to take him out of the photo during a luncheon for Bill Gates. On the contrary, he is also the first ISI chief who had to address a presser.

Need an experienced guy to rig election. New person will take some time to get a hold of organization. Very pragmatic of Munir.
Pti shud hire fiaz.. as chief of election rigging,
He got all the seats for poti ayee.in 2018
If they want some more fiaz..🤣🤣🤣👍

@Signalian any idea how long this guy plans to stay? What achievements has he made to warrant this extension?
,Well he send major saad, to give some slaps to imrando..in banigala..
Thats a well deserved achievement..

@Signalian any idea how long this guy plans to stay? What achievements has he made to warrant this extension?
Overthrow and neutralization of the biggest challenger who posed an existential threat to their entrenched reign, read colonial service of 250 years.

On this account alone, I'm surprised the collective brain trust of sepoys haven't appointed him for life.

I suppose General Whisky will get at least two terms to serve the nation as a COAS?

Regards

Pti shud hire fiaz.. as chief of election rigging,
He got all the seats for poti ayee.in 2018
If they want some more fiaz..🤣🤣🤣👍

,Well he send major saad, to give some slaps to imrando..in banigala..
Thats a well deserved achievement..
Oky dale

Gujjar khan, 👍👍👍

Not so good news for pti zombies

🤣🤣🤣,
Its turn for youthia,s ..

TO screem.
Abba GHQ ka Dalle yahan kya ker raha ha ja ker chakla per bhat apna or wahan dallali ker apna abu Nadeem Anjum ki.

They not going to live for ever right? They will be make a example out of it
the generals might not live forever, but their policies do, as the bojh carries out their legacies even decades after their deaths.

so yes, they are going to live forever

They not going to live for ever right? They will be make a example out of it
Just like imrando kaan,
Made an example..🤣🤣

Abba GHQ ka Dalle yahan kya ker raha ha ja ker chakla per bhat apna or wahan dallali ker apna abu Nadeem Anjum ki.
Jee abba jee attock jail , main hain..
Koi maddad karien, chandi aghata karien.koi kala jaduu nien jal reha.. hy allah, hum tu warh gye..

Youthias, zombies

Jee dalla.., lollpop choos. Attock jail main, hy..
Bhaii koi fiaz ko phone karo..
Koi bajwa kzh tattay choopoo.
Jaldi seh samri jadughar bahir aye

Last edited:
So there was no one capable in the army of succeeding him or is it the whole army is dumb

Overthrow and neutralization of the biggest challenger who posed an existential threat to their entrenched reign, read colonial service of 250 years.

On this account alone, I'm surprised the collective brain trust of sepoys haven't appointed him for life.
I think he was IG of FC in Balochistan. Weren't poor young men in the FC being slaughtered in Balochistan under his watch? And then he was promoted to DG-ISI.

Just like imrando kaan,
Made an example..🤣🤣

Jee abba jee attock jail , main hain..
Koi maddad karien, chandi aghata karien.koi kala jaduu nien jal reha.. hy allah, hum tu warh gye..

Youthias, zombies

Jee dalla.., lollpop choos. Attock jail main, hy..
Bhaii koi fiaz ko phone karo..
Koi bajwa kzh tattay choopoo.
Jaldi seh samri jadughar bahir aye
Don't worry you are in eyes.. let this time pass. They know your location and they will fix you and many likes of you..

the generals might not live forever, but their policies do, as the bojh carries out their legacies even decades after their deaths.

so yes, they are going to live forever
Time has changed. I tell you hate is getting so deep. One of our cousin is major in army. We invited him in wedding. He refused and said bro I can not face people eyes having hate towards me as officer of pak army. We felt relax as well as we did not wanted to have trouble in wedding as well

Last edited:
24-Health-Benefits-Of-Potatoes-Types-And-Recipes.jpg

Potato in the Basket got Promoted.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom