What's new

ISIS MAP Released: India Pakistan both included

Why you bother if a Sunni muslim brotheren group takes over Pakistan? They are Arab too. You claim that pakistanis are Arab dissidents . So whats the issue?

As Pakistan is an "ideological state" and not a Nation state (listen Zaid Hamid) why you show nationalistic view against ISIS occupation?

Further two nation theory, the basis of your ideaological state, states that Indian Muslims cannot stay peacefully with Indian Hindus as they are separate nations altogether. But TNT never tells the same thing about Arabic Sunnis. So why why why this anti ISIS Jihad?:cuckoo:

Just want to understand the theoritical ground on which Pakistanis are opposing ISIS. No Hindu Muslim usual cursing please.

Want to u understand that after ISIS enters in Pakistan (if at all) whether common Pakistani people will welcome them as Arab Sunni Muslim brother ?

I can only imagine the ISIS leadership entering Indian/Pakistani and Bangladeshi territories, watching the infighting between the so-called 'allied India/Pak/Bangladeshi" forces, shaking their heads in wonder and deciding that these people have too many of their own problems for ISIS to get involved in before returning to the middle east :D

:what: :what: your soldiers become delicious meals of vultures after suicide in Kashmir?

At least their heads are not being used as football by the TTP.

Back on topic, India must give ISIS full moral support until it reaches our border.

You wont meet many " Iraq Army " in the way , this is a very different breed .

I can only imagine the ISIS leadership entering Indian/Pakistani and Bangladeshi territories, watching the infighting between the so-called 'allied India/Pak/Bangladeshi" forces, shaking their heads in wonder and deciding that these people have too many of their own problems for ISIS to get involved in before returning to the middle east :D

India is self-sufficient to counter any such threat. We don't need to be a part of any alliance.

Imagine Pakistani and Indian forces mobilizing together with joint strikes by both PAF and IAF on ISIS. Is it too far fetched? I think it is but never the less we South Asians should be able to see a common enemy above the usual enmity of India Pakistan.

I dont think that would be required. PA and PAF is more than sufficient to take on ISIS alone.

Why we baniysa yindoo need to spend money when you will happily do the task? :lol:

India is self-sufficient to counter any such threat. We don't need to be a part of any alliance.

"Don't be too self confident, especially when you are threatened by an opponent you know nothing about" Bobby Fischer, former world chess champion

Why you bother if a Sunni muslim brotheren group takes over Pakistan? They are Arab too. You claim that pakistanis are Arab dissidents . So whats the issue?

As Pakistan is an "ideological state" and not a Nation state (listen Zaid Hamid) why you show nationalistic view against ISIS occupation?

Further two nation theory, the basis of your ideaological state, states that Indian Muslims cannot stay peacefully with Indian Hindus as they are separate nations altogether. But TNT never tells the same thing about Arabic Sunnis. So why why why this anti ISIS Jihad?:cuckoo:

Just want to understand the theoritical ground on which Pakistanis are opposing ISIS. No Hindu Muslim usual cursing please.

Want to u understand that after ISIS enters in Pakistan (if at all) whether common Pakistani people will welcome them as Arab Sunni Muslim brother ?

BS-Meter.jpg

Which of the following points mentioned in my previous post is BS according to you-
1. Pakistan is an Ideological state and not a Nation state
2. TNT is basis of Pakistani ideological state and it tells nothing against Arabs
3. Pakistanis are Arab decendant and no way related to Indians
4. ISIS is a Sunni Arab group
5. All Muslims (particularly Sunnis) are brothers of Pakistanis
6. Pakistani Muslims thinks Turk rulers in India are their own

If you identify BS statements from above categorically, I will rectify for future :enjoy:

They will come here- once they are kicked out of Iraq and Syria they will start their operations in our area starting from Afghanistan ofcourse-

What matters is that if at that time we are bz fighting each other or willing to face it together-

They wouldn't make it past iraq so dont worry

ISIS is already in the country. TTP is the exact same ideology as ISIS

The ideological father of ISIS died in Pakistan in the 80s. The ideological father of ISIS was caught by foreign forces recently in Abbottabad. ISIS is already in Pakistan

@JonAsad

Let Isis Come we will send those sand jiggas to hell, Sunni Shia wouldn't matter just pure hatred of Sand dwellers.

Which of the following points mentioned in my previous post is BS according to you-
1. Pakistan is an Ideological state and not a Nation state
2. TNT is basis of Pakistani ideological state and it tells nothing against Arabs
3. Pakistanis are Arab decendant and no way related to Indians
4. ISIS is a Sunni Arab group
5. All Muslims (particularly Sunnis) are brothers of Pakistanis
6. Pakistani Muslims thinks Turk rulers in India are their own

If you identify BS statements from above categorically, I will rectify for future :enjoy:

All of what you said is BS.

ISIS is not Sunni.

Let Isis Come we will send those sand jiggas to hell, Sunni Shia wouldn't matter just pure hatred of Sand dwellers.

its already there. TTP = ISIS

TTP minded people in Punjab and Sindh and Balochistan = ISIS

All of what you said is BS.

ISIS is not Sunni.

its already there. TTP = ISIS

TTP minded people in Punjab and Sindh and Balochistan = ISIS

Good luck to them but we are not going to be part of some Muslim brotherhood bullcrap.

We were ghilzais before and after Islam, let these fools try their luck but it will be another march to Baghdad to burn it down to ashes.

Our hate of Indians and Arabs is Eternal.

Back
Top Bottom