What's new

ISI "toying" RAW.

What does that have anything to do with... I could also say the samething as in 5000 children die everyday in India to poverty, thats more than how many people die in one year in pakistan

You have some reference to show both the assertions ?? or are just BSing as ususal :) ?

Hmmmm both have been effective in different manners.........but the last three years or so ISI seems to on a backfoot

Raw is master when it comes to propaganda war . It has reduced Khalistan activity to a minimum , Siachen , Bd . At the same time it has many glaring failures.....Kargil -partial blame ,Sino indo and attack on parliament and mumbai attack

But in recent years it seems to be more active and a number of terror cells have been stopped or caught...

RAW is partnered By IB and MI both of which have proven many times to very successfull . On top of all this Recent increased Shia sunni conflict,and insurgency activity in Pak ,RAW may have a hand.

ISI has a damn big Humint network ...on top of that it may have a hand in teh high amount of fake currency network in india...the case being beofre it was nepalis who were getting caught, now its Bd pr Bihari muslims ...even in kerala .................also the terrorist groups ...etc

It to have large failures to its name - the airbase attacks, rise and strengthening of TTP against state. OBL ,Idno pak war,BD nad so on

RAW has not done anything... ISI has protected Pakistan at its best and with few resources... We are ranked #1 out of top 10 spy agencies even tho ISI has the least budget out of all of them... Thats why ISI is so feared all over the world (esp. iNDIA)

if this is how pakistan protected at its best then i think india shud join europe :rofl:
This is called as self praising,koi article aaya ni aur shuru ho gaye :lol:

RAW gathered info n gave us siachin and it broke BD from paksitan ..
you still saying RAW did nothing?

ISI has a damn big Humint network ...on top of that it may have a hand in teh high amount of fake currency network in india...the case being beofre it was nepalis who were getting caught, now its Bd pr Bihari muslims ...even in kerala .................also the terrorist groups ...etc

It to have large failures to its name - the airbase attacks, rise and strengthening of TTP against state. OBL ,Idno pak war,BD nad so on

You are watching too much 007. Spy agencies arent responsible for starting wars... they just get information ofthe enemy and report back

if this is how pakistan protected at its best then i think india shud join europe :rofl:
This is called as self praising,koi article aaya ni aur shuru ho gaye :lol:

RAW gathered info n gave us siachin and it broke BD from paksitan ..
you still saying RAW did nothing?

You are watching too much 007. Spy agencies arent responsible for starting wars...

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/205531-isi-toying-raw-5.html#ixzz255I94np7

Probable disinformation versus probable disintegration......India isn't fretting one bit over the proceedings !!!

RAW was given 2 years to break east paksitan coz u already started to kill the BD's..and RAW trained 10000 fighters...
and where did i say agencies starts war,they just help by providing info n train the fighters.

I have to tell you this again? Army does all the work, spy agencies just provide intel

Oscar then who you are blaming here? ISI or Army?

I see end result and your people are getting killed evryday... I dont belong to your country but wanted to know whats wrong?

PS: As per the infomation on net and some books ISI is the part of Pakistan Army.

The ISI draws its pool from the Army.. but the decision making process rests with the Army's leadership based on info provided by the ISI. the ISI has no "actual" power.. it cannot start a war or kill off a person unless it has been ordered to do so through mandate.
Infact.. the ISI has captured countless terrorists and has had to let them go because the judiciary did not act.
So the Leadership is to blame..
The ISI may have been asked to provide info on Kargil .. but its Musharraf that took the decision based on that information.

RAW's failures.

bangladesh-map_4.jpg

Sikkim-Travel-Map.jpg

The ISI draws its pool from the Army.. but the decision making process rests with the Army's leadership based on info provided by the ISI. the ISI has no "actual" power.. it cannot start a war or kill off a person unless it has been ordered to do so through mandate.
Infact.. the ISI has captured countless terrorists and has had to let them go because the judiciary did not act.
So the Leadership is to blame..
The ISI may have been asked to provide info on Kargil .. but its Musharraf that took the decision based on that information.

Now who is the leadership you are pointing here?

Please don't take me wrong I always seek advice/suggestions from people from same field or have some experience.

RAW v/s ISI

ISI - 10/10
RAW - 1/10

ISI trumps RAW, CIA, MOSSAD, Afghan intelligence, MI -6 and former KGB.

do you even now what the spy agencies around the world actually do??

unlike the ISI, they protect their home country and its interests around the world. this so called great organisation goes around the world (only India, where else can they go!!) wreaking havoc. they love shooting behind the back opportunities

Please be informed that if India had not withdrawn its special forces' strike wing (2 of them actually)in the 1970's.... the condition would have been a lot different.

Moral: it is not a matter of rating the agency based on number of tail-twists it has successfully done, but a matter of number of instances it has rose to the occasion to save its country from attacks(both internal and external)

Spy agencies are supposed to be secretive. ISI is like the Paris Hilton of Pakistan. They would even create a wardrobe malfunction to be on the limelight. On the other hand RAW is a low profile organization. We can clearly see which is a better secret service by looking at the number of bomb blasts, drone strikes, infiltration of Blackwater agents , foreign terrorist attacks in both these countries and the overall image that both these nations have managed to create in the world.

Spy agencies are supposed to be secretive. ISI is like the Paris Hilton of Pakistan. They would eve create a wardrobe malfunction to be on the limelight. On the other hand RAW is a low profile organization. We can see which is a better secret service by the number of bomb blasts, drone strikes, infiltration of Blackwater agents , foreign terrorist attacks in both these countries and the general image that both these nations have managed to create in the world.

For every 1 bomb blast that comes in Pakistan, 10 more are stopped by ISI... thats a great sucess... btw dont post about images, i can post indias image from all walks of the world, and you won't be happy

Back
Top Bottom