What's new

ISI "toying" RAW.

I wonder what will happen to Indians in Afghanistan, once U.S pulls out. :azn:

HINT: ISI!!! :lol:

Only terrorist Taliban supporters can be live happily in Afghanistan ... so yes you are right

Only terrorist Taliban supporters can be live happily in Afghanistan ... so yes you are right

Indians live in India. Get the drift? You are wondering what will happen to Indians in Afghanistan AFTER USA leaves.

And to think the last such adventure cost you a decade.

Other than silly macho talk, I really fail to see the bright side.

Topic..... ISI "toying" RAW.

Indians blathering....US Seals, drones, TTP, :blah: :blah: :blah:...

Conclusion.....Indian psyche.... if you can't beat them, fire over others shoulder. :lol:

Topic..... ISI "toying" RAW.

Indians blathering....US Seals, drones, TTP, :blah: :blah: :blah:...

Conclusion.....Indian psyche.... if you can't beat them, fire over others shoulder. :lol:

Its not only about India or Indians but whole world seeking you with same view.

You earn this respect with hard work :lol:

The ISI draws its pool from the Army.. but the decision making process rests with the Army's leadership based on info provided by the ISI. the ISI has no "actual" power.. it cannot start a war or kill off a person unless it has been ordered to do so through mandate.
Infact.. the ISI has captured countless terrorists and has had to let them go because the judiciary did not act.
So the Leadership is to blame..
The ISI may have been asked to provide info on Kargil .. but its Musharraf that took the decision based on that information.

What "mandate" for killing is this that you describe as an ISI power? Please clarify.

The "whole world" for your typical bharati: Bharat, US, few european Countries, and Israel. No other countries in the world exist for the bharatis. :lol:

The "whole world" for your typical bharati: Bharat, US, few european Countries, and Israel. No other countries in the world exist for the bharatis. :lol:

and these above mentioned countries are powerful countries who dominates world media n military :lol: ;)

and these above mentioned countries are powerful countries who dominates world media n military :lol: ;)

Not for long. I guess you are not aware of the economic collapse, failed attempts to engage in war, and increase in domestic violance...

Maybe inventing the ten most wanted or accusing some down town businessmen as future terrorists would keep the flag up, but then only some are eligible for the drama queen status. :D

do you even now what the spy agencies around the world actually do??

unlike the ISI, they protect their home country and its interests around the world. this so called great organisation goes around the world (only India, where else can they go!!) wreaking havoc. they love shooting behind the back opportunities

Please be informed that if India had not withdrawn its special forces' strike wing (2 of them actually)in the 1970's.... the condition would have been a lot different.

Moral: it is not a matter of rating the agency based on number of tail-twists it has successfully done, but a matter of number of instances it has rose to the occasion to save its country from attacks(both internal and external)

You are a new kid on the block..google the word :sarcasm".

So US and Bharat dominate the world? :lol:

I am not even going to bother arguing against that, even you know that's BS... but, look at what your fellow bharati said:

You earn this respect with hard work

"Whole world" does not mean a few countries may or may not dominate the world. It literally means ALL or nearly all the countries of the world.

:lol::lol:

They forget Afghanistani president talking about ISI ....
Russia talking about terror camps ??

Terror attack in China ???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom