What's new

Israel is officially the 4th happiest nation in the world.

Screenshot_20230314_233836.jpg

^ Jews always say Palestinians don't recognize Israel. The actual issue is Jews don't recognize Palestinians as a people. I have never seen Arabs bring it up.

he forgave them and than how did the jews returned the favor????????? by defying Gods commands again and again and again. No matter what you say or do, Quran exposes jews
So did God ever stop forgiving us?

As if you guys didn't in the last 1600 years. Islamic history is miniscule. Jewish history is 1400 years longer than Islam's. Just because the Quran covers such a miniscule period of time doesn't mean you guys didn't sin. Hell, you guys split into a bunch of sects and tribes and killed each other for the last 1600 years.

Syrians, Egyptians, Iraqis, Jordanians, Yemenis, and Arabs have an ancient existence, but Palestinians don't?

Hundreds of millions of native middle easterners from Semitic and near Semitic civilizations speak Arabic now and all recognize the Palestinians.

Western/American academics know Jews and Palestinians are originally the same stock. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11543891/
'Archaeologic and genetic data support that both Jews and Palestinians came from the ancient Canaanites, who extensively mixed with Egyptians, Mesopotamian, and Anatolian peoples in ancient times.'

Prophet Ibrahim and Sarah were from Ur, Sumer [not Semitic] whose descendants mixed with Canaanites who were Semitic. (They are not talking about you, a Ukrainian).

Hebrew Bible mentions Seven Nations of Canaanites who pre-existed the arrival of Prophet Abraham. Palestinians descend from them as well.

Scholars unanimously agree that the account of Israelites breaching the walls of Jericho (after wandering the desert for 40 years), slaughtering every local man, woman, child, and cattle is a fabrication, which most likely originated in the later period of rivalry between the kings of Judah and Israel [its on Wikipedia].

'Sometime in the 12th century [BCE], the Philistines, who had immigrated from the Aegean region, settled in the southern coast of Palestine.[40][41] Traces of Philistines appeared at about the same time as the Israelites.[42] The Philistines are credited with introducing iron weapons, chariots, and new ways of fermenting wine to the local population.[41][vii] Over time, the Philistines integrated with the local population and they, like other people in Palestine, were engulfed by first the Assyrian empire and later the Babylonian empire.[41][viii] In the 6th century, they disappeared from written history.[43][ix]'

Disappearing from written history doesn't mean their identity disappeared, as modern 'Israelis' [from Ukraine or Poland] proclaim.
Palestinians don't come from the Canaanites lol. And if they did they would call themselves Canaanites and not Palestinians.

Again, there is a claim that Palestine is thousands of years long but that's nonsense because as I said the word Palestine comes from the Romans naming this land based on the Philistine people which were Greek and had nothing to do with the Palestinians.

What a joke, a group of people that hijacked a name of people they had nothing to do with.

Most modern era Palestinians migrated here after the territory was industrialised in the 1900s, and the term Palestinians was never used until Israel became a thing. People referred to themselves as Jordanian, Iraqi, Egyptian, Syrian, Lebanese, depending on where they migrated from.

Palestinians are a lie. Biggest lie of the 20th and 21st century

^ Jews always say Palestinians don't recognize Israel. The actual issue is Jews don't recognize Palestinians as a people. I have never seen Arabs bring it up.

In 1947 it was the British Mandate, not Palestine. Notice how this map compares between Jewish settlements and "Palestinian" land and not "Palestinian" settlements. Because 95 percent of the territory in Green is empty.

1947 Partition plan was rejected by the Arabs and they started a war, which led to Israel gaining land.

They aren't lol. Between 1949 and 1967, who controlled the West Bank? Jordan, not Palestine. Who controlled Gaza? Egypt. Arabs didn't give "Palestinians" autonomy why should we?

1967 Egypt did a naval blockade against Israel which is an act of war and Israel took out the Egyptians and the Jordanians (not even Palestine) attacked us, then Israel gained even mlre territory in a defensive war. West Bank is Israeli land. We can choose what to do there.

So did God ever stop forgiving us?

As if you guys didn't in the last 1600 years. Islamic history is miniscule. Jewish history is 1400 years longer than Islam's. Just because the Quran covers such a miniscule period of time doesn't mean you guys didn't sin. Hell, you guys split into a bunch of sects and tribes and killed each other for the last 1600 years.
The main question is did the Jews ever stopped disobeying God despite all his favours?? The answer is no. Now back to the main point you rat. Show me the history of a country named Israel before 1948.

I dont understand where are all the people complaining about Israel "stealing" a piece of little land, when USA stole half continent to Native American people.

Why Native American people doesnt complain and Palestinian complains? maybe the reason is poverty and it's not steal land.

