What's new

ISIS has Saudis on highest alert

Its urdu and
He said i like kibda in a samooli made by yeminis- the bangalis and indians put their spicy flavour in it :D-

You are such a troll.:lol:;)

He probably started talking about foie gras too.

That's not what he said actually. Though, I don't know what he said...lol...Jon just said that to pull your socks off over ISIS...:rofl:

btw, other than member's club, discussions are in English only. Don't reply to them, simply hit the report button.

I guess that I will never find out what he said then, mate.:rofl:

I guess that I will never find out what he said then, mate.:rofl:
I'll tell you what he said but you have to post that video of the indian defecating in the Arab shop.

Waah yaar kya maari hai indians ki

aj yaqeen hogya k pakistanis aur saudis k dil ek saath dharaktay hain
@al-Hasani

Literal translation:

"Bravo, friend, what a beating delivered to the indians.

Today i have been convinced that Pakistanis and Saudis hearts beat together."

But of course, that was the literal translation.

Last edited:
I'll tell you what he said but you have to post that video of the indian defecating in the Arab shop.

@al-Hasani

Literal translation:

"Bravo, friend, what a beating delivered to the indians.

Today i have been convinced that Pakistanis and Saudis hearts beat together."

But of course, that was the literal translation.

Ok, mate. I just have to tag @Arabian Legend as he was the one who once posted that disgusting video.:lol:

I hv no idea what that is- :lol:-

A controversial part of French cuisine.

@Desert Fox

Thanks mate! Well, I am trying to do my best. Honestly speaking than there are A LOT of ignorant Indian users and trolls but not all of them are bad obviously. Sometimes they get on my nerve for their sheer ignorance and often non-constructive meddling!

Ok, mate. I just have to tag @Arabian Legend as he was the one who once posted that disgusting video.:lol:

A controversial part of French cuisine.

@Desert Fox

Thanks mate! Well, I am trying to do my best. Honestly speaking than there are A LOT of ignorant Indian users and trolls but not all of them are bad obviously. Sometimes they get on my nerve for their sheer ignorance and often non-constructive meddling!

You do realise you are talking to anti saudi arabia anti arab anti royal saudi family anti saudi foreign policy anti anything saudi anti troll- Lol

@al-Hasani
Fucking ISIS. bastards cost me my first ever contract for my own company. That was so close to being finalized, and now the iraqi guy is sitting in Dubai, telling me wait habibi. fucking isis, and retarded malaki. I wish I could just slap them to mars.

@al-Hasani
Fucking ISIS. bastards cost me my first ever contract for my own company. That was so close to being finalized, and now the iraqi guy is sitting in Dubai, telling me wait habibi. fucking isis, and retarded malaki. I wish I could just slap them to mars.

I understand your frustrations, bro. Hopefully you will get another contract somewhere else. Or get the opportunity to finish that project in the future.

Best of luck.

So you challenge a theory with another theory? Oh how I miss this forum, where people just can't stop talking straight out of their asses.

It is no theory that the Salafists are anti-monarchy, it is a core belief well ingrained into their ideology.
KSA's vocal support for the Syrian Insurgents is no fantasy of mine either.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/19/w...ecurity-council-seat.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

I too miss the times when people would accept an opposing argument rather than offering a one liner of denial.

@Icarus

1: Republicans firsr bomb Saddam, destroy a semi secular govt which had kept Iraq united under an iron fist. Then they sided with Shias and Kurds while alienating the Sunnis and Ba'tists.

2: American forces armed Sunnis in Al Anbar to fight Al Qaeda, gave regional autonomy to Kurds and Central govt to Ayatollah loyalisrs.

3: Now ancient haterds are back up a perfect climate of a badass regional war is ready. Iraqis, Iran, Syria, Turkey, Jordan. GCC.

4: If you are looking for the culprit, look for the one who's getting rich by all of this activity, which is no other than the Global Military Industrial Complex, a stateless state with annual international trade of over $660 billion.

