What's new

ISI urged SA not to fund Nawaz: WikiLeaks

This news is partially correct. The actual news is which Pakistani political part does not get funding from abroad?

If PMLN gets money from KSA then

PPP

MQM

JUI Fazal

JI

Thats what i was wondering, the ISI blocks funding for Nawaz did they block funding for anyone else?

What are the rules in Pakistan for revealing who funds political campaigns? A parliment where a third are bought by the Saudis a third bought by the Chinese and a third bought by the Americans wouldnt get much done.

Then does it not become a fundamental problem?

ISI will become absolutely powerful.

And you know how that saying goes...

P.S. By the way, you are saying it "better done by someone than no one", with (I suppose) the presumption that this Saudi funding to Nawaz's campaign is going to harm Pakistan - that is how I see it. Am I right here?

Every intelligence agency is "absolutely powerful", including the CIA.

With PPP doing one blunder after another, PML-N has a serious chance to come back in the power..Will be very interesting to witness the power struggle in Pakistan..

With PPP doing one blunder after another, PML-N has a serious chance to come back in the power..Will be very interesting to witness the power struggle in Pakistan..

PML-N is no different than PPP. Both parties are lead by thieves and are puppets of U.S. government.

Imran Khan's PTI is the only politicial party that can bring real change to Pakistan, all areas of Pakistan including Waziristan.

PML-N is no different than PPP. Both parties are lead by thieves and are puppets of U.S. government.

Imran Khan's PTI is the only politicial party that can bring real change to Pakistan, all areas of Pakistan including Waziristan.

Sadly Imran may not be the brightest but I have to reluctantly agree that with the choices available Imran is the best choice

Why do you loose faith in yourself so early ?

there is a lot more you can do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom