What's new

ISIS has Saudis on highest alert

Waah yaar kya maari hai indians ki

aj yaqeen hogya k pakistanis aur saudis k dil ek saath dharaktay hain

Excuse me?!

ISIS is highly overrated, their best known thing is the savegery, nothing else.

Actually I would say that they are underestimated as I can't think of a more powerful terrorist group out there that is more battle hardened. It's a group led mostly by former Iraqi Republican Guard officers that know what they are doing. They are skilled warriors. Many people just look at terrorists groups as some rag-tag militias which is most often than not, not the case.

The fighters are fiercely loyal and fanatical. Not afraid of dying either. They also use all means. Their propaganda is in the top.

Such a beast is a difficult opponent.

The Americans did not succeed in Iraq or Afghanistan. Taliban and all those insurgency groups in Iraq are still there. Stronger than ever.

For those deluded retards that think that ISIS will move into KSA and occupy the 13th biggest country in the world and roll into Makkah and Madinah are frankly deluded retards. But let them have those daydreams. No importance as this is just PDF and the internet.

Not that.
But low intensity conflict, hit & run on police stations & bomb attacks. Can cause big damage.

Not that.
But low intensity conflict, hit & run on police stations & bomb attacks. Can cause big damage.

Even that is highly disputed as it has not occurred yet since the "Arab Spring" started over 3 years ago. Also even if a few bombings did occur then it would be nothing new as there was this kind of insurgency in the 2000's but it was defeated.

Terrorism in Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of militant incidents in Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yet we have retards here who think that ISIS will conquer a regional power and the 13th biggest country which huge geographical distances and hindrances (vast mountainous ranges and regions, highland, thousands of valleys, all kind of deserts (mountainous, rocky, sandy, volcanic), steppes and climatic challenges.

Or that they will even conquer 1 single region/province/major town in KSA.

Not going to happen.

You should read my entire previous post as it is all accurate.

This is getting interesting, I hope they try so we can see if Saudi Arabia is capable of anything :D

But highly unlikely, they can't even fully gain Iraq, it would not be allowed.

Those Jihadists are still only a tiny, tiny number overall. They come from all over the world as well.
Well, they are already allies despite that infighting. They will join hands against their enemies which we already have seen.
Salam , If I say they're getting motivation from the hadees of Black Flag rise from KHORASAAN??
How would you interpret that ....
Related by Abu Hurayrah: The Prophet Sallallahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam said: "(Armies carrying) black flags will come from Khurasan (Afghanistan). No power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Jerusalem where they will erect their flags." (Tirmidhi)

Black Banners from Khurasan (Afghanistan) to Jerusalem « PKPolitics Discuss

Ahmad, Nu'aym ibn Hammad, al-Hakim and Abu Nu'aym narrated from Thawban [radhiyallahu 'anhu] that he said: "The Messenger of Allah [sallallahu 'alayhi wa-sallam] said:

"When you see the black banners have come forward from Khurasan, then go to them even if you have to crawl over ice, for among them is Allah's khalifah, the Mahdi."

If you help me solve that riddle, I'll be very thankful to you.....
@Zarvan ...Plz share me with your precious input...:oops:

Last edited:
This is getting interesting, I hope they try so we can see if Saudi Arabia is capable of anything :D

But highly unlikely, they can't even fully gain Iraq, it would not be allowed.
Saudi Arabia has money, they will just hire a batallion of Pakistani army and some fighter pilots to fight their war for them.

So you challenge a theory with another theory? Oh how I miss this forum, where people just can't stop talking straight out of their asses.

PDF in a nutshell. Especially if two certain nationalities are involved.:lol:

Like the cretin above you.

There might be a military intervention by the US and its allies in the coming few days against the rebels in Iraq so don't overestimate the capability of ISIS. Not only Saudi Arabia is on high alert but other regional states as well. KSA surveillance systems are operating around the clock. Any attempt to approach the border will be dealt with an iron fist. Here is Saudi Arabia we spare no one and the lives we save are those of the enemies so if you wanna bring it bring it you gonna die the like the rest.

It's unlikely that the US military would intervene.

Ground troops are out of the question.

As far as airstrikes go, it is not so easy. ISIS don't have any centralized command centers, they are highly mobile. American airstrikes can result in collateral damage, and civilian casualties which would strengthen ISIS further. That is why Obama is seemingly reluctant to militarily intervene.

America is a very divided nation as well. And there's Iran. Very difficult and complex decision-making environment for Obama.

Sure, KSA can deal with them, no problem. But, do be careful. It is a very insidious opponent.

Also, Nouri is an idiot.

Excuse me?!

He is saying that you are a brainwashed wahabi who doesnt want ISIS to topple your fat old greedy and testosterone laden rulers bringing true islam to Saudi Arabia-

He is saying that you are a brainwashed wahabi who doesnt want ISIS to topple your fat old greedy and testosterone laden rulers bringing true islam to Saudi Arabia-

And you then decided to thank the idiots post while living in KSA?

And you then decided to thank the idiots post while living in KSA?

Ofcourse- what he really said is the truth- :D-
Btw living in Saudi Arabia does not influence my point of views- :)-

Ofcourse- what he really said is the truth- :D-
Btw living in Saudi Arabia does not influence my point of views- :)-

What did he really say then? That's the question. The dude is writing to me in a language that I don't understand. So I can't reply to him.

Nor should it actually so that's good!

What did he really say then? That's the question. The dude is writing to me in a language that I don't understand. So I can't reply to him.

Its urdu and
He said i like kibda in a samooli made by yeminis- the bangalis and indians put their spicy flavour in it :D-

That's not what he said actually. Though, I don't know what he said...lol...Jon just said that to pull your socks off over ISIS...:rofl:

btw, other than member's club, discussions are in English only. Don't reply to them, simply hit the report button.

Back
Top Bottom