I absolutely agree, the United States is responsible for waging a baseless war on Iraq, destabilizing an otherwise stable nation and then leaving it in shambles, but the last nail in the coffin came when Obama said that Iraq must solve its problems for itself and all of a sudden I was driven right back to the American policy with regards to Cambodia.
They ceaselessly bombed and weakened a sovereign state with an otherwise pacifist agenda and then when a genocide had overtaken it, suddenly it was no longer their concern, it was an 'internal matter'.
America's role in this conflict has been that of the instigator and the entire situation is almost entirely their fault. Had the Baathists been in power, the situation would have been entirely different and the region would not be faced by an imminent sectarian conflict of scales unheard of.
However, now that the region and the fabled 'Ummah' find themselves in such a situation, blaming the Americans and crying foul will not make the ISIS go away who in very little time have come to represent a danger to the stability of the entire region, their momentum endangers not only Iraq but the entire Middle East and even Europe from where ISIS draws much of its funding and a significant chunk of its recruitment. In such a situation, the muslim world should have ideally used this this crisis as a means of finding common ground and offered unequivocal support to the Iraqi state, political squabbles and sectarian conflicts would be dealt with in due time, the primary concern should be halting the ISIS advance but unfortunately, I see the muslim world simply cashing on the plight of the Iraqis.
Now with regards to the Global Arms Industry, indeed, they are the beneficiaries of war but they cannot be beneficiaries if we do not allow them the chance to have their war. The political leadership has to demonstrate maturity and rise above their personal preferences to see the bigger picture here, the ISIS and these insurgents are out for blood and they are not going to stop with Iraq, we are seeding another "Afghan Jihad" and as someone who has lived in the post-Jihad generation, I do not wish for my children to be brought up in a similar world as I am certain none of us would.

I keep womdering why these 'jihadis' keep waging their 'jihad' against Muslims and not against the enemies of Muslims!

I keep womdering why these 'jihadis' keep waging their 'jihad' against Muslims and not against the enemies of Muslims!

Muslims are easy prey or perhaps they don't have sufficient amount of the 'right stuff' in them to go after the enemies of Islam. Besides, if they are funded by the Saudi despots going after the allies of those despots cannot be an option.

Muslim brotherhood supporters found a new leader, ISIS

Jordan fears homegrown ISIS more than invasion from Iraq - The Washington Post

JORDAN041403808011.jpg

Jordan — Demonstrators angry with Jordan’s government have unfurled in this desert city the black battle flags of the al-Qaeda-inspired extremists now in control of large swaths of Iraq, stirring fears that support for the group is growing in Jordan.

At two rallies in Maan this week, scores of young men, some in black masks, raised their fists, waved home-made banners bearing the logo and inscriptions of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) and shouted, “Down, down with Abdullah,” the king of Jordan. Abdullah II, a close U.S. ally, is widely viewed as a moderate in a country considered an oasis of stability in the Middle East.

This is getting wayyy too confusing. Who exactly is funding ISIS ?? We are always told that Saudi Arabia funds ISIS. Now it seems that Saudi Arabia is getting ready to fight ISIS ? Can't the middle east keep their fights simple ? I mean like the Pakistan-India fights. Here we just fire pot shots over the borders and exchange parcels during Eid and Diwali :undecided:
Its plane simple. Armed Militias have very bad record in serving there creators. See here in Pakistan, The same groups we and US trained to fight communists away from our borders turned against us in no time.
Same goes for these SUNNI armies in Middle east. Saudis and Emiraties thought they would contain Irani and Shia Influence in middle east by funding these terrorists. And now they have to reap what they sow.
But i doubt ISIS will turn to Saudi Arabia. They are there ideological and Financial Mentors to date

Saudi Arabia on Highest Alert as ISIS Controls Border

Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah has ordered "all necessary measures" to be implemented to protect his country from the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isis) as the group reaches the shared border with Iraq.

The state-run SPA news agency said that Saudi troops had been placed on high alert to ensure the security and stability of the country in the face of terrorist threats.

"Anticipating (that) the terrorist organisations or others might carry out actions that might disturb the security of the homeland, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques has ordered taking all necessary measures to protect the gains of the homeland and its territories in addition to the security and stability of the Saudi people."

Fear has grown since the terrorist group's capture of border posts on the Jordanian border, which Saudi Arabia also neighbours. Saudi intelligence has discovered that Isis militants have been heading towards the Saudi border with the aim of seizing the strategic border crossing of Ar Ar.

A Saudi Arabian official, speaking on condition of anonymity, confirmed to CNN that security forces had been placed on the highest level of alert.

"Saudi Arabia shares a long border with Iraq and the government is aware that Isis is very close to Iraq's border with Jordan, and is also aware Isis has been very public about its intention to attempt to attack Saudi Arabia," the official said.

The unnamed official also spoke of the multi-dimensional threat facing Saudi Arabia with members of al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) militants attempting to enter the country from Yemen.

"While Saudi security forces are at the ready and very strong, the threat emanating from Yemen is still very real," said the official.

Back
Top Bottom