What's new

Israel is officially the 4th happiest nation in the world.

The happiest people are real Muslim believer due to their closeness to Allah

Real Happiness ( satisfaction) come from soul ( soul comes from God directly, not comes from earth ). Any one whose soul is close to God will be the most happy people.

This is why Heaven is said as place near God in Quran. Too much people obsessed with pysical things while forgetting the soul factor

Example is many people buy luxury cars (Toyota is enough, why buy Mercedes Benz ? For some people they actually dont need car but still wants to buy car ) and goods are just to get recognition from people, so it is soul factor that become the satisfaction = people recognition.

While the most satisfaction is to get recognition and acceptance from God, in Islam the term is said as Ridho.

Real Tauhid is trying to only wants recognition and acceptance from God. Trying so hard to get recognition and acceptance from human can be regarded as Syrik ( Making them as your God)

Freeing ourselves of wanting recognition and acceptance from human is not only important to hold our Tauhid, but it also shows real self confident and free soul. Of course this kind of free soul from begging human recognition and acceptance are happier soul.

Last edited:
As-Salam
(The Giver of Peace)

The Most Perfect, The Source of Peace, The Giver of Blessings.

Allah is As-Salam (in Arabic: ٱلْسَّلَامُ); He is the One who grants peace and security to all His creation. Allah is above and beyond all weaknesses and inflictions. The source of peace and security for mankind. Breaking away from As-Salam brings disturbance and destruction to oneself. It is because He is free of any defect that the one who is with Him experiences tranquility.

Mentions of As-Salam in the Qur'an:

هُوَ ٱللَّهُ ٱلَّذِي لَآ إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ٱلۡمَلِكُ ٱلۡقُدُّوسُ ٱلسَّلَٰمُ ٱلۡمُؤۡمِنُ ٱلۡمُهَيۡمِنُ ٱلۡعَزِيزُ ٱلۡجَبَّارُ ٱلۡمُتَكَبِّرُۚ سُبۡحَٰنَ ٱللَّهِ عَمَّا يُشۡرِكُونَ
Huwal-laahul-lazee laaa Ilaaha illaa Huwal-Malikul Quddoosus-Salaamul Muminul Muhaiminul-aAzeezul Jabbaarul-Mutakabbir; Subhaanal laahi Ammaa yushrikoon

English Translation:
"Allah is He, than Whom there is no other god;- the Sovereign, the Holy One, the Source of Peace (and Perfection), the Guardian of Faith, the Preserver of Safety, the Exalted in Might, the Irresistible, the Supreme: Glory to Allah! (High is He) above the partners they attribute to Him."— (Qur'an 59:23)

The happiest people are real Muslim believer due to their closeness to Allah

Real Happiness ( satisfaction) come from soul ( soul comes from God directly, not comes from earth ). Any one whose soul is close to God will be the most happy people.

This is why Heaven is said as place near God in Quran. Too much people obsessed with pysical things while forgetting the soul factor

Israel gets their DNA from Arab, Abraham/ Ibrahim came from Iraq then migrate.

I dont doubt Israeli IQ as they have prophet Ibrahim DNA. Muslim are also many have Abraham DNA from Quraish tribe and prophet Muhammad ofspring.

The different is that Israeli are united under 1 country, while prophet Muhammad ofspring spread to Muslim world ( due to Umayyah and Abassiyah see them as political threat)

Many Israeli live in Western country are indeed successful

There are more things in common, at least in appearance, between a Arab from Morocco and KSA, than between a Jew from Morocco and another from Russia.

Lol, only one country claims Pakistan genocided it's Hindus, and that the one actively genociding it's muslims,christians and to some extent, sikhs. It's an internationally accepted fact.

yeah, even then. you are right. We are not as good as Israeli when it comes to killing babies and taking people's homes.

Leaving the BS aside, I've publicly acknowledged Israel's success but that can't be de-linked from it's fuckeries in Palestine. It's like saying European ascent had nothing to do with colonialism, What even is your point, that Israelis are some super human masterrace?
I'm just laughing at your comment that it's because Israel has committed crimes against Palestine that they are developed.lol That's one of the most silly logics I have ever heard on this forum.😆
Oh so now you claim that Pakistan has not committed any crimes against its Hindus and other religious minorities population, that its just Indian propaganda? Ok let's say we agree with your point(even though it's a bias point, since you are Pakistanis you will obviously support your country. Lol) , why should we believe your point and not Israel who also claims that same thing as you do( that they have not/don't commit any crimes against Palestinians, that they merely target Palestinian terrorists). So why should I believe only your countrys point of view and not Israel's? Lol makes no sense to me. You are not special dude.

Moroever, it's not only India that claims you have genocide your Hindus population and oppressed your ther religious/ethnic minorities like Christians etc. Many western countries have documented that clearly.

There are many such well documented nd researched articles about those. The only thing is that Western countries don't make a big deal of it, simply because Pakistan is not seen as any threat whatsoever to the West, unlike China for example..reason we don't talk much about your own atrocities. Same with India to be honest. Both of you(India/Pakistan) are not considered or seen as threat to the West/US so you can get a free pass to oppressed those you see fit in your country. 😁 But the Chinese can't get a free pass. 😁😆 That's realpolitik..😁

To be honest, I don't understand why (probably due to the extreme religious indoctrination in Pakistan) you Pakistanis are so passionately focused on Israel/Palestine Arab issue and acting as if you are some sort of righteous saint. Lol Especially when your own country is in an even worse situation to be honest. In fact despite Palestinian conflict and issues, they still have a higher living standard and access to more basic facilties than your people . Lol So I think it's better to first focus on cleaning up your house(which is in a worse shape actually) , that's what a rational person will do, instead of obessesing about a far away country and its issues . Plus that's not the only conflict zone in the world, there are may other conflict zones which are even far worse than Israel Palestine one. Yet you don't talk or focus on it, which is normal, since it doesn't concern you guys much. Lol I don't hear you guys talking much about/condemning Indonesia invasion and involvement in East Timor/Papuan Guinea war and all the attrocities indonesia has committed there for example , or the war in Congo (millions death and counting) , or the Russian/Iranian ones in Syria during the war, or ones in western Sahara committed by Morocco to this day etc etc list is long.
Why is the Palestinian one so special to you guys? Lol Are they special human beings for you? 🤣

Yeah, that tends to happen when you commit genocide of natives and leech off of their resources.
Unlike Gulfies, Israel doesn't have petrodollars, remember?
What resources?
I'm just laughing at your comment that it's because Israel has committed crimes against Palestine that they are developed.lol That's one of the most silly logics I have ever heard on this forum.😆
Oh so now you claim that Pakistan has not committed any crimes against its Hindus and other religious minorities population, that its just Indian propaganda? Ok let's say we agree with your point(even though it's a bias point, since you are Pakistanis you will obviously support your country. Lol) , why should we believe your point and not Israel who also claims that same thing as you do( that they have not/don't commit any crimes against Palestinians, that they merely target Palestinian terrorists). So why should I believe only your countrys point of view and not Israel's? Lol makes no sense to me. You are not special dude.

Moroever, it's not only India that claims you have genocide your Hindus population and oppressed your ther religious/ethnic minorities like Christians etc. Many western countries have documented that clearly.

There are many such well documented nd researched articles about those. The only thing is that Western countries don't make a big deal of it, simply because Pakistan is not seen as any threat whatsoever to the West, unlike China for example..reason we don't talk much about your own atrocities. Same with India to be honest. Both of you(India/Pakistan) are not considered or seen as threat to the West/US so you can get a free pass to oppressed those you see fit in your country. 😁 But the Chinese can't get a free pass. 😁😆 That's realpolitik..😁

To be honest, I don't understand why (probably due to the extreme religious indoctrination in Pakistan) you Pakistanis are so passionately focused on Israel/Palestine Arab issue and acting as if you are some sort of righteous saint. Lol Especially when your own country is in an even worse situation to be honest. In fact despite Palestinian conflict and issues, they still have a higher living standard and access to more basic facilties than your people . Lol So I think it's better to first focus on cleaning up your house(which is in a worse shape actually) , that's what a rational person will do, instead of obessesing about a far away country and its issues . Plus that's not the only conflict zone in the world, there are may other conflict zones which are even far worse than Israel Palestine one. Yet you don't talk or focus on it, which is normal, since it doesn't concern you guys much. Lol I don't hear you guys talking much about/condemning Indonesia invasion and involvement in East Timor/Papuan Guinea war and all the attrocities indonesia has committed there for example , or the war in Congo (millions death and counting) , or the Russian/Iranian ones in Syria during the war, or ones in western Sahara committed by Morocco to this day etc etc list is long.
Why is the Palestinian one so special to you guys? Lol Are they special human beings for you? 🤣
Because Palestinians/Arabs indoctrinated Muslims around the world to believe hating Israel and supporting Palestine is the "Muslim thing to do", even though the Palestinians don't give two shits about anyone that doesn't support their interests.

You didn't have to write an essay, dude.

I just gave you the biggest example. That of colonialism. But, you chose to ignore that since you are british.

Oh so now you claim that Pakistan has not committed any crimes against its Hindus and other religious minorities population, that its just Indian propaganda?
I didn't say it's just indian propaganda. You drew a ridiculous parallel. Unlike Palestinians who are the majority in Palestine and Israel had to genocide them and relocate Jews from all over, incl places like Morocco where the Jews had it pretty good, Hindus are a tiny minority in Pakistan. There's no benefit Pakistani Muslims get by persecuting them. There's nothing to be stolen.

Ok let's say we agree with your point(even though it's a bias point, since you are Pakistanis you will obviously support your country. Lol) , why should we believe your point and not Israel who also claims that same thing as you do( that they have not/don't commit any crimes against Palestinians, that they merely target Palestinian terrorists). So why should I believe only your countrys point of view and not Israel's? Lol makes no sense to me. You are not special dude.
Because one of these issues in the oldest pending issue in the UN, condemned by almost all nations except western european ones and some pacific island nations (guess what do they have in common, lol) and the most harrowing tale of brutality and the other is a almost entirely made up thing by Indians.

Same western countries that had Modi on a visa blacklist but are now cowering at his feet because of their business interest. And BTW, you might want to check what western sources to trust. Read: The indian chronicles. The biggest disinformation network discovered recently.
quoting the diplomat? made me chuckle. have you even read them? They don't even try to hide that they are indian mouthpieces. Might as well quote Eurasiontimes, lol

Bingo. Just add Israel to that list. In fact, make a separate list for that. Cuz not only the palestinian genocide is ignored. Israeli are essentially rewarded. by germany and USA etc

What a profoundly Indian thing to say?
Our economy is bad so we should talk about atrocities happening over the world.
Palestinians have greater HDI than us so it's okay if they are enslaved in their own land.
By that logic, black people in america have higher living standard than black people in africa. So, african americans should be grateful for white people to have enslaved, raped, tortured, killed their ancestors, right?

The palestinian's plight is the most prominent one. Is it their fault?
Are we supposed to not support them until we've condemned and ticked off every bad thing happening on the planet?

Palestinians have greater HDI than us so it's okay if they are enslaved in their own land.
By that logic, black people in america have higher living standard than black people in africa. So, african americans should be grateful for white people to have enslaved, raped, tortured, killed their ancestors, right?
Except Palestinians aren't enslaved, and Palestinians that stray away from terrorism in the West Bank live normal lives.

And the people in Gaza elected a terrorist organizations so they get what they deserve

What resources?
You should know better. You killed hundreds of thousands and displaced tens of millions for them

Because Palestinians/Arabs indoctrinated Muslims around the world to believe hating Israel and supporting Palestine is the "Muslim thing to do", even though the Palestinians don't give two shits about anyone that doesn't support their interests.
It's the human thing to do. You Israeli's wouldn't understand.
Why else would the entire world (not just muslim countries) vote against you in the UN? Let me guess, they are all anti-semitic, except US, Canada, UK, France, Germany and a couple of shithole islands in the pacific? Can you see a pattern among the countries that support you? They are all US lackeys.

That's what you get wrong. Palestinians don't have their own Hasbara. It's just that most human beings, despite the complusions, their governments have, can see what you are doing and feel empathy for the Palestinians, just like they empathized with Jews after the holocaust, which you proceeded to use to your favor in a shameless manner.

Except Palestinians aren't enslaved, and Palestinians that stray away from terrorism in the West Bank live normal lives.
Not literally ofc. But, there's no difference. They don't control their land, water, electricity anytihng. Note ven their lives. You can take those are any moment. No one is safe from you. No children, women nor the elderly.

But I havr a feeling you could literally enslave them too and still say "at least they are not being whipped thrice a day". So, it's pointless to argue.

Yeah daily Palestinian hunting is fun and makes them happy.... lollllllll
Then Jordanians and Syrians should be happier than Kikes, they killed more in shorter amount of time, lol.

Muslims are Victims in these cases, Perpetrators non-Muslims. That's why.

You didn't have to write an essay, dude.

I just gave you the biggest example. That of colonialism. But, you chose to ignore that since you are british.

I didn't say it's just indian propaganda. You drew a ridiculous parallel. Unlike Palestinians who are the majority in Palestine and Israel had to genocide them and relocate Jews from all over, incl places like Morocco where the Jews had it pretty good, Hindus are a tiny minority in Pakistan. There's no benefit Pakistani Muslims get by persecuting them. There's nothing to be stolen.

Because one of these issues in the oldest pending issue in the UN, condemned by almost all nations except western european ones and some pacific island nations (guess what do they have in common, lol) and the most harrowing tale of brutality and the other is a almost entirely made up thing by Indians.

Same western countries that had Modi on a visa blacklist but are now cowering at his feet because of their business interest. And BTW, you might want to check what western sources to trust. Read: The indian chronicles. The biggest disinformation network discovered recently.
quoting the diplomat? made me chuckle. have you even read them? They don't even try to hide that they are indian mouthpieces. Might as well quote Eurasiontimes, lol

Bingo. Just add Israel to that list. In fact, make a separate list for that. Cuz not only the palestinian genocide is ignored. Israeli are essentially rewarded. by germany and USA etc

Are we supposed to not support them until we've condemned and ticked off every bad thing happening on the planet?
Most African Americans were bought from Arabs and transported on Jewish-owned Ships.
Max. 1% of "Whites" in the US could afford slaves.
Brits spent 40% of a yearly treasure to FREE slaves in first half of 19th century.
NON-Muslim societies were the ones who brought anti-slave movements forward and MUSLIMS enslaved MANY more slaves about a longer timeline and much more brutal (castrating black Africans).
Alone the millions upon millions of killed Hindus until they were recognized as "Dhimmi" as secondary people of the book after making towers of heads only because they were Hindus.
Pls spare me with righteous BS.
EVERYBODY who could do bad, did it in History.

Most African Americans were bought from Arabs and transported on Jewish-owned Ships.
That makes it so much better. That while white people may have enslaved, tortured, raped, killed black people but at least they bought them and didn't kidnap them.
:rolleyes:

Brits spent 40% of a yearly treasure to FREE slaves in first half of 19th century.
Brits owe a lot to humanity in general. And 40% sounds a bit high, don't you think?

NON-Muslim societies were the ones who brought anti-slave movements forward and
Nothing inherently good in non-muslim societies was the reason for that. Since the last few centuries, non-muslims societies were general more advanced. There was a time when Muslim societies were more advanced. and Europeans lived in darkness. Societies are a product of their time.

MUSLIMS enslaved MANY more slaves about a longer timeline and much more brutal (castrating black Africans).
Because Muslims ruled africa? If europe rules africa, you would see the same thing there. African people had had it rough no matter who ruled them.

Alone the millions upon millions of killed Hindus until they were recognized as "Dhimmi" as secondary people of the book after making towers of heads only because they were Hindus.
You had me in the first half. ngl.
right up until MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS OF HINDUS KILLED.
right off of the checklist
hindus killed - check
use the word "dhimmi" - check
Stop getting your knowledge from youtube comments and quora. And indian anywhere in general.

I guess that settles it. Don't speak against atrocities since everyone's ancestors did it some point. :rolleyes:

I didn't say it's just indian propaganda. You drew a ridiculous parallel. Unlike Palestinians who are the majority in Palestine and Israel had to genocide them and relocate Jews from all over, incl places like Morocco where the Jews had it pretty good, Hindus are a tiny minority in Pakistan. There's no benefit Pakistani Muslims get by persecuting them. There's nothing to be stolen
Nope. Of course there's benefits to gain for islamic fundamentalists. Pakistan was created on the basis of religion and Islam alone. I think one of the only country in the world to do so on religious basis alone. So of course Islam was used as a basis for everything and it obvious why the country took the path it did. So many saw the significant population of Hindus as some sort of eye sore and inadequate for a country created on Islam for Islam. On a practical level, its normal that they were marginalised and forced to leave or convert.
According to data and census, when you guys seceeded from India, Hindus accounted for almost 15% of Pakistan’s population when Pakistan gained its independence but today, they now make up just less than 1.8% of your population(amd will keep falling) as oppression, forced conversions, islamic fundamentals targeting them and other factors have led to their decline and emigration.

