What's new

ISIS MAP Released: India Pakistan both included

They will come here- once they are kicked out of Iraq and Syria they will start their operations in our area starting from Afghanistan ofcourse-

What matters is that if at that time we are bz fighting each other or willing to face it together-

Who is WE here? If WE includes India then India is not a Muslim country, 85% of Indians are non-Muslims and the Indian Armed Forces are extremely capable. Hence as long as they don't come knocking at our door, none of our business.

Good luck to them but we are not going to be part of some Muslim brotherhood bullcrap.

We were ghilzais before and after Islam, let these fools try their luck but it will be another march to Baghdad to burn it down to ashes.

Our hate of Indians and Arabs is Eternal.

Arabs?

Who is WE here? If WE includes India then India is not a Muslim country, 85% of Indians are non-Muslims and the Indian Armed Forces are extremely capable. Hence as long as they don't come knocking at our door, none of our business.
That we did not include you- thanks for wasting your and my time over your wrong assumption-

Here is something to make your time worth while

25,000 Indians 'ready to fight in Iraq to defend Shia holy sites' - Telegraph

Definitely these induan shias will come back to india-
And definately you have sunnis aswell angry?-
Does being 85% non muslim solve the problem? In your dreams-

That we did not include you- thanks for wasting your and my time over your wrong assumption-

Here is something to make your time worth while

25,000 Indians 'ready to fight in Iraq to defend Shia holy sites' - Telegraph

Definitely these induan shias will come back to india-
And definately you have sunnis aswell angry?-
Does being 85% non muslim solve the problem? In your dreams-

That will provide us with another golden opportunity which we missed in 1947 because of Gandhi and Nehru's Secural Bogey. I say bring it on. This ISIS phenomenon is a blessing in disguise for the Hindu Right Wing.

You wont meet many " Iraq Army " in the way , this is a very different breed .

Some of them appear to be remnants of Saddam's old army. Their actions speak of extensive experience of war, and highly calculative funding.

A very unique and truly independent organization which don't give a damn about anybody.

India is most delicious piece of cake...with so many religions different nations different languages and more over many many pressurised muslim. Like always in history muslims found india as best target from thousand of years. Now indian achievement in nukes missiles are less and chest thumbing is 100 folds in contrast to Pakistan secretive achievements.
Achievements are secret and failures are public, aint it ?

That will provide us with another golden opportunity which we missed in 1947 because of Gandhi and Nehru's Secural Bogey. I say bring it on. This ISIS phenomenon is a blessing in disguise for the Hindu Right Wing.

Yeah Iraqs shia leader Al Maliki had the same the same mentality bro- Look at the mess he is in- Good Luck-

Good luck to them but we are not going to be part of some Muslim brotherhood bullcrap.

We were ghilzais before and after Islam, let these fools try their luck but it will be another march to Baghdad to burn it down to ashes.

who is this new specimen ?

but I think Pakistan would not mind being a part of ISIS regime? It's Muslim brotherhood.

Why you bother if a Sunni muslim brotheren group takes over Pakistan? They are Arab too. You claim that pakistanis are Arab dissidents . So whats the issue?

As Pakistan is an "ideological state" and not a Nation state (listen Zaid Hamid) why you show nationalistic view against ISIS occupation?

Further two nation theory, the basis of your ideaological state, states that Indian Muslims cannot stay peacefully with Indian Hindus as they are separate nations altogether. But TNT never tells the same thing about Arabic Sunnis. So why why why this anti ISIS Jihad?:cuckoo:

Just want to understand the theoritical ground on which Pakistanis are opposing ISIS. No Hindu Muslim usual cursing please.

Want to u understand that after ISIS enters in Pakistan (if at all) whether common Pakistani people will welcome them as Arab Sunni Muslim brother ?
If ISIS are arabs, then why are they killing arabs?

Pakistan is an ideological state and it helped not only Arabs but whole Muslims several times. Pakistan helped many Arab countries in wars against israel, Pakistan helped the muslims of Bosnia, afghanistan, Saudia, Iraq etc whenever they were in crisis.

Pakistan has showed and will continue to show nationality towards the Muslim world

Last but not least, i know u have so much time to waste, but dont waste electricity in writing such bs. Your country has a severe electricity crisis, save it for the poor students

Why you bother if a Sunni muslim brotheren group takes over Pakistan? They are Arab too. You claim that pakistanis are Arab dissidents . So whats the issue?

As Pakistan is an "ideological state" and not a Nation state (listen Zaid Hamid) why you show nationalistic view against ISIS occupation?

Further two nation theory, the basis of your ideaological state, states that Indian Muslims cannot stay peacefully with Indian Hindus as they are separate nations altogether. But TNT never tells the same thing about Arabic Sunnis. So why why why this anti ISIS Jihad?:cuckoo:

Just want to understand the theoritical ground on which Pakistanis are opposing ISIS. No Hindu Muslim usual cursing please.

Want to u understand that after ISIS enters in Pakistan (if at all) whether common Pakistani people will welcome them as Arab Sunni Muslim brother ?
If ISIS are arabs, then why are they killing arabs?

Pakistan is an ideological state and it helped not only Arabs but whole Muslims several times. Pakistan helped many Arab countries in wars against israel, Pakistan helped the muslims of Bosnia, afghanistan, Saudia, Iraq etc whenever they were in crisis.

Pakistan has showed and will continue to show nationality towards the Muslim world

Last but not least, i know u have so much time to waste, but dont waste electricity in writing such bs. Your country has a severe electricity crisis, save it for the poor students

How many ghilzai exit in this world?

Yeah or the Arab wannabe, I seen them on tv Arabs and wannabe Arabs, misguided fools they are, religion is secondary your kin and kith is primary.

I would love to see them try their hand but their fate is the same as the caliph who was stamped to death in Baghdad by the mongols.

Yeah or the Arab wannabe, I seen them on tv Arabs and wannabe Arabs, misguided fools they are, religion is secondary your kin and kith is primary.

I would love to see them try their hand but their fate is the same as the caliph who was stamped to death in Baghdad by the mongols.

I don't think you know what you are talking about.

Are you shia? Because the Kuchis in Afghanistan will never say such a thing about the Sunni Caliph, unless they are shia and believe in ibn al alqami

Back
Top Bottom