What's new

ISIS MAP Released: India Pakistan both included

That will provide us with another golden opportunity which we missed in 1947 because of Gandhi and Nehru's Secural Bogey. I say bring it on. This ISIS phenomenon is a blessing in disguise for the Hindu Right Wing.

These monkeys dont have the b@lls to attack major non muslim countries because we will take it out on their masters and financiers first and then mass bury them. At best they can send their wahhabi mullahs to brainwash some sunnis to blow themselves up and kill some civilians or harrass the minorities in their countries.

Please check future ISIS region MAP. Iran, Pakistan, India included. Shall we see Indian, Pakistan and Iran armies fighting jointly against ISIS in future ? :crazy:

I don't know about Iran, but these yahoos cannot cross Pakistan. Not because of PA, but because of Sheikh Zaid Hamid, who will unleash fifth generation warfare on them and will personally attack them from his white charger leading an army of ghosts (the same which fought in 1965). That's about the right level of seriousness that India and Pakistan need to show to these terrorist asses.

All of what you said is BS.

Thank you for confirming. I am expanding your comment for the benefit of others-

1. Pakistan is an Ideological state and not a Nation state---BS
2. TNT is basis of Pakistani ideological state and it tells nothing against Arabs---BS
3. Pakistanis are Arab decendant and no way related to Indians ---BS
4. ISIS is a Sunni Arab group ---BS
5. All Muslims (particularly Sunnis) are brothers of Pakistanis---BS
6. Pakistani Muslims thinks Turk rulers in India are their own---BS

I agree with you brother. All the points I mentioned above are big BS. Thank you for understanding But these arguments are given time to time in this forum by my Pakistani friends. Please explain them why there are BS according to you.:p:

You are right to judge that if all the above arguments are true (ie not BS), there will be no justification practically to fight with ISIS and protect yourself as a nation irrespective of religion.

Last edited:
If ISIS are arabs, then why are they killing arabs?

Last but not least, i know u have so much time to waste, but dont waste electricity in writing such bs. Your country has a severe electricity crisis, save it for the poor students

Thanks for your worm concern:-). But I am now in Singapore to consult an MNC for their supply chain optimisation. They do not have power shortage. In such case would you kindly give me permission to waste some of their power? :undecided:

Thanks for your worm concern:-). But I am now in Singapore to consult an MNC for their supply chain optimisation. They do not have power shortage. In such case would you kindly give me permission to waste some of their power? :undecided:

Why go through all the trouble - just borrow some Djinn electrcity from Pakistan. I think some Pakistani scientist had written a paper on Djinn energy once.

@Multani

We are Pakistanis, it doesn't matter who is what, I am a Hotak Ghilzai I don't care about What Kuchi Afghans Think, I am a Proud Pakistani, I have my own views, religion is important for me and any Pakistani but let it not blind you in to harming your own country and countrymen.

Pakistan needs to have its own interests not used to fulfill others interests, Pakistan needs cleansing from top to bottom, we need to do a jihad against ourselves first as we are the financiers of the corruption and have become a society with no ethics and morals, who is to blame, you and me.

Pakistan doesn't need brotherhood it just needs to focus on its own interests it's own people and development, work on economy get strong, and be a powerful force where things happen when we give the nod.

The only reason these idiots have a footing in Iraq and Syria is because Arabs can't fight. They are pathetic at war.

These people will never enter the subcontinent. If it isn't Pak army, Indian army will easily exterminate these weasels.

The only reason these idiots have a footing in Iraq and Syria is because Arabs can't fight. They are pathetic at war.

These people will never enter the subcontinent. If it isn't Pak army, Indian army will easily exterminate these weasels.

You give these pigs too much credit. I'd give them about 48 hours (to reach all the caves) and 5,000 bodybags if they do decide to go up against Pakistan's army.

@Multani

We are Pakistanis, it doesn't matter who is what, I am a Hotak Ghilzai I don't care about What Kuchi Afghans Think, I am a Proud Pakistani, I have my own views, religion is important for me and any Pakistani but let it not blind you in to harming your own country and countrymen.

Pakistan needs to have its own interests not used to fulfill others interests, Pakistan needs cleansing from top to bottom, we need to do a jihad against ourselves first as we are the financiers of the corruption and have become a society with no ethics and morals, who is to blame, you and me.

Pakistan doesn't need brotherhood it just needs to focus on its own interests it's own people and development, work on economy get strong, and be a powerful force where things happen when we give the nod.

I agree, good post

excellent catch

Assuming that ISIS can survive the Russian and Iraqi onslaught.

Religion and personal belief belong in oneself only. That's it...period.

The moment you see a person or a group claiming ultimate righteousness and calling all other races, opinions and beliefs wrong you can bet that chaos will be around the corner. The moment you hear someone claim his or her legitimacy comes from God....stay away from them.

Once I die God will not ask me about my neighbours Omar, Rakesh, David, or Lee. God will not ask me about my opinions on Judaism, Hinduism, Islam or Christianity. He will inquire about my conduct only.

Therefore it is easy to spot this cancer of extremism and 'takfeer' like Al-Qaeda, ISIS and other extremist/terrorist organization like KKK, Jehovah's Witnesses etc.

It is important for societies to evolve and progress in order to defeat the monstrous aspects of our history.

Apologies for going off-topic.

Religion and personal belief belong in oneself only. That's it...period.

The moment you see a person or a group claiming ultimate righteousness and calling all other races, opinions and beliefs wrong you can bet that chaos will be around the corner. The moment you hear someone claim his or her legitimacy comes from God....stay away from them.

Once I die God will not ask me about my neighbours Omar, Rakesh, David, or Lee. God will not ask me about my opinions on Judaism, Hinduism, Islam or Christianity. He will inquire about my conduct only.

Therefore it is easy to spot this cancer of extremism and 'takfeer' like Al-Qaeda, ISIS and other extremist/terrorist organization like KKK, Jehovah's Witnesses etc.

It is important for societies to evolve and progress in order to defeat the monstrous aspects of our history.

Apologies for going off-topic.
why so serious bro.. they just put a proposal on table.. take it or leave it... :p:
@BDforever you can have your akhand bangladesh now.

Aren't isisl arabs?

Back
Top Bottom