What's new

ISI DG granted extension

ISLAMABAD: Director General (DG) Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) Lieutenant General Nadeem Anjum has been granted extension in service, an official source has confirmed to The News, putting to rest speculations in this regard.

Summary in this respect was approved on late Thursday, September 14. Earlier, Director General (DG) Intelligence Bureau (IB) Fuad Asadullah was retained in December last year when now-former prime minister Shehbaz Sharif granted him an extension of three years, a week before his retirement.

Nadeem Anjum succeeded Faiz Hameed as DG ISI on November 20, 2021 when the latter was posted as corps commander, Peshawar. Earlier, he was commander of Karachi Corps where he had served since his promotion to three-star general in September 2019. A native of Mohra Sheikhan, Gujjar Khan, Nadeem was commissioned in September 1988 and belongs to Pakistan Military Academy’s 78th Long Course. He is from the Punjab Regiment. Nadeem has served at various important positions right from the restive parts of Federally Administered Tribal Area, now merged into KP, to Balochistan and at the Line of Control. He commanded a brigade in Kurram Agency and headed Frontier Constabulary, Balochistan as its inspector general. He graduated from the Royal College of Defense Studies in the United Kingdom and obtained a masters degree from the Asia-Pacific Centre for Security Studies in Honolulu, USA. Against Lt Gen (retd) Faiz Hameed who was fond of publicity, Nadeem forbade the PM Office from releasing his photos. Onec a picture was photoshopped to take him out of the photo during a luncheon for Bill Gates. On the contrary, he is also the first ISI chief who had to address a presser.

Don't worry you are in eyes.. let this time pass. They know your location and they will fix you and many likes of you..

Time has changed. I tell you hate is getting so deep. One of our cousin is major in army. We invited him in wedding. He refused and said bro I can not face people eyes having hate towards me as officer of pak army. We felt relax as well as we did not wanted to have trouble in wedding as well
I wonder why he was invited in the first place.

He was grinning at Faez Esa ceremony.
1694957180047.png

Modi's next election campaign bollywood drama from her/his boss is seen from the last visit of UK high commissioner/US ambassador to Air Chief Marshal and Munira Mastri.

He did a great job, and he and Munira Mastri deserved to have an extension from Nawaz Ganada and steel lun in order to watch the best Kamsutra Indian dominance with Kakar Katcha.

Kdhr hain saray jin ko Faiz ki extension ki bari diarrhea ho gaya tha?

Fauj ka nizam, consolidation of power, rotation of personnel, aur pata nhn kia kuch.

Ab nhn hai koi us tarah ki kahani?

Right here, condemning this as well mate. Same with Bajwa's extension, shouldn't have been done. But some people like to sweep that under the carpet ;)

He wanted an extension so he can clear his name from Arshad Sharif murder and
also rig the next election.

Right here, condemning this as well mate. Same with Bajwa's extension, shouldn't have been done. But some people like to sweep that under the carpet ;)
From day 1, I said extending Bajwa will be Imran Khan's biggest mistake. No good army chief or any personnel will or should ever ask for an extension. That's unprofessional and downright disgraceful. It lowers the esteem and perception of the institution and makes it no different from the corrupt political dynasties ruling Pakistan.

Look at how Raheel Sharif still commands respect and is talked about favorably compared to Bajwa or Kiyani.

Don't worry you are in eyes.. let this time pass. They know your location and they will fix you and many likes of you..

Time has changed. I tell you hate is getting so deep. One of our cousin is major in army. We invited him in wedding. He refused and said bro I can not face people eyes having hate towards me as officer of pak army. We felt relax as well as we did not wanted to have trouble in wedding as well
Fix me🤣🤣🤣,, stop farting in the thread,, .

Smell is all over, get vacc.n, u will feel better.

From day 1, I said extending Bajwa will be Imran Khan's biggest mistake. No good army chief or any personnel will or should ever ask for an extension. That's unprofessional and downright disgraceful. It lowers the esteem and perception of the institution and makes it no different from the corrupt political dynasties ruling Pakistan.

Look at how Raheel Sharif still commands respect and is talked about favorably compared to Bajwa or Kiyani.

It's not like that he didn't wanted extension, Gawal Mandila didn't gave him so at the end he settled with job in KSA. All executives of company are same.

1694969371687.png

He came with his wife,,
Same as allthe judges of panama case verdict day.. all family present
He wasn't laughing at her. i guess he can't hide the joy of getting an extension.

He wasn't laughing at her. i guess he can't hide the joy of getting an extension.
WHo said , nadeem was laughing at serena isa,

Nadeem was laughing at beghriat pedestal arif ELFI.
A SLAP ON FACE..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230914_161420_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230914_161420_Chrome.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 32

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom