What's new

ISI role in karachi target killings?

so you mean posting against army and ISI is actually posting against pakistan?????
you know pakistan is free from what havoc our intelligence agencies and army have wrecked please don't intermingle them

There should need to check credibility of any news and article before posting such crap. Subjective opposition can take under discussion but objective opposition is the sign of deep problem.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

LMAO, ISI give their people ID cards with ISI stamped on them? :woot:

Bwhahahaha

Yes when there is no official logo of ISI and world admit this fact.
what could say just only :coffee::hitwall:

:)

May be not ISI like Veena Malik had tattooed across her arms, but ISI is a govt agency and am sure there would be identity proofs/cards issued to them like all military organizations..

Hey Karan, quit the 'im so cute and innocent act' , it only goes nicely with chicks, so unless u r one....

to adress you query, here goes.

ISI personel do have ID cards, I have seen at least two. How? well, a few years back our company invited 2 gebntlemen from Dubai of Indian nationalities to Pakistan for business reasons. Needless to say there weresecurity checks. Two gents from ISI visted our office and asked us to fill out forms. I was the person who was dealing with them. I asked them for some positive ID and was obliged. Lets just say that the cared displayed above have about 1% similarity between the ones I saw. And no, there are'nt different cards for different sections/grades etc...

Secondly. I know as a fact that there is NO such official rank as SOURCE in ANY intel org!! thats just plain idiotic to begin with. Sources are'nt even given a card. Im sure you know all this but you have an old habit of playing dumb blonde, and old habits die hard:)

Myself having once almost abducted by MQM and feared they will kill me anytime...Although the scary episode lasted less than an hour..But gave me the insight what kind of Brutes they are..
I have no sympathy for MQM what so ever..If you ever go to Durban South Africa..You will meet all those runaway gangsters from MQm who were chased by ISI and they had to be Transported abroad ..As bad as it may sound but the fear of ISI did good to them..If they had remained in Karachi they had been murderers or had been killed by rival gang or security forces..But in Durban they live a peaceful life and like a mental asylum...came back to senses...

Myself having once almost abducted by MQM and feared they will kill me anytime...Although the scary episode lasted less than an hour..But gave me the insight what kind of Brutes they are..
I have no sympathy for MQM what so ever..If you ever go to Durban South Africa..You will meet all those runaway gangsters from MQm who were chased by ISI and they had to be Transported abroad ..As bad as it may sound but the fear of ISI did good to them..If they had remained in Karachi they had been murderers or had been killed by rival gang or security forces..But in Durban they live a peaceful life and like a mental asylum...came back to senses...

Karachiites have spent all their life there, and we'd trust MQM over your petty anecdote any day. Or maybe you werent the innocent there, maybe you were the one causing trouble in our beloved city and they decided to teach you a lesson.
Whatever the story was I'm sure you deserved it.
Also, you're calling us a mental asylum people? Mind you but we muhajir are the one of the most honorable and civilized ethnicities in Pakistan.

And mods; please dont delete this as a personal insult, because i never meant it that way, what he said about mqm is far more insulting.

Karachiites have spent all their life there, and we'd trust MQM over your petty anecdote any day. Or maybe you werent the innocent there, maybe you were the one causing trouble in our beloved city and they decided to teach you a lesson.
Whatever the story was I'm sure you deserved it.
Also, you're calling us a mental asylum people? Mind you but we muhajir are the one of the most honorable and civilized ethnicities in Pakistan.

And mods; please dont delete this as a personal insult, because i never meant it that way, what he said about mqm is far more insulting.

No i wasn't generalizing...You got me all wrong and are being emotional for nothing...

Ok...It was 1998 and i entered shah Faisal colony by mistake...I was on foot and meant no harm to anybody and i was unarmed..Just lost my way into Faisal Colony from neighboring Punjab town.Two chubby men who were standing alongside a telephone pole..looked at me and then started following me..On the next junction another group of men came from the front and i was surrounded by about 6 men two of them had Klashinkovs..They started asking me all sorts of questions which i replied,but they weren't having any of it..One man blindfolded me and they started walking me in certain direction while giving me death threats and the really meant it..It was only after i mentioned the name of a certain person i knew closely in Shah Faisal colony that they left me unhurt..

About Durban..Go here and you will meet Altaaf Kaana..Babur Ganjaa and LAteef Achhoo and many more ex-gangsters of MQM living in peace....

Ok...It was 1998 and i entered shah Faisal colony by mistake...I was on foot and meant no harm to anybody and i was unarmed..Just lost my way into Faisal Colony from neighboring Punjab town.Two chubby men who were standing alongside a telephone pole..looked at me and then started following me..On the next junction another group of men came from the front and i was surrounded by about 6 men two of them had Klashinkovs..They started asking me all sorts of questions which i replied,but they weren't having any of it..One man blindfolded me and they started walking me in certain direction while giving me death threats and the really meant it..It was only after i mentioned the name of a certain person i knew closely in Shah Faisal colony that they left me unhurt..

About Durban..Go here and you will meet Altaaf Kaana..Babur Ganjaa and LAteef Achhoo and many more ex-gangsters of MQM living in peace....

I accept some sacrifices were needed to be made for freedom. Well, that's the hard reality, freedom comes with a price...
Actually I too can witness a few who had left colleges and schools and adopted this lifestyle, but it was all for a good cause - those 'thugs' are why almost millions are alive and educated today.

-A friend of mine was stopped in Shah Faisal Colony by men he claim to be Baloch
they took his mobile phone and passed death threats and told him to never come to this area again for no apparent reason

-My "Phuppa" with his Office Colleagues were abducted in a Taxi and taken to Al Asif Square, Sohrab Goat by ANP goons
it was during the recent unrest in Karachi
They were roughed up but they were released because they were Elderly

-Another Friend of mine Lives across the street from the Infamous Rabia City in Karachi
He claimed ANP Goons came into the apartment complex with Guns
took over the Union Office and painted their Slogans all over the walls

Only after a Rangers operation in the area forced them to leave

@safriz ur quoting an incident from 1998
im telling u about incidents in 2010/2011

There r many accounts of Ethnic violence in Karachi and its really ignorant to just blame MQM

Dumb Bharatis seem to agree with this news. Not surprising there. :azn:

I accept some sacrifices were needed to be made for freedom. Well, that's the hard reality, freedom comes with a price...
Actually I too can witness a few who had left colleges and schools and adopted this lifestyle, but it was all for a good cause - those 'thugs' are why almost millions are alive and educated today.

Wow, you're an idiot. MQM lives off low-lives like you, otherwise there would be no place for them in Karachi.

Why not?? What would the ISI id cards have stamped on them..?? RAW ?? or CIA??

ISI has no logo... no headquarters... no operative is known to anybody..no media coverage... the only face of ISI is the DG ISI Gen Shuja Pasha...

And this ID card is just another pathetic attempt for cheap publicity by a retard.

Back
Top Bottom