What's new

ISI role in karachi target killings?

Reminds me of another incident on Tariq Road...It was a while ago when mobile phones were too expensive and Long distance calls within Pakistan were expensive too,and there were many Telips and other Public call centers PCOs in Karachi..Remember?
So i was sat in a PCO at Tariq road .. waiting my turn and two Dark skinned men entered the shop..both looked African / Arabs..and after them a bare footed man entered the sho,who was babbling idiotic things and sounded insane,as in mentally retarded...But was clean shaved and wearing clean clothes....
His attention was fixated on the two Foreigners and while he kept behaving mad...He was only interested in the two men.....He shut up when the men were on the phone...and listened to their conversation...Then left the shop and stood outside...Finally when the Two men left and i could see the "crazy clean shaved" man following them....
It was obvious he was an ISI man although he did not show me his ID card :)

Any intelligence operative has to work under cover..Not to slap ID cards at people's faces..

LOL. The ISI was spying on foreigners and you were spying on the ISI. Genius! :woot:

so you mean posting against army and ISI is actually posting against pakistan?????
you know pakistan is free from what havoc our intelligence agencies and army have wrecked please don't intermingle them

Army has always been the best leadership for Pakistan so far.

ISI and Pakistan army are the only people holding Pakistan together. If it weren't for them, India's dreams would have come true a long time ago.

There should need to check credibility of any news and article before posting such crap. Subjective opposition can take under discussion but objective opposition is the sign of deep problem.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

what type of credibility you are talking about this report comes from a journalist who has some statute what so ever
it is provided on his blog and also report indicates an fir with its ref no so you want to negate it then do investigation for yourself and when you come up with concrete evidence like the name mention here and circumstances here don't tele with original fir then i will surely admit my mistake and won't ever post this guy again despite he is not a discredited person unless you prove him

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

There should need to check credibility of any news and article before posting such crap. Subjective opposition can take under discussion but objective opposition is the sign of deep problem.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Yes when there is no official logo of ISI and world admit this fact.
what could say just only :coffee::hitwall:

ISI and Pakistan army are the only people holding Pakistan together. If it weren't for them, India's dreams would have come true a long time ago.
they are actually the only people piercing pakistan all along

On Tuesday I was talking to retired Pakistan Air Force officer who has some part in design of JF-17.
It was about how idiotic the people's thinking can get and where do they keep their common sense when talking in public.
(PS. The subject was Kamran Shafi)

And today BAM another similar bullshit thread.
Ask me? Yes. ISI is directly or indirectly involved in the Karachi killings. How?
Tracing and rounding up the criminals who have been involved.

Without the Intelligence and Rangers, imagine where the city of Karachi would be..... Do you think the intelligence reports Rangers worked on were false then and nothing happened? Ask anyone living in Karachi.

So yes. ISI was involved, but to restore peace.
you mean ISI is inolved in cleaning city????
yes they are cleaning city of their foe and through their loveones

The insanity has been increasing day by day , now a days every one who does not even know What ISI stands for is accusing them .

Let me tell you this once & for all .

ISI agents DO NOT carry ID cards with them . get it in your head.
good now if i know something good about ISI then i can roam freely depicting myself as an ISI agent and can harass and mishandle anyone and if someone ask me to prove my identity i reply
lol isi agents don't carry cards

good now if i know something good about ISI then i can roam freely depicting myself as an ISI agent and can harass and mishandle anyone and if someone ask me to prove my identity i reply
lol isi agents don't carry cards

Two Words .

Grow Up.

Every agency has some employees with ID cards and some without ( for obvious reasons ).. A lot of comments here show the ignorance of members about the working culture of Intelligence agencies.. It is hilarious to assume that every ISI agent is an undercover agent...

Why not?? What would the ISI id cards have stamped on them..?? RAW ?? or CIA??

They should have RAW stamped on them. That way, if they're caught, Indians who are a copy of Niazi can say that any shootings or anything they were involved in were done by RAW

Bull shiiiit. Another move to give bad name to ISI. i'm sick of ISI phobia

see your history and you will be find out that these two things have done much damage to pakistan and you people did the job which was hard to do for others;)

Every agency has some employees with ID cards and some without ( for obvious reasons ).. A lot of comments here show the ignorance of members about the working culture of Intelligence agencies.. It is hilarious to assume that every ISI agent is an undercover agent...

Wrong..It solely depends on the policy of that particular agency..There is no set rules for that...
For Example MI-6 is a very old Intelligence agency but until mid 90s Britain categorically denied existence of any such agency.
The whole idea being the James Bond series and the stupid amounts of money Britain used to spend on the James Bond movies was to Give an impression that MI6 is a Fictional Movie agency.... James Bond 007 :: MI6 - The Home Of James Bond.

Do you think that MI6 had employees with ID cards until Mid 90s and even now?
Same can be the case of ISI? Although i am not an ISI agent so i cant be sure.

i was wondering why i havnt seen any anti pakistan thread recently by niazifighter so here comes.

Anti ISI/Army doesn't means Anti Pakistan... ISI role must be controlled so that it must not threat life of innocent civilians. There are two kind of agencies

1. Internal agencies (Like FBI in USA and CBI in India). : Abide to law
2. External agencies (Like CIA in USA and RAW in India). : agressive and sometime do the work against law.

The problem with ISI is they poke there nose everywhere.

Bull shiiiit. Another move to give bad name to ISI. i'm sick of ISI phobia

I can say some one is ISI maniac, they see the truth as phobia.. Salim sehzad murder was truth...

Your talking abt Hamza or something Camp... lol.. its not ISI headquarters but a residential colony of army officers.... mostly intelligence people...it was targeted aswell.. the bombed was killed on the main gate... nobody got hurt...i have visited the place..
Hamza camp is in Rawalpindi, or the border of Rawalpindi, the ISI HQ is smack on the Kashmir Highway mate!

The whole road running adjacent to it is blocked and sealed off now with explosive resistant walls.

Another encounter with a intelligence official i had was when in murree, (there is a intelligence school in Murree, of MI I think), and outside the APS tere, a 'khusra' was roaming around, and collecting money from the people there, and form the children in school buses. He came near the bus I was sitting in(long time ago) , and talked to our driver for a while.(Fauji bus, fauji driver).

Afterwards our driver told us that look at the white double cabin there, and the khusra is actually a captain in the Intelligence school!!!

Back
Top Bottom