What's new

Islamic Republic of “Cha’a Pani”......!!!!

Zee-Gen

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Karachi, in the hot summer months and traveling via Shahra-E-Faisal, reminds you like driving in Desert Rally where you find only traces of opponents and the sun is almost always on the top saying “how dare you to come out at this time” and I bore all these anguishes just to reach KESC office few months back, so that I can resolve my bill issues. Resolving my concerned issues of bill suppose to be an easy part once I will be there. But unfortunately and due to my patriotism, I had to spend two hours of wait with an irritating desk to desk march just to resolve my genuine issue………soon I realized that I must have to have a “Jan Pehchan” if I really want to solve my issue and don’t have energy and time to repeat the same drill……..I called a friend and he gave me a no. of some “Jan Pehchan” person……….my issue resolved in just 5 min., but with “sir…..wo…..kuch….Cha’a Pani”…..as a goodbye gesture.

The only govt. servant that I see almost daily on my routine traveling to and fro between home and work place is Police and as a law-abiding citizen, I always follow the rules and travel with required documents (including NIC in my own country, thanx to terrorism)………late hours on the streets of Karachi most probably will end up you in front of police mobile and due to my work-hour constraints, it’s a routine drill for me………after checking all the documents including detail search of vehicle and body as well…………their usual outcome as expected always be “yar, raat ka time ha kuch Cha’a Pani he day do”

The “Cha’a Pani” doesn’t end here……….in hospitals, govt. departments, public service departments etc., the same “Cha’a Pani” repeats itself many times…….

In our “Islamic Republic” society…….if you can pay, whatever you want will be done on time……no matter illegal or legal…….but for former, what you pay is bribe and for later……just “Cha’a Pani”….!!!

With this “Cha’a Pani” attitude in Islamic Republic, do we really deserve Blessings of God…...?????

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom