What's new

ISPR and Farhan Saeed: Tribute to Pak Army

Me too..........................:pakistan:

I am not interested in tearful songs and showing injured soldiers and their funerals, that actually makes TTP and their supporters happy and laugh at us.
see? they don't have such mourning songs instead their videos and stills are very graphic where they show themselves on top of the game only expecting applause from their supporters not sympathy like us.

since 16 Dec-14 tragedy, i wanted ISPR to open up its image and video archive to show how our military is culling the terrorists. the graphic representation will suck the life out of terrorist supporters in our society and make Lal masjid cleric die with fear. and if Hamid Mir and Asma Jahangir get haemorrhoid due to this display then so be it. it cant be worse than what we have suffered at the hands of terrorists is it?

I am not interested in tearful songs and showing injured soldiers and their funerals, that actually makes TTP and their supporters happy and laugh at us.
see? they don't have such mourning songs instead their videos and stills are very graphic where they show themselves on top of the game only expecting applause from their supporters not sympathy like us.

since 16 Dec-14 tragedy, i wanted ISPR to open up its image and video archive to show how our military is culling the terrorists. the graphic representation will suck the life out of terrorist supporters in our society and make Lal masjid cleric die with fear. and if Hamid Mir and Asma Jahangir get haemorrhoid due to this display then so be it. it cant be worse than what we have suffered at the hands of terrorists is it?

True Indeed.......

Back
Top Bottom