But Palestinian would be poor as well without Israel, maybe even poorer than they already are.
Here is the answer of your stupid question
Read it and digest it.

Now back to the main point. You still haven't shown me the history of a country named Israel that existed before 1948

The main question is did the Jews ever stopped disobeying God despite all his favours?? The answer is no. Now back to the main point you rat. Show me the history of a country named Israel before 1948.
Did you? Are the Palestinians that encourage suicide bombing not disobeying God? What about the Shia (or Sunni, depending in which you view as a disgrace against God) or the countless other sects?

Open your Quran you'll see Israel lol. Search for Kingdom of Israel in Wikipedia as well.

Palestinians don't come from the Canaanites lol. And if they did they would call themselves Canaanites and not Palestinians.

Again, there is a claim that Palestine is thousands of years long but that's nonsense because as I said the word Palestine comes from the Romans naming this land based on the Philistine people which were Greek and had nothing to do with the Palestinians.

What a joke, a group of people that hijacked a name of people they had nothing to do with.

Most modern era Palestinians migrated here after the territory was industrialised in the 1900s, and the term Palestinians was never used until Israel became a thing. People referred to themselves as Jordanian, Iraqi, Egyptian, Syrian, Lebanese, depending on where they migrated from.

Palestinians are a lie. Biggest lie of the 20th and 21st century
You didn't read what I posted. Philistines admixed and merged their identity with the local Canaanites. Similarly, descendants of Prophet Israel [Jacob] admixed and merged their identity with the local Canaanites. Thus, original Jews and Palestinians are of the same genetic stock. I am not talking about Ukrainians.

You didn't read what I posted. Philistines merged their identity with the local Canaanites. Similarly, descendants of Prophet Israel [Jacob] merged their identity with the local Canaanites. Thus, original Jews and Palestinians are of the same genetic stock. I am not talking about Ukrainians.
Philistines literally got wiped out of existence. It's well documented as well. Palestinians got nothing to do with them.

"Palestinians" are a product of women raped by Arabs, as are many nations here. This is not Arab territory and never will be.

Philistines literally got wiped out of existence. It's well documented as well. Palestinians got nothing to do with them.

"Palestinians" are a product of women raped by Arabs, as are many nations here. This is not Arab territory and never will be.
Says a Ukrainian. You did not read what a US government website said?
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11543891/
'Archaeologic and genetic data support that both Jews and Palestinians came from the ancient Canaanites, who extensively mixed with Egyptians, Mesopotamian, and Anatolian peoples in ancient times.'

Says a Ukrainian. You did not read what a US government website said?
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11543891/
So, were the Canaanites Palestinians? Palestinians say that Palestine was thousands of years old. But that's not the case isn't it? It was Canaan, not Palestine.

Some Palestinians may be related to Canaanites raped by Arabs, that would make them products of colonialism, and they side with the colonialist Arab side. Other Palestinians come from Iraq/Egypt and such and have nothing to do with the Canaanites.

Palestinians don't speak Canaanite language, don't practice Canaanite religion, nothing. Palestine being thousands of years old is a myth. That would be like someone 3000 years into the future saying "Ukraine is thousands of years old" after god forbid Russia conquers them, rapes their women and they all become pro-Russian and only speak Russian.

Did you? Are the Palestinians that encourage suicide bombing not disobeying God? What about the Shia (or Sunni, depending in which you view as a disgrace against God) or the countless other sects?

Open your Quran you'll see Israel lol. Search for Kingdom of Israel in Wikipedia as well.
here comes the same old hasbara tactic where you are trying to avoid the question about history of the zionist state. In Quran jews have been referred to as sons of israel where israel is a nickname of prophet Yaqub A.S. nowhere in quran israel has been referred to as a place or a country. show me the reference from Quran. show me the history of the illegitimate zionist state before 1948

here comes the same old hasbara tactic where you are trying to avoid the question about history of the zionist state. In Quran jews have been referred to as sons of israel where israel is a nickname of prophet Yaqub A.S. nowhere in quran israel has been referred to as a place or a country. show me the reference from Quran. show me the history of the illegitimate zionist state before 1948
Lol, where did sons of Israel go to? Kingdom of Israel is a historical fact lol, with a thousand years worth of archeological findings,if it's not in the Quran you might want to check what's wrong with it lmao

you forgot to add 3.5 billions usd aid the settler colonial state receives from usa every year since 1948 plus latest military hardware, toppling of the governments by cia mosad mi6 in the neighbouring arab countries, sanctions, occupations, wars, stealing the resources of the neighbouring arab countries.

Lol, where did sons of Israel go to? Kingdom of Israel is a historical fact lol, with a thousand years worth of archeological findings,if it's not in the Quran you might want to check what's wrong with it lmao
looks like the rat himself doesn't know the history of israel before 1948 :enjoy: :D

Back
Top Bottom