As I said, stop claiming righteousness . Your country is in an even worse shape. Yet you claim righteouness all over the place. Lol You should be more concerned about your country instead of being so passionate about the country of others. 😁

Last edited:
Then Jordanians and Syrians should be happier than Kikes, they killed more in shorter amount of time, lol.

Muslims are Victims in these cases, Perpetrators non-Muslims. That's why.

NON-Muslim societies were the ones who brought anti-slave movements forward and MUSLIMS enslaved MANY more slaves about a longer timeline and much more brutal (castrating black Africans).
I know for those like him , it's all good as far the perpetrators are Muslims it's no big deal and we can overlook that. 😆 There are many like that..but they will act so righteous when the perpetrators are non Muslim or victims are Muslim(even so it depends on the country doing the oppression being Muslim or being regarded as friendly to those like him. Lol In this regard even Russia gets a free pass 😁).
Moreover I do know about the history of islamic conquests in Africa and the subsequent slave trade and castration of black men(to stop them from reproducing) that followed, have you never wondered why there wasn't a significant black population involved Arab countries(unlike Western countries) today despite the large amount of blacks that were traded there for centuries? Lol Something that is rarely talked about or just ignored unlike European invasion of Africa which is what everybody knows/talks about. I think Al Jazeers did a report on it one day(which was surprising to see) .

Nope, I mean you only care about Israel/Palestine issue simply beacuse of religion(and probably due to your environment you grew up and learned from as well) it has nothing whatsoever to do with you sympathising with a fellow human beings plight or righteousness as you claim. Its all about religion dude and what you have been taught. That's what I mean.
You think if Palestinians where not muslims, your people will ever care? Of course not, and I don't blame them for that actually. I'm a realist afterall 😁
However, my issue is that you try to act as if you care about plaestinian peoples plight simply as a human being supporting the plight of the victim against their oppressor. 😆
If you come clean and say : YES I'm passionate about palestinian issue simply beacuse they are Muslims and I've been brought up in a religious household and learned about this issue from that stand point and how my religion also teaches me about Jews and this issue, hence my focus on them". That will be more honest/factual and will make more sense. 😁 Else it doesn't makes sense. Since there are many victims of oppression in your very own country, and even in your immediate neighbourhood, but people like you don't really focus on it as much or are not as passionate about it as you are about a foreign far away Israel/Palestine for obvious reasons.
China(your immediate neighbour) for example has been documented for oppressing its Muslim Uygurs population and putting many in camps for "redducation".lol . Yet i have hardly seen any of you condemning them, talking against them, much less being as passionate as you are about far off Israel Palestine. That says alot about you caring for victims of oppression only. 😆😂

Last edited:
Of course, no country can claim righteousness which is exactly what I said. Countries have interests and geopolitical policies for their actions. No country can claim to be clean. So of course, why should we be focus on Pakistan and India oppressing its religious minorities? Since they are no threat to us, doesn't makes sense for us to target you and India whasteover. Same with Israel, they are not a threat to us, so we are not focus much on their issues. Unlike China and Russia to a lesser extent, we focus more on them for obvious reasons. That's reality and there's nothing wrong with that. Every country has their national interests and act accordingly. Same way Pakistan focuses more on what India does in every way, compared to Iran. Why should Pakistan not focus on its main enemy India? Iran can suppress or kill its people or those who oppose the government all its wants Pakistanis wouldn't and shouldn't care, as Iran isn't a credible immediate threat to Pakistan..However India doing so will draw more attention in Pakistan. That's just a simple example..countries do things for their national interests and opinions are usually shaped due to threat perception(and religion for a very Islamic country as Pakistan) as well.

Last edited:

This so-called Brit is an absolute dog. Nigga, at least learn your own language properly.

Is this how you spell "obsessesing", "attrocities", "facilties", "moroever", "countrys"? You are a little Hindutva, aren't you dog?

You must be one of those illiterate dogs that has to stand in line at a food bank after Brexit.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom