What's new

ISIS has Saudis on highest alert

well , ISIS are just bunch of thugs ... they are not big deal , the moment that KSA , USA , Britain and Israel stop supporting them with money and information and didn't give them operation plan , they will fail ...

and all of these bullshits are some diversion tactic by Saudis , they just doesn't want to destroy all bridge behind them and want to has some excuse to deny their relationship with ISIS in future و if things go wrongs ... maybe even to make this even more realistic , they force ISIS to attack some Saudi military bases and then get slaughter by KSA army in process and then ISIS will stop their operation against KSA ....

this is middle east ( west of Asia ) and everything can happen in it ...

You forgot Turkey as your fake wannabe Arab Mullah's favorite hobby is to blame all the bad deeds in the world as a work of USA, Israel, KSA, Qatar, Turkey and the West.

That's what PISSTV is for after all and some swallow it raw.

In short grow up mate.:lol:

@Icarus

1: Republicans firsr bomb Saddam, destroy a semi secular govt which had kept Iraq united under an iron fist. Then they sided with Shias and Kurds while alienating the Sunnis and Ba'tists.

2: American forces armed Sunnis in Al Anbar to fight Al Qaeda, gave regional autonomy to Kurds and Central govt to Ayatollah loyalisrs.

3: Now ancient haterds are back up a perfect climate of a badass regional war is ready. Iraqis, Iran, Syria, Turkey, Jordan. GCC.

4: If you are looking for the culprit, look for the one who's getting rich by all of this activity, which is no other than the Global Military Industrial Complex, a stateless state with annual international trade of over $660 billion.

Any responsible and sane state is prepared for such threats. That's still a galaxy away from seeing what we saw in Iraq in KSA. That will never happen. For starters the RSAF (one of the very best air forces in the entire world) could annihilate all positions of ISIS should they conquer even 1 city in KSA in a few hours.
I will burn my Saudi Arabian passport and get a French passport instead if ISIS one day manage to rule all of KSA, including the Holy Lands.:lol:

ISIS has little to no static positions or HQ's except in Raqqa. Air bombardments will kill more civillians then ISIS. The danger for the regional states are mostly internal, as every state has many of them on the inside just inactive.

Here in Lebanon ISIS supporters few days ago.

Last edited:
ISIS has little to no static positions or HQ's except in Raqqa. Air bombardments will kill more civillians then ISIS. The danger for the regional states are mostly internal, as every state has many of them on the inside just inactive.

Here in Lebanon ISIS supporters few days ago.

What the hell?! Have they also gained a foothold in beautiful Lebanon? It's time to operate together to end that organization once and for all. All the Arab states must do it although they only operate in war torn Syria and Iraq. Also regional states if they have good intentions.

Yes, but that can happen. You must rule with a harsh hand in the ME. Democracy is nonsense in this part of the world and anywhere outside of the West actually. Does not exist but let them claim it does to fool themselves.

Just evacuate all the residents, throw pamphlets from the air warning civilians to leave on a certain date and then make air bombardments after surrounding the city. Later move in with small units and do what every conventional military fears. Guerrilla war. But by then just hope that most have been killed.

Only way to deal with this. The longer you wait the more widespread and powerful will they be.

In any case there are several major cities close to Al-Anbar, Jordan, Southern Iraq, Kuwait in Northern KSA but you still need to cross deserts, steppes, valleys and some mountainous areas too before you reach most of those cities. Maybe they can succeed with some villages. Rest I doubt. The good thing here is that the Northern regions of KSA are militarized and the main air base is in Tabuk although that city is closer to Jordan/Egypt/Israel/Palestine than Iraq but anyway still close.

Otherwise there is Hafar al-Batin which is very close to Iraq and Kuwait although that is Southern Iraq and not Al-Anbar.

The only problem are sleeper cells and if there are people who have sympathy for the ISIS in the highest circles. Such as government and military. They might try make a coup but I doubt this to be honest with you.

Most of those involved are familiar faces. Meaning wanted/suspected people. Most have left. Of course there are still idiots that cheer for ISIS because they don't know what it is or have illusions but that is everywhere in the Muslim world. Yet still a tiny minority so the proportions must be right here before the panic erupts.

Of course we have certain retards here who want the whole ancient ME to erupt in this mess but that will never happen.

Last edited:
What the hell?! Have they also gained a foothold in Lebanon? It's time to operate together to end that organization once and for all.

Yes, but that can happen. You must rule with a harsh hand in the ME. Democracy is nonsense in this part of the world and anywhere outside of the West actually.

Just evacuate all the residents, throw pamphlets from the air warning civilians to leave on a certain date and then make air bombardments after surrounding the city. Later move in with small units and do what every conventional military fears. Guerrilla war. But by then just hope that most have been killed.

In any case there are several major cities close to Al-Anbar, Jordan, Southern Iraq, Kuwait in Northern KSA but you still need to cross deserts, steppes, valleys and some mountainous areas too before you reach most of those cities. Maybe they can succeed with some villages. Rest I doubt. The good thing here is that the Northern regions of KSA are militarized and the main air base is in Tabuk although that city is closer to Jordan/Egypt/Israel/Palestine than Iraq but anyway still close.

Otherwise there is Hafar al-Batin which is very close to Iraq and Kuwait although that is Southern Iraq and not Al-Anbar.

The only problems are sleeper cells and if there are people who have sympathy for the ISIS in the highest circles. Such as government and military. They might try make a coup but I doubt this to be honest with you.

ISIS supporters exist all over the world. What is ISIS after all, people that believe in the ideology, if they pick up arms they are active ISIS. ME is full of arms therefor they're dangerous after all. ISIS fights no conventional warfare, ISIS goes into cities to use locals as a human shield, if you bombard cities people will get angry and join the ISIS side.

Only way to deal with this. The longer you wait the more widespread and powerful will they be.
Yes that's what has been happening in the past few years with experienced Chechens coming to the ME teaching people all kinds of things to spread terror. Erdogan used to let them in until he realized they're a danger.

@1000

The Americans already did it in Fallujah during the Second Battle of Fallujah after the first failed attempt. They still struggled a lot and never fixed the problem entirely. So the question to ask oneself here is also whether military action will just be a short-term problem? I think that more important measures and more long-term measures must be approached in Iraq. Measures that have a social, economic and political dimension.

Which I am not going to write an essay about although it is interesting.

This documentary shows what they did of good and lesser good things.

Second Battle of Fallujah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ISIS supporters exist all over the world. What is ISIS after all, people that believe in the ideology, if they pick up arms they are active ISIS. ME is full of arms therefor they're dangerous after all. ISIS fights no conventional warfare, ISIS goes into cities to use locals as a human shield, if you bombard cities people will get angry and join the ISIS side.

Yes that's what has been happening in the past few years with experienced Chechens coming to the ME teaching people all kinds of things to spread terror. Erdogan used to let them in until he realized they're a danger.

But they can only apply such a hit and run tactic as long as they are able to gain a foothold in the region. They have done that with Eastern Syria (most of it at least) and most of Western and now North-Central Iraq. Once that supply route is gone they will turn into sleeper cells again that are only able to do bombings from time to time and ambushes at night on isolated patrols, checkpoints etc.

If Syria or Iraq had an air force as advanced as the RSAF, IAF or TAF they would not have this kind of success or foothold. The problem is only if they gain a REAL foothold among the civilians. Then you are screwed as an opponent.

Anyway I suggest that you watch that documentary of the Second Battle of Fallujah. Quite interesting and useful in the current situation. But the Iraqi armed forces are inexperienced and the chain of command is to say the least not good.

Even simple UAV's could have helped a lot. Chinese Wing Loong for isntance.

Report: China's UAVs Could Challenge Western Dominance | Defense News | defensenews.com

But since Maliki was/is afraid of making the Mullah's angry he has made no clear alliance with any neighbors or USA. This is why the state of the army is at it is despite Iraq being a wealthy country due to resources.

But if this was the Republican Guard this would be over by now. Yet of course the retard Al-Maliki together with the Americans destroyed the life's of hundreds of thousands of ordinary soldiers, police etc. They were not even real Ba'ahists but ordinary people that made a living. Also being a Ba'athi cannot be a crime last time I checked.

Last edited:
But they can only apply such a hit and run tactic as long as they are able to gain a foothold in the region. They have done that with Eastern Syria (most of it at least) and most of Western and now North-Central Iraq. Once that supply route is gone they will turn into sleeper cells again that are only able to do bombings from time to time and ambushes at night on isolated patrols, checkpoints etc.

If Syria or Iraq had an air force as advanced as the RSAF, IAF or TAF they would not have this kind of success or foothold. The problem is only if they gain a REAL foothold among the civilians. Then you are screwed as an opponent.

Anyway I suggest that you watch that documentary of the Second Battle of Fallujah. Quite interesting and useful in the current situation. But the Iraqi armed forces are inexperienced and the chain of command is to say the least not good.

Even simple drones could have helped a lot. Wing Loong.

Report: China's UAVs Could Challenge Western Dominance | Defense News | defensenews.com

But if this was the Republican Guard this would be over by now. Yet of course the retard Al-Maliki together with the Americans destroyed the life's of hundreds of thousands of ordinary soldiers, police etc. They were not even real Ba'ahists but ordinary people that made a living.

The thing is it's a regional danger, video's show it not my words. Salafis are increasingly turning towards ISIS, Majority of Nusra & ISIS will probably be allies as we're seeing since both have the same goal after all. That's no good to any state. There are politicians that support them until they reach them when they start running away. Only ones that pay the price are the people.

Weaponry and a professional military are useful but resting on that isn't smart whilst leaving a danger to grow bigger and stronger which has been the case since 2004 when they were still ISI/Islamic army in Iraq. At least, that's my say on it

The thing is it's a regional danger, video's show it not my words. Salafis are increasingly turning towards ISIS, Majority of Nusra & ISIS will probably be allies as we're seeing since both have the same goal after all. That's no good to any state. There are politicians that support them until they reach them when they start running away. Only ones that pay the price are the people.

Weaponry and a professional military are useful but resting on that isn't smart whilst leaving a danger to grow bigger and stronger which has been the case since 2004 when they were still ISI/Islamic army in Iraq. At least, that's my say on it

Military rule is not bad. Why should it be? It gives order. Look at Egypt. Much better than this so-called "ME democracy". If the military is loyal to the state then this is even better. Besides central power is important in the ME with all those different groups of people and those vast lands that are difficult to rule.

Those Jihadists are still only a tiny, tiny number overall. They come from all over the world as well.

Well, they are already allies despite that infighting. They will join hands against their enemies which we already have seen.

I don't know truly which politicians support them. It's more private donors. But most of their money comes from crime, extortion etc. Not donors. ISIS just seized the biggest bank in Mosul etc. That's how they are mostly becoming wealthy.

Weapons are no problem either as they are in the abundance in the ME. Among civilians too. Battle hardened is also no problem due to so many wars in the region.

People are also power hungry in the region. Especially Arabs as nearly every Arab clan/tribe/larger family ruled something. Even if it was just a village.:lol: The imperial past is not helping either or our self-conscious of being the protectors of Islam and the Islamic heritage and holy sites etc.

You can never destroy guerrilla groups with air force. If it was possible, U.S would have done it in Iraq or Afghanistan and Israel could have done it in Gaza and Lebanon. Don't hold your hopes high. As long as these groups have local sympathizers, they are going to remain strong.

In countries like Iraq, KSA, Jordan or Syria, even if they have active support of 20,000-30,000 residents, it'll be more than enough. Iraq is a good example. ISIS has local support in some tribes in Sunni areas, the same as Syria.

So, don't you think they'll have supporters in KSA, Jordan or Lebanon or Kuwait? It's a bit naive to think otherwise. They may not capture big cities or the whole country, but they'll do some serious damage.

Last edited:
You can never destroy guerrilla groups with air force. If it was possible, U.S would have done it in Iraq or Afghanistan and Israel could have done it in Gaza and Lebanon. Don't hold your hopes high. As long as these groups have local sympathizers, they are going to remain strong.

In countries like Iraq, KSA, Jordan or Syria, even if they have active support of 20,000-30,000 residents, it'll be more than enough. Iraq is a good example. ISIS has local support in some tribes in Sunni areas, the same as Syria.

So, don't you think they'll have supporters in KSA, Jordan or Lebanon or Kuwait? It's a bit naive to think otherwise. They may nit capture big cities or the whole country, but they'll do some serious damage.

I never wrote that this will solve the entire problem if you have read my posts in this thread. I just said that it would have prevented them from getting such a big foothold. Not only a competent air force but also something as simple as UAV's. Wing Loong being one example as there has been talk of Iraq wanting it.

I actually wrote exactly what you are writing now in this post below. I will make some highlights.

@1000

The Americans already did it in Fallujah during the Second Battle of Fallujah after the first failed attempt. They still struggled a lot and never fixed the problem entirely. So the question to ask oneself here is also whether military action will just be a short-term problem? I think that more important measures and more long-term measures must be approached in Iraq. Measures that have a social, economic and political dimension.

Which I am not going to write an essay about although it is interesting.

This documentary shows what they did of good and lesser good things.

Second Battle of Fallujah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those 20.000-30.000 numbers are WAY to big I am afraid. Most of those that cheered for them are what you call PASSIVE supporters. They are not part of ISIS, they have no military experience, are often youngsters and are just doing what they have always learnt to do. Praise those in power and control.

It does not mean that they love ISIS. In fact 90% of all Sunni Arabs, including all major Arab tribes in those regions of Iraq, do not even support ISIS. They often fight against them. ISIS have killed as many Sunni Arabs if not more as they have killed Shia Arabs.

@1000 should confirm what I write here.

Of course there is a passive support which facilities their errands. Yet the reasons for that are many. They must be found in the social, economic and most importantly political state of Iraq. To make it short. Maliki has been a retard politically. Done nothing good for Iraq. Only created more problems. Had a more mature and inclusive prime minister ruled the passive support to ISIS would not have even be close to this "big".

Yes, supporters. Mostly among people who already left (in the hundreds) or people who are wanted. Aside from a tiny minority that are deluded and think that ISIS will become the next Caliphate and free Palestine etc.

The only country that I see at somewhat of a REAL risk (all sensationalism put aside) is Jordan. As they are bordering not only the mess in Syria but also Iraq. Not only are they among the most poor countries in the region due to lack of resources but they also host millions upon millions of refugees. Palestinian, Syrian, Iraqi etc.

It's a miracle that Jordan has been this stable for so long actually. Still vulnerable though but I don't think that KSA, the GCC, Egypt, the Arab world in general and the West will allow Jordan to fall. Let alone Israel. Too much of a strategic location.

Al-Qaeda elements already caused sporadic bombing attacks and ambushes in KSA in the 2000's but they were defeated. That is fair to say. So at first only this will happen. But I am yet to see it since the "Arab Spring" started over 3 years ago.

For those deluded retards that think that ISIS will move into KSA and occupy the 13th biggest country in the world and roll into Makkah and Madinah are frankly deluded retards. But let them have those daydreams. No importance as this is just PDF and the internet.

Last edited:
The irony is that the world's countries gear themselves up with tanks, missiles, fighter jets and powerful military guns which are completely useless against groups like ISIS and Al-Queda etc. Once these guerrilla/terrorist groups gain a foothold in any country, it becomes a war of state sovereignty versus a certain ideology which in many cases is an ideology rejected by a majority of the citizens of that state. Similar to the 1960s up to 1980s war against communism etc in African and South American countries. The factor in the present case is that the ideology is uncertain and warped but still sells like hot cake to a certain segment of the desperate or the poor or the religiously indoctrinated. Extreme Islam is just a window dressing for the deep routed agenda of groups like ISIS. Until the world figures out exactly what the agenda of these groups are, every country on the continent remains a possible victim

Well, being an Indian I guess you have your own giant problems starting with the biggest amount of poor on the planet, sanitation (600 million of you do not even have toilets), crime, terrorism (I think that India has the highest number of terror attacks yearly) and dozens of other problems.

You don't have to worry about the Holy Land. You will just become disappointed.

So please, comment on something that you have knowledge about. Too many wannabe professors on PDF that want their 1 minute of fame writing about topics that they have no clue about at all.
Waah yaar kya maari hai indians ki

aj yaqeen hogya k pakistanis aur saudis k dil ek saath dharaktay hain

Back
Top Bottom