What's new

ISI urged SA not to fund Nawaz: WikiLeaks

I have heard that saudis like NS very much as he used to send beauties for them, in return they pay him. Can anybody confirm that?

As I said I dont come here to teach english so I wont help you correct your english. i suggest you go back to school or whatever else you want. I cant believe that when I was off the site you thought about me so much. Wow, anyway I will be on here for the next week or so cos wife is away to take on people like you who come here and talk drivel. Oh btw its not difficult to tell english aint your first or even second language. I am trilingual btw.

Now on to what I think is the substancive matter. I am relaxed here learning and exposing the injustices that are happening and discussing. As far as helping pakistan how do you know what I do for my country I do not wish to disclose to you how I assist. But I love pakistan and will assist in whatever manner I think fit I dont need to advertise it to the likes of you or on this forum

lol About the things I think of.... It =/= you. To make it easier for you - you should check my post again to see my opinion of you.

Then you should read my post again to grasp what I intend to convey.

And then - it is don't not dont. English, not english. I, not i. What the heck is "aint" and "btw" and "cos"?

And, oh would you please take time to tell me what is substancive? lol If not that, at least have the decency to write a nation's name with proper respect - it should be Pakistan, and not pakistan. It is not your country, but you ought to show some respect because you are in the forum started by a Pakistani!

And, finally, you are less idiomatic and more idiotic in your linguistic skills. It is pathetic that you live in a country where the official language is English.

Also, I am not interested in your wife's schedules, keep all that private data for someone who may be able to use it for whatever purposes.

Now, if the lessons are done with, would you mind telling me what business does the ISI have in approaching the sources of funding of a Politician who also happens to be the former PM of Pakistan?

I have heard that saudis like NS very much as he used to send beauties for them, in return they pay him. Can anybody confirm that?

Don't know about that but one of his daughters is married to Fahd's son.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

My friend... knowledge, and participation are two, entirely different things.

You may know of many, but may not have the right to indulge.

For your last statement: Foreign threats - ISI has to first find the threat. What is it? The Saudis are the threat? Or the money is the threat? Or Nawaz is the threat?

The fact is that the ISI is an intel organization, formally under the control of the Army which is under control of the government. But, since the ISI has outgrown not just the government, but even the Army in terms of power and execution, it exercises its control in all the areas that it can. I know it will hurt you man, but I am just calling a spade, a spade.

The trend was started by none other than Mr. Nawaz Sharif himself, and formally ended by Musharraf, but never quite ended, did it?

ISI is dealing with the matter, its as simple as that, no one else can in this country.

I do and the truth is the truth, however its better done by someone than no one.

Then does it not become a fundamental problem?

ISI will become absolutely powerful.

And you know how that saying goes...

P.S. By the way, you are saying it "better done by someone than no one", with (I suppose) the presumption that this Saudi funding to Nawaz's campaign is going to harm Pakistan - that is how I see it. Am I right here?

As I said I dont come here to teach english so I wont help you correct your english. i suggest you go back to school or whatever else you want. I cant believe that when I was off the site you thought about me so much. Wow, anyway I will be on here for the next week or so cos wife is away to take on people like you who come here and talk drivel. Oh btw its not difficult to tell english aint your first or even second language. I am trilingual btw.

Now on to what I think is the substancive matter. I am relaxed here learning and exposing the injustices that are happening and discussing. As far as helping pakistan how do you know what I do for my country I do not wish to disclose to you how I assist. But I love pakistan and will assist in whatever manner I think fit I dont need to advertise it to the likes of you or on this forum

self delete

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

lol About the things I think of.... It =/= you.
Now, if the lessons are done with, would you mind telling me what business does the ISI have in approaching the sources of funding of a Politician who also happens to be the former PM of Pakistan?

You a retard or what. No country likes external interference in domestic politics. Do you not u n d e r s t a n d

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

I hope you see the answer in your own statement.

You are a retard mate you should be banned for being so thick

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Then does it not become a fundamental problem?

ISI will become absolutely powerful.

And you know how that saying goes...

P.S. By the way, you are saying it "better done by someone than no one", with (I suppose) the presumption that this Saudi funding to Nawaz's campaign is going to harm Pakistan - that is how I see it. Am I right here?

You are so far of the point its funny and you cant see it:rofl:

This news is partially correct. The actual news is which Pakistani political part does not get funding from abroad?

If PMLN gets money from KSA then

PPP

MQM

JUI Fazal

JI

This news is partially correct. The actual news is which Pakistani political part does not get funding from abroad?

If PMLN gets money from KSA then

PPP

MQM

JUI Fazal

JI

The funding from abroad automatically means that some of their policies and views are also meant to suit certain entities "abroad".

Receiving so much funds abroad from another government/country to launch your election campaign can never be a good thing.

These politicians will always carry multiple agenda's because of this. :tdown:

Nawaz is dangerous for Pakistan. Remeber the 90's when he was in power and Pakistan was almost bankrupt then Musharraf had to throw him out and fix our economy.

And he is another Altaf brainwashing an ethnic group to support him.

I hope the largest populated province does not support this thief anymore. He will use all of Pakistan's economy to buy his private jets, mansions in Saudi Arabia, and develop only Lahore while rest of Pakistan rots.

And he has become extremely anti-army after Musharraf booted him out. Which is also a bad characteristic about him, because the army is one of the main powers holding Pakistan together.

Nawaz is dangerous for Pakistan. Remeber the 90's when he was in power and Pakistan was almost bankrupt then Musharraf had to throw him out and fix our economy.

And he is another Altaf brainwashing an ethnic group to support him, and he is not even ethnically a Punjabi.

I hope the largest populated province does not support this thief anymore. He will use all of Pakistan's economy to buy his private jets, mansions in Saudi Arabia, and develop only Lahore while rest of Pakistan rots.

And he has become extremely anti-army after Musharraf booted him out. Which is also bad, because the army is one of the main powers holding Pakistan together.

Stop that ethnically he isnt a punjabi bit im aryan butt. the guys a tosser but you should know better than to even accidently create divisions in our punjab our pakistan:pakistan:

Stop that ethnically he isnt a punjabi bit im aryan butt. the guys a tosser but you should know better than to even accidently create divisions in our punjab our pakistan:pakistan:

But he's like Altaf always trying to gather one ethnic group's total support. It will not work anymore like it worked in the 90's for him.

But he's like Altaf always trying to gather one ethnic group's total support. It will not work anymore like it worked in the 90's for him.

I said he was a tosser. I was pointing out that you have just stated that ethnically I am not a punjabi we are 7 or 8 generations. My parents would be upset by anyone saying they are any less punjabi than anyone. Anyway why you who I normally have time for judge when one becomnes punjabi. If you go back far enough none of us would be punjabis. You should back off on this occasion I am not indian I am punjabi stock as you are if you are and I am pakistani we dont need artificial divisions being created. Anyway even though we call the guy a tosser he has a lot of punjabi non kashmiri support.

But let me make it clear I do not support any political leader or individual appealing to factionalism

And he has become extremely anti-army after Musharraf booted him out. Which is also a bad characteristic about him, because the army is one of the main powers holding Pakistan together.

Im glad you edited....

Thank you and now I agree with everything you said